I forgot about this story KMC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
When I went to go see Rocky on Tuesday with my fiend who didn't see it yet, there was a baby who was crying/screaming his ****in head off. So as we walk toward the theater, he was crying w/ his mother and we walk by and I had my soda and swedish fish, and the mother is like, "He can have all the candy he wants, he's a big boy." and as soon as we got in the theater and closed the doors we started to laugh our asses off. XD

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by JToTheP
When I went to go see Rocky on Tuesday with my fiend who didn't see it yet, there was a baby who was crying/screaming his ****in head off. So as we walk toward the theater, he was crying w/ his mother and we walk by and I had my soda and swedish fish, and the mother is like, "He can have all the candy he wants, he's a big boy." and as soon as we got in the theater and closed the doors we started to laugh our asses off. XD
laughing

Naz
hysterical

TRH
laughing

JToTheP
Yay, I posted a funny! XD

Dr. Badass420
Yay, I posted a funny! XD
coffee1 it was quite hilarious

Röland
laughing

I remember when I went to see King Kong and all the kids started crying when they fell into the ravine with all the bugs in it. laughing

Eclipso

laughing

TRH
a long time ago I went to see the pokemon movie and I did not know anything about it and I got bored and was getting ready to leve when something happened with the yellow one and some guy stood up in the theatere and shouted you SOB to the pokemon and this lady yelled HEY THERE ARE KIDS IN HERE and he yelled SHUT UP and a lot of people where yelling at each otherlaughing

Barker
Originally posted by TRH
some guy stood up in the theatere and shouted you SOB to the pokemon and this lady yelled HEY THERE ARE KIDS IN HERE and he yelled SHUT UP
laughing

TRH
oh kool now I posted something funney about a theater

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.