Chucky Vs The Leprechaun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
An argument I spent many a recess during preschool and kindergarten having with my friends. The two most terrifying short killers in horror movies (to us) fighting eachother to the death. Leprechaun cannot use magic. Fight takes place in a clover patch. Chucky gets a kitchen knife, Leprechaun gets his shaleleigh (or however you spell it, im not irish.). Discuss!

BroLLy_LsSj
OFFICIAL vs thread.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Muck101
An argument I spent many a recess during preschool and kindergarten having with my friends. The two most terrifying short killers in horror movies (to us) fighting eachother to the death. Leprechaun cannot use magic. Fight takes place in a clover patch. Chucky gets a kitchen knife, Leprechaun gets his shaleleigh (or however you spell it, im not irish.). Discuss!

Doesn't the leprechaun have magic?ermm

dave_kodak
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Doesn't the leprechaun have magic?ermm
Yes it does.
which is why im in its favor, cuz it could be all like "Zwang!" and then chucky's soul is outa the doll.

Impediment
The Official Vs. Thread

pumas79
god, not another ****in VS thread, cant we just stick to the official one?

LORDSIDIOUS01
HAHAHAHA Chucky will squash him.

BroLLy_LsSj
Originally posted by pumas79
god, not another ****in VS thread, cant we just stick to the official one?

aGREED.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Does anyone really think Chucky will lose?

dave_kodak
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Does anyone really think Chucky will lose? yes.

evil1FE
ok with leprechauns magic he would destroy Chucky, and is Chucky allowed to use his voodoo?

Wolfie
Originally posted by Impediment
The Official Vs. Thread
The Official Vs. Thread
The Official Vs. Thread
The Official Vs. Thread
The Official Vs. Thread

cropsy_is_god
There both jokes but i would go with leprechaun

DeNiro
you know i dont like the offical vs thread because there are prolly too many discussion going on at once. one post will be about jason vs freddy then all of a sudden someone is talking about the lep and chucky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.