Villians United vs. Heroes United round I

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Omniversal Presence Above ALL has created a challenge for the beings of the Omniverse. To prove which side is truly the greater skilled and more powerful. He has decided to chose Twelve Beings of great Evil To challenge the Heroes of ALL wrealms. The heroes must work together to defeat the beings of Great Evil. There is no BFR. Who wins in these first three of seven matches? the Heroes or the villians

Challenge 1

TaskMaster/Prometheous/Deathstroke/Deadpool

vs.

Batman/Captain America/Midnighter/Wolverine

Challenge 2

Dr.Light/Magneto/Zoom/Classic Juggernaut

vs.

Sentry/Thor(Classic)/Superman/Wally West

Challenge 3

SBP/Morg WOL/(H/P)Doomsday/Mangog

vs.

AS Superman/WarHulk/Infinity Man/Uni-Gladiator

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The Omniversal Presence Above ALL has created a challenge for the beings of the Omniverse. To prove which side is truly the greater skilled and more powerful. He has decided to chose Twelve Beings of great Evil To challenge the Heroes of ALL wrealms. The heroes must work together to defeat the beings of Great Evil. There is no BFR. Who wins in these first three of seven matches? the Heroes or the villians

Challenge 1

TaskMaster/Prometheous/Deathstroke/Deadpool

vs.

Batman/Captain America/Midnighter/Wolverine

Challenge 2

Dr.Light/Magneto/Zoom/Classic Juggernaut

vs.

Sentry/Thor(Classic)/Superman/Wally West

Challenge 3

SBP/Morg WOL/(H/P)Doomsday/Mangog

vs.

AS Superman/WarHulk/Infinity Man/Uni-Gladiator

All-Star Supes vs Immortal Wolverine vs Thor
Supes, but Logan will never die stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
All-Star Supes vs Immortal Wolverine vs Thor
Supes, but Logan will never die stick out tongue

Please contribute to the thread by talking about what is stated in the OP please. Thank you for your interst tho.

tjcoady
alright.... match one between the street levelers I can see the heroes taking, mainly due to the presence of Midnighter who would be able to take Promotheus out of the fight, then help his three allies who would be able to at least stalemate their opponent long enough for aid to come...

match two? Wally can take Zoom... he has before, even though it required him to borrow a HUGE amount of speed just to start to catch up (didn't he borrow from Jay and Jesse? I'm not entirely sure). but theoretically, he could borrow speed from Superman, who wouldn't need lighting speed in order to take Juggernaut on long enough for Thor to beat Magneto, which he could probably do through BFR. Sentry's light manipulation powers are unbeliavably good, but I'm pretty sure they're not quite a match for Doc Light's... but a Thor BFR against Juggernaut, or Wally being able to engage in that fight to would lead to a win there in the heroes department... leaving all four heroes to gang up on the last enemy.

last one? SBP and All Star Superman are too through the roof in terms of powers for me to want a hazard a guess. I really can't comment on the third match up.

great fight.

guy222
Please contribute to the thread by talking about what is stated in the OP please. Thank you for your interst tho.

not a problem, good thread

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
not a problem, good thread

Thanks. So what are your thoughts on this round I?

guy222
Thanks. So what are your thoughts on this round I?

Batman and Logan advance

Morning

Tassadar
c1) Bad guys take it, Deadpool kamikazes Wolverine and kos him (self destructing all his equipment), Prometheous beats Midnighter, Taskmaster and DS take down Batman and Cap.

c2) Good guys take it, Flash blitzes Dr. Light and Magneto before they can get a shield up, and then takes speed from Superman and Sentry to beat Zoom, while Thor traps Juggernaut in a whirlwind (keeping him in the air so he cant move, thus neutralizing him without BFR).

c3) Not trying to guess on this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.