Darkseid vs. GenisVell/Spawn/Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Does the Lord of Apocolypse have what it takes to put down three of comics most powerful superheroes? Or does take Rock face dowN?

Takion
Which Spawn?

guy222
Originally posted by Takion
Which Spawn?

god spawn

Entity
Spawn solo's

Priest
Darkseid goes down hard.

Superherovandal
as nvrbeenwthagirl not this guy. If it were god Spawn why would he add the other two.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Superherovandal
as nvrbeenwthagirl not this guy. If it were god Spawn why would he add the other two.

IT's not God spawn. It's al simmons regular spawn. Isn't that current spawn?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
IT's not God spawn. It's al simmons regular spawn. Isn't that current spawn?
There is no current Spawn.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
There is no current Spawn.

Well one can use common logic to note that I wouldn't put God spawn on a team against another God. I would have just put Spawn(God mode) vs. Darkseid. Obviously I didn't mean God spawn as I put him on a team. The same can be said if someone says Thor/Superman/Binary vs Mangog. They obviously don't mean King Thor.

King Kandy
God Spawn would slaughter Darkseid...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
God Spawn would slaughter Darkseid...

Isnt' God spawn only equal to the God of the earth? Since MOM is the actual supreme being. Slaughtering DS wouldn't be accurate IMO. They would make for a great fight. BUT DS has shown more power than the power over ONE Planet.

King Kandy
Isnt' God spawn only equal to the God of the earth? Since MOM is the actual supreme being. Slaughtering DS wouldn't be accurate IMO. They would make for a great fight. BUT DS has shown more power than the power over ONE Planet.
Planets in Spawn are like clusters of Galaxies in the DCU.

Supreme being
Isnt' God spawn only equal to the God of the earth? Since MOM is the actual supreme being. Slaughtering DS wouldn't be accurate IMO. They would make for a great fight. BUT DS has shown more power than the power over ONE Planet. What the f**k? Good lord, Darkseid is not even close to god spawns level not even close.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Supreme being
What the f**k? Good lord, Darkseid is not even close to god spawns level not even close.

Well if DS can hurt the Spectre, and his battle with High Father Rumbled the Cosmos, Im sure he is more powerful than ONe little planet spawn. Even THanos is more powerful than planetary power.

guy222
Well if DS can hurt the Spectre, and his battle with High Father Rumbled the Cosmos, Im sure he is more powerful than ONe little planet spawn. Even THanos is more powerful than planetary power.

Thanos w/hoti destroyed mbodies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.