My Wardrobe.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
the other day i was at home, bored. i had the day off, FJ was at work, so i was doing laundry. i looked at my closet and was like "my god, what a mess", so i did some sorting. i was shocked to find that about 75-80% of my wardrobe is black or a dark grey. i was like "WTF" how the hell did this happen? confused

soin2cal
whatmessed?

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
the other day i was at home, bored. i had the day off, FJ was at work, so i was doing laundry. i looked at my closet and was like "my god, what a mess", so i did some sorting. i was shocked to find that about 75-80% of my wardrobe is black or a dark grey. i was like "WTF" how the hell did this happen? confused
Hey, that makes two of us. stick out tongue Actually I have about 150-200 shirts in my closet and about 50-75 of them are black, lol.

Barker
Bloigen put them there.

Thorinn
Originally posted by Barker
Bloigen put them there.

Rogue Jedi
i like to hang dry all my nice clothes. i looked at them and they were all black.

LethalFemme

Maybe you're emo?huh

soin2cal
I love clothes, though i must say i have not got a great lot of clothes inside my closetlaughing out loud

Yuna_And_Tidus
I love clothes and I love shopping for 'em! I just got a new shirt today and it's b-eautiful! w00t

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Maybe you're emo?huh
not. i guess i am just partial to dark colors.

LethalFemme
not. i guess i am just partial to dark colors.

Have you ever cut yourself? Listen to sad music? Kiss another man?hhm

Rogue Jedi
no, yes, and......no.

LethalFemme
no, yes, and......no.

Nope not emo.stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
not with tongue, anyway. confused

LethalFemme
not with tongue, anyway. confused

Wait a minute 2/3? You might be EMO!!!shock

Rogue Jedi
nope, i am RJ. nothing more, nothing less.

Council#13
Uh huh.... *writes down a list of things RJ is not*
Number one!...

Anyway, perhaps your clothes are black from mold. You know, you leave them in the closet/wardrobe long enough and they start going bad. Like cheese. Only you can't eat them. Like cheese. But both start stinking if you leave them around for a while. Just like onions, only not with the sprouting of the little gray hairs. Do you say Tu-may-toe or Toe-mah-toe?

Strangelove
I have a lot of navy.

And I've been getting a lot of dark red lately, because of the school I go to

JaehSkywalker
i think i accidentally poured black coloring in your laundry one day....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.