silver surfer vs sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
is sentry truly the most powerful in the marvel univers. How does he stack up to our boy norrin?

juggernaut66666
Surfer 10/10

Soleran
Haha Sentry didn't just beat Terrax he punked him and broke his Axe and his hand, YEAH!

Sentry 3/10

quickshot
surfer rips sentrys molecules apart and scatters them across the universe

Beta Ray Howard
I can see Sentry taking a win or two, but nothing more than that.

Soleran
Originally posted by quickshot
surfer rips sentrys molecules apart and scatters them across the universe

Funny I have never seen him do that yet,

Sentry should still get 2/10.

xmeat
wow no ones backing sentry

Soleran
Originally posted by xmeat
wow no ones backing sentry

Yeah I backed Sentry getting 2-3 wins stick out tongue

batdude123
Surfer.

I agree with Soleran though. I don't think it's out of the question for Sentry to salvage a few wins.

Faceman
SS , 9/10 TIMES....

guy222
is sentry truly the most powerful in the marvel univers. How does he stack up to our boy norrin?

ss>sentry stick out tongue

ExtraMision5555
sentry safe sex

ExtraMision5555
edit

id369
Sentry is a beast, he had a great track record piling up some impressive matches.
But I can not ignore the humiliating defeat in the hands of Ironman.

4/10 in SS favor.

SS is just more versatile and well rounded.

Don Mega
Doesn't Sentry rely on solar energy for his powers? Wasn't he rendered powerless in his mini due to lack of solar energy? This fight might go like a Surfer/Superman fight. Norrin takes his energy.

xmeat
sentry may get a few wins but all out norrin takes the win.

rotiart
Originally posted by id369
Sentry is a beast, he had a great track record piling up some impressive matches.
But I can not ignore the humiliating defeat in the hands of Ironman.

4/10 in SS favor.

SS is just more versatile and well rounded.

... what do you mean by humilating defeat... iron man only won due to his hacking of C.L.O.C.... otherwise iron man was getting curbstomped the whole fight... what freaking comic were you reading.

rotiart
Anyways... Sentry tends to do whatever it takes to defeat enemies...
Since this is current surfer.. as rules indicate we always go with current standings. So yah Current surfer wins... 7/10..

Otherwise.. before the recent annihilation comics?
i'd give sentry 6 to 7 out of 10... surfer has hard times fighting brawlers... as indicated when he first fought ravager...

bigbran
Originally posted by rotiart
Anyways... Sentry tends to do whatever it takes to defeat enemies...
Since this is current surfer.. as rules indicate we always go with current standings. So yah Current surfer wins... 7/10..

Otherwise.. before the recent annihilation comics?
i'd give sentry 6 to 7 out of 10... surfer has hard times fighting brawlers... as indicated when he first fought ravager... What about when he fought Glads to a standstill without using any exotic powers?
Right after Glads punked Ego, so we know he was confident as hell!
Or when he didn't even try against Bannerless Hulk?
How about Morg?

What issue was the Ravager fight in?

Sentry has however, done nothing, but not impress me, so I can't see him beating Surfer... ever!

Supreme being
Originally posted by bigbran
What about when he fought Glads to a standstill without using any exotic powers?
Right after Glads punked Ego, so we know he was confident as hell!
Or when he didn't even try against Bannerless Hulk?
How about Morg?

What issue was the Ravager fight in?

Sentry has however, done nothing, but not impress me, so I can't see him beating Surfer... ever!

Excatly even before surfer got his powerup he still would have beaten Sentry. And besides Surfer has so much options besides engaging sentry in h2h combat, Surfer wins this and puts sentry in his place.

xmeat
Originally posted by Supreme being
Excatly even before surfer got his powerup he still would have beaten Sentry. And besides Surfer has so much options besides engaging sentry in h2h combat, Surfer wins this and puts sentry in his place. Doesn't sentry have some sort of light powers.

Supreme being
Doesn't sentry have some sort of light powers.

Yes he controls light and he also has some more secondary powers but nothing to make him a threat to surfer.

xmeat
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.