Arrange the X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Arrange the mutants from most powerful to the least.

Cyclops
Colossus
Emma Frost
Shadowcat
Wolverine
Professor X
Havok
Marvel Girl
Nightcrawler
Polaris
Rogue
Cable
Cannonball
Storm
Iceman
Archangel
Banshee
Bishop
Dazzler
Gambit
Husk
Jubilee
Magneto
Northstar
Jean Grey (not accessing phoenix)
Psylocke (telekinetic)

All I know is Iceman is more powerful than God, and Wolverine can heal from anything and come back from the dead (but only if he feels like it).

laughing

countryfan2004
Professor X
Marvel Girl (tempting to put her above Jean...very tempting. i'm not sure anymore. consider them a tie.))
Cable (tempting to put him below Psylocke because he can't use his powers to the max or else it ends up disastrous)
Psylocke (telekinetic - immune to telepaths - why she's above Emma)
Storm (because she's telepathic-immune...that's why I put her above telepaths)
Emma Frost

Magneto
Polaris
Iceman
Rogue
Cannonball
Wolverine
Bishop
Cyclops
Havok
Shadowcat
Nightcrawler
Jubilee (can be very dangerous - she can actually blow you up - her powers aren't used to full potential - partly because of writers and partly because of jubilee's character not wanting to be powerful)
Gambit
Husk (defintely better than Colossus - not only can she husk into steel like Colossus but anything else....pretty amazing)
Colossus
Northstar
Banshee
Dazzler
Archangel

nimbus006
This list is currently, and not potentially, i don't care who is potentially more powerful than Xavier or Magneto. As of now:

Professor X
Magneto
Iceman
Marvel Girl (No PF)
Jean Grey (No PF)
Emma Frost
Cable (Currently has no TK, but has tech which gives same abilities)
Psylocke
Polaris
Rogue
Cannonball
Bishop
Cyclops
Havok
Shadowcat
Nightcrawler
Colossus
Banshee
Wolverine
Husk
Gambit
Northstar
Jubilee
Dazzler
Archangel

Arcane
u guys are kinda umm less informed, considering, jubilee and professor X are currently de-powered, so they should be at teh bottom of the list

nimbus006
I knew Professor X was, didnt know about Jubilee. Anyway, what I meant by current was at their highest capabilility to this date as shown on panel, and not how powerful they could possibly be in the future. As in Gambit is an Omega Mutant and could possibly be extremely powerful, yet has never shown anything near this level of power.

countryfan2004
Originally posted by Arcane
u guys are kinda umm less informed, considering, jubilee and professor X are currently de-powered, so they should be at teh bottom of the list

yeah, i knew that, but i was referring to them when they had powers. banshee is also dead, so there's no way he'd be on the list at all since he can't use his powers...but i included him anyway for when he was alive. lighten up. it's jsut a fun list.

RisingStorm
And Jubilee also has potential too. I forgot who mentioned it, guessing Emma, that Jubilee can make molecules explode or something...it's just that she doesn't want to be that kind of person, because it's like I love popping my bubblegum crap.

rougeredmage
Marvel Girl
Professor X
Iceman
Magneto
Havok
Psylocke (telekinetic
Polaris
Storm
Cable
Bishop
Dazzler
Cyclops
Colossus
Wolverine
Cannonball
Emma Frost
Shadowcat
Gambit
Banshee
Nightcrawler
Rogue
Northstar
Archangel
Husk
Jubilee

Originally posted by Arcane

hey jean grey has been dead for a few years now and she still seems to be up there very high on peoples lists. i put havok up so high because he contains the nexus of universe that seriosly increases his power

masterkit
Professor X, Jean Grey(accessing or not), Iceman, and Storm should be up there on most powerful.

psy_blade
and Magneto

llagrok
Professor X
Magneto
Havok
Iceman
Marvel Girl (No PF)
Jean Grey (No PF)
Cable
Polaris
Emma Frost
Psylocke
Rogue
Cannonball
Bishop
Cyclops
Gambit
Northstar
Colossus
Banshee
Wolverine
Dazzler
Husk
Shadowcat
Nightcrawler
Archangel
Jubilee

LordKaos
Originally posted by masterkit
Professor X, Jean Grey(accessing or not), Iceman, and Storm should be up there on most powerful.

thumbup

llagrok
Originally posted by rougeredmage
hey jean grey has been dead for a few years now and she still seems to be up there very high on peoples lists. i put havok up so high because he contains the nexus of universe that seriosly increases his power

He's also shown a serious power increase in the latest uncanny x-men comics. For about two years now I think he's been one of the biggest Marvel "blasters"

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by psy_blade
Arrange the mutants from most powerful to the least.

Cyclops
Colossus
Emma Frost
Shadowcat
Wolverine
Professor X
Havok
Marvel Girl
Nightcrawler
Polaris
Rogue
Cable
Cannonball
Storm
Iceman
Archangel
Banshee
Bishop
Dazzler
Gambit
Husk
Jubilee
Magneto
Northstar
Psylocke (telekinetic)

That was a hard one. The first ten were easy to justify as were the very last few, the middle section was a toughie. I could be wrong, very wrong, let me know what you think and why!

Cable
Magneto
Marvel Girl
Storm/Polaris
Jean Grey
Prof X
Havok
Emma Frost
Psylocke
Rogue
Cannonball
Banshee
Northstar
Colossus
Bishop
Dazzler
Gambit
Jubilee
Archangel
Shadowcat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.