HELPP PLZZZ - Final Fantasy IIX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Infinity
Guys, I have a problem... I'm leveling at Lhusu mines and Vaan got silenced by one of the monsters. I saved 'cause i had to go, opened the game about an hour later and continued playing normally, leveling and gathering items. I used some items and also cast Vox to cure Vaan's Silence, but the magic/item always miss; I cant get rid of this damn Silence spell. Is there anything else I could do to cure it? If Vaan gets K.O.'d, does the effect go away? Plz help.
Thanks

Captain REX
This should go in the Video Games section.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Captain REX
This should go in the Video Games section. What he said, and yes happy

Lana
For that matter, why did you make another of these threads in the VG forum, when there's an FFXII thread already and was still on the first page?

FFS roll eyes (sarcastic)

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Lana
For that matter, why did you make another of these threads in the VG forum, when there's an FFXII thread already and was still on the first page?

FFS roll eyes (sarcastic)

no he was asking for help on final fantasy IIX so doesn't that make it 8? erm

Lana
FF8 is VIII and he's talking about FFXII in the first post. Someone just can't remember their Roman numerals.

SpadeKing
I was being sarcastic stick out tongue

and who doesn't know how to cure a silence spell? blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.