What if Aunt May hooked up with Alfread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
What if Marvel and DC were one reality and all the characters coexisted as the individuals they are now. Also what if Aunt May and Alfred started a relationship?

I think Peter and Dick would become close friends and eventually Peter would even get a small conner of the Batcave, The Spider's web.

What do you all think of this?
Also what would you like to see as outcomes of a merged/non amalgamated Marvel-DC? One where they would all be on the same Earth but as the individuals they are.

grey fox
sick

Entity
Originally posted by grey fox
sick

What you no like old people sex? eek!

grey fox
Originally posted by Entity
What you no like old people sex? eek!

No

Menetnashté
Isn't aunt may dead huh

quickshot
ye i thought she died in spidey #300 but shes walking and talking now.

willRules
No it turned out to be an actress

Entity
Originally posted by quickshot
ye i thought she died in spidey #300 but shes walking and talking now.

That was an actress Norman payed to be genetically altered and fake May's death. Norman had her all alone. He pissed Peter off one day by telling him he had May all along. Peter assumed he was speaking of his daughter that had suppostedly died at birth but, when he hunted Norman down he found his Aunt alive and well.

Redatom65
then Jarvis would be rather upset and kill Alfred. The Star Trek fight music would play in the backround

Entity
Originally posted by Redatom65
then Jarvis would be rather upset and kill Alfred. The Star Trek fight music would play in the backround

laughing NOW THAT IS A WHAT IF I WOULD BUY!

Ichigo66666
Hercules and Wonderwoman.
Supergirl and Wonderman.
Tony Stark and everyone.

The Spider's web. Nice name!

Alfred and May would be good, love to see Bruce and Peter co-react and team up.

Entity
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
Hercules and Wonderwoman.
Supergirl and Wonderman.
Tony Stark and everyone.

The Spider's web. Nice name!

Alfred and May would be good, love to see Bruce and Peter co-react and team up.

Yea those were my exact thoughts.
They would start off my meeting only because they were dating. Then of course shortly after both would put two and two together. Peter might even figure it out first if he visited Wayne manner and his spider sense went off leading him to the batcave (for whatever reason). He could have Bruce punk him from behind and then look over his shoulder and say something like "Sweet ride. How much wheels like that and a crib like this run you a month?"

Badabing
Originally posted by Entity
What if Marvel and DC were one reality and all the characters coexisted as the individuals they are now. Also what if Aunt May and Alfred started a relationship?

I think Peter and Dick would become close friends and eventually Peter would even get a small conner of the Batcave, The Spider's web.

What do you all think of this?
Also what would you like to see as outcomes of a merged/non amalgamated Marvel-DC? One where they would all be on the same Earth but as the individuals they are.
eek2 puke cursing eer yucky ranting blink What the f**k? shocking

Mider999
OMGOSH I READ THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD AND MY EYES STARTED BLEEDING HELP HELPPPPP ok it didnt happen...........but it should have jk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.