Dormammu vs Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
winner

the Darkone
Mephisto is above him and one of the most powerful demons.

guy222
Originally posted by the Darkone
Mephisto is above him and one of the most powerful demons.

like Zarathos

xmeat
mephisto

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
like Zarathos

lucifer stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
mephisto

daimon hellstrom's dad smile

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
daimon hellstrom's dad smile

who's satannish who's more powerful than mephisto stick out tongue

King Kandy
Dormammu, he's the master of countless dimensions and Mephisto only has one...

juggernaut66666
Mephisto.

King Kandy
Dormammu injured Eternity.

Dormammu contained an entire race where each member was as powerful as the Destroyer armor...

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
Dormammu injured Eternity.

Dormammu contained an entire race where each member was as powerful as the Destroyer armor...

Those who believe in him, he's stronger

WhiteWitchKing
Dormammu is more powerful. Mephisto's best showing was against Galactus. Dormammu's best was against Eternity. At the low end, losing to Strange is still higher than losing to Surfer or Thor.

tru-marvell
Isn't Mephistos power keyed to his dimension? Even so on neutral ground I'd have to go with Dormammu...although M did have power to completely dismiss the powers of Mjlolnir (again in his home dimension)

King Kandy
Dormammu could beat mephisto IN his realm, he anexes realms and beings who draw power from realms.

guy222
Dormammu could beat mephisto IN his realm, he anexes realms and beings who draw power from realms.

Dormammu>Mephistoswankeaster eve

Zahit
the dread dormammu is a badass.

Hyperion Prime
Dormammu should be able to take him. Dormammu has powers that surpass Mephisto.

Utrigita
No not likely Mephisto is a demon of the highest order and in dormannus fight with eternity he got his ass wopped he wasn't close at winning. True that Dormannu has a lot of dimensions yet Mephistos is a lot stronger.

guy222
Dread One

Lumby
Dormammu Ftw

King Kandy
Originally posted by Utrigita
No not likely Mephisto is a demon of the highest order and in dormannus fight with eternity he got his ass wopped he wasn't close at winning. True that Dormannu has a lot of dimensions yet Mephistos is a lot stronger.
Okay you care to provide any evidence that Mephisto is that strong?

Utrigita
Okay you care to provide any evidence that Mephisto is that strong?

no I cannot I had begun reading Comic at that time and I was under the impression that Mephisto was much Stronger then Dormammu, So No I can't Today I will say Stalemate in Mephistos Realm, Outside a victory for Dormammu.

rougeredmage
mephisto is the lord of lies he is a trickster and a coward who would avoid any real combat against an over powered opponant..... ( see infinity gauntlet)

dormammu is clearly supperior here

PowerCosmic
Didn't Hulk beat mehisto at one point? smile

PowerCosmic
oops I meant Mephisto.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by PowerCosmic
Didn't Hulk beat mehisto at one point? smile Because he has no power in a Church... apparently. erm

PowerCosmic
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Because he has no power in a Church... apparently. erm

Mephisto is much weaker than Hulk outside his realm.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by PowerCosmic
Mephisto is much weaker than Hulk outside his realm.

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Because he has no power in a Church... apparently. erm

guy222
dormammu

shokosugi
Dormammu >> Mephisto

according to wikipedia:

He has been shown as more powerful than Satannish and Mephisto, and apparently served as the creator of the former. As a representative of Lord Chaos, Dormammu also held the upper hand in a formal game of cosmic chess against Odin, who was representing Master Order, but it ultimately ended in a draw as Odin wished. He has even dared to directly challenge a manifestation body of Eternity itself, and in one case even overcame it. However, there are still limits to his might. For example, the demon known as Zom has been referred to as far more powerful than his sister Umar, and thus presumably than himself, if not by quite as much.

Endless Mike
Dormammu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.