Superman vs Darkseid/non Jobber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Darkseid is attacking DC earth alone and in the process has took down almost all of the Justice League the only two left is Batman & Superman. Darkseid is in posession of K-nite. Superman asks Batman do you have any ideas how to defeat Darkseid? Batman looks at Supes and says yes I have been working and just finished a bodysuit for you.The bodysuit is made with a 5 inch thick layer of Promethium and under that another 5 inches of lead then I thought that you had problems with Darkseid without k-nite so I decided to add a controlled fusion reaction when your sealed in the suit to give you a sun light energy boost while in the suit.

masterbruce
so the suit is 10 inches thick? Superman dies because he can't move.

golem370
He is strong enough to move it and he is being boosted by alternative sun-light

D-Block
I think Darkseid wins without K-nite because I don't think that suit will last too long unless DS can't damage Promethium.

golem370
Well I figured also that the armor would also be protected by his aura and remember he is being sundipped increasing his strength

juggernaut66666
Did you guys know that Darkseid has abilities like reality and matter manipulation? roll eyes (sarcastic)

golem370
How often does he use it against Superman.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by golem370
How often does he use it against Superman.
He never used it against Superman but he did used it on others for instance on the Legion of Super Heroes
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pa29faca26c7f84b19add82aeb5de5655/fbc4e6a1.jpg

Entity
Sill thread don't you know Superman can't lose!
Hell he can even carry an entire continent composed of Kryptonite into space.

HE CAN NEVER LOSE!!!

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Alright Darkseid is attacking DC earth alone and in the process has took down almost all of the Justice League the only two left is Batman & Superman. Darkseid is in posession of K-nite. Superman asks Batman do you have any ideas how to defeat Darkseid? Batman looks at Supes and says yes I have been working and just finished a bodysuit for you.The bodysuit is made with a 5 inch thick layer of Promethium and under that another 5 inches of lead then I thought that you had problems with Darkseid without k-nite so I decided to add a controlled fusion reaction when your sealed in the suit to give you a sun light energy boost while in the suit.

supes>jobber

Bentley
You may have forgotten the real factor here: Is Loeb writting the fight?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by guy222
supes>jobber
no expression

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no expression

superman>darkseid

Happy Dance

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by guy222
superman>darkseid

Happy Dance Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no expression

golem370
A collaboration between the writers who do the best job writing of Superman and the best writing of Darkseid

batdude123
Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.