Wolverine Vs Super Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who would win in a fight?

batdude123
Originally posted by laser7455

no expression

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by batdude123
no expression
sad

masterbruce
pretty much a stalemate. skrull is more versatile but Logan is more durable, neither can finish off the other in all probability.

darthgoober
SS takes this in a curb stomp. Wolverine stands absolutely NO chance.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by masterbruce
pretty much a stalemate. skrull is more versatile but Logan is more durable, neither can finish off the other in all probability.

Dead wrong. Super Skrull can mimic mr. fantastic's powers if he chooses, and fantastic can't be cut, not even by wolverine.

The INTELLIGENT way to end this fight would be for skrull to place forcefields around wolverine's hands so he can't use his claws, then around his head so he suffocates to death.

Wolverine has no way to win this.

Soleran

thumb up

Pretty much sums it up folks.

Beta Ray Howard

Except for the fact that Super-Skrull has no chance of losing.

At all

Ever.

batdude123

no expression

Soleran
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Except for the fact that Super-Skrull has no chance of losing.

At all

Ever. Originally posted by batdude123
no expression

You guys make me sad, Wolverine has a healing factor and fighting skills of 7, hell he could even take on Santa Clause the tooth fairy and Easter bunny and still win!

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Soleran
You guys make me sad, Wolverine has a healing factor and fighting skills of 7, hell he could even take on Santa Clause the tooth fairy and Easter bunny and still win!

You forgot the /capt

masterbruce
on a side note, what happened to Capt it Up, haven't seen him posting lately

Soleran
on a side note, what happened to Capt it Up, haven't seen him posting lately

I believe he is at universitysmile

On a sidenote though I don't think Wolverine is even getting one freakin win outta this match, nope, not gonna happen.

Scoobless
I don't think even Capt would think Wolverine wins against Super Skrull.

Grimm22
A villain with all the powers of the FF

vs a Canadian samurai with a healing factor....

Yeah wtf?!? What the f**k?

guy222
Originally posted by laser7455

logan kills sskrull stick out tongue

inamilist
it takes a good wolverine thread to make me forget all the storm ridiculousness recently

/sigh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.