NiGHTS into Dreams... A Sequel on the Wii?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Back in 1996 on the Sega Saturn a game was released made by Sonic Team called NiGHTS into Dreams... and that game was so good many considered it to be as good if not better then Super Mario 64. Many have asked Yuji Naka if a sequel would be released but Naka said:

"I know a lot of people love it and want us to make a sequel, but for us it's a really important game. Like the way Spielberg likes E.T. so much he won't remake it, I don't want to make another NiGHTS."

But now on the Wii it has been hinted that a sequel to NiGHTS is going to be released.

Is anyone else excited about a sequel to NiGHTS?

JToTheP
NIGHTs didn't sell well, even for the Saturn, the shit was like an acid trip to me.

SaTsuJiN
thats cuz naka has made nothing but garbage since NiGHTS and he knows it

§P0oONY
I enjoyed the game... I'd like a sequel.

((The_Anomaly))
First off, while NiGHTS was a good game, its not Mario 64, not by a longshot. Nevertheless, a sequel on the Wii would be awesome.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by JToTheP
NIGHTs didn't sell well, even for the Saturn, the shit was like an acid trip to me.

You cannot blame the success on NiGHTS on Sonic Team. NiGHTS is by far one of the greatest games ever made. Sega never announced the release of the Sega Saturn; it just popped up into stores one night. Wal-Mart and even Best Buy never even got a Saturn.

And NiGHTS was overlooked because it was released around the sametime as Super Mario 64. NiGHTS is a better game then Super Mario 64 because it offers so much more but because people have hardly heard of NiGHTS people tend to think of Mario as number one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.