hot da**. 50 degrees in maine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

star_scar_child
i swear, if global warming screws up my snowboarding season any more im moving to alaska mad

The Wishmaster
I assume it's 50 degrees celcious? That's really hot. Hottest it's been here is about 47.

star_scar_child
im not sure about celcius or fereign height(sp?) the weather channel just says 50 degrees. its enough to keep you from dreaming of fresh powder =[

The Wishmaster
If you're American, it must be Faraniet, which isn't that hot - isn't 50 degrees cold for you guys?

Mišt
Originally posted by The Wishmaster
If you're American, it must be Faraniet, which isn't that hot - isn't 50 degrees cold for you guys?

50F, he's in USA, and they're in winter, its like...10C.

Climate

The state experiences a continental climate, much more so in the southern part of the state, with Fahrenheit temperatures generally dipping into the 20s and 10s in the winter (-10 Celsius) and 70s and low 80s in the summer (+25 Celsius)

Slay

Mišt
Originally posted by Slay
You haven't answered my question of yesterday. Will Arsemaggot leave the band when he makes his solo-album, or will he stay? ermm

We plan on taking a break after MP2 is finished, which will give Arsemaggot the time he needs to complete his work, I believe another band member is also planning to work on a collaboration album with another band, but I cant reveal anymore as of yet. ermm

Slay

Mišt
What was your response to hear Ozzy Osbourne say you were just a lame Glenn Danzig rip-off? ermm

Man, see this is the kinda thing we deal with on a weekly basis, but when you look at it, Ozzy's time is over, he's had his run, and basically...he's jealous of us. Bottom line, we are far more creative and entertaining than he ever was. The dude's just gotta move on and come to terms that this aint the 70s anymore man, just gotta get with it. ermm

Slay

Mišt
Did it pet your ego to hear Danzig say he didn't agree with Ozzy on this? ermm

Not really, the dude is a hack, we couldnt care what his opinion is, we just dont wanna be compared to a loser like him. ermm

Slay

Mišt
Are you not afraid your comments about other bands or icons within the world of metal will make you lose fans? Like your namedropping in the song ''Raining Intestines''? ermm

Nah, they love it when we call them 'secreted mucus from a moose placenta' and 'cranially challenged puss bucket', its all part of the show, and they understand. If not, they can go smoke a bloigen. ermm

Slay

Mišt
I see. Is it true that your relationship with one of your stage SM-whore-dancers has ended, after your penis ruptured open her vagina and created a huge gash in her abdomen? ermm

No comment. ermm

Slay

Mišt
Fine.
Is it true that the band desecrated Pete Doherty and used him as their butt monkey when you met him at 'Rock Am Ring' music festival? ermm

Yeah, well, Pete is just a bit of a girly *****, and we dont care for that kind of nancyboy rubbish, so Pig****er thought it would be fun to make a man out of him. ermm

Slay

Mišt
Interesting. Did Morbid Mongol really kill 12 family members including his mother and grandfather when he was just seven years old? ermm

Where do you get this information from? Its all lies, it was his father and grandmother, god see this is why we hate HBO, always talking shit, not getting the facts straight, its not like we care or anything, its just our reputation thats going to suffer. I mean really, does it affect our music if Morbid drugged his sister, raped her, then slit her throat with a rusty knife? No Slay, no it doesnt, as far as we see, what happens in our private lives stays in our private lives, the only thing we care about is the quality of audio that gets released. ermm

Slay

Mišt
Alright alright, no reason to make a scene.
Finally the last question: is Beardmonkey really that hairy? Or is it a suit? ermm

Nah its a fake, well the hair is real, it came from your sister's pubic hairs when I split her vagina, I stuck it on as a bit of a momento. ermm

Slay

Mišt
C'mon Mist, stop calling LF my sister. It's not funny anymore. ermm

Sorry, I dont mean to insult, but she is related to you by blood so theres nothing else I can do except maybe give you a bullet and make a subtle suggestion as to what to do with it ermm

And stop editing your posts, *** ermm

Slay

Mišt
No she actually isn't. I'm glad to say I was adopted. ermm

Never, cockwrangler. ermm

Whatever man, whatever, you dont see me crying over it ermm But then again Im not related to her ermm

Ok, cock...sucker ermm

Slay

soin2cal
It is not as cold as it should be here. Though i hate coldnesslaughing out loud

§P0oONY
50F isn't that hot at all... confused

silver_tears
This weather is ridiculous, I want my snow. weep

soin2cal
Oh i am glad that we have not had any here yetlaughing out loud
ya i agree, 50 isnt hot.

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by star_scar_child
i swear, if global warming screws up my snowboarding season any more im moving to alaska mad
hah, I'm goin snowboarding next weekend, cuz I live in illinois, where its always cold

§P0oONY
Originally posted by silver_tears
This weather is ridiculous, I want my snow. weep
I concur... I'd also like your snow... hmm

soin2cal
Then i am odd out then laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.