Demoin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LifeInSepia
is anyone here from demoin in USA? if so, is it really the most powerful hipnotic known to man? also, did you know bill bryson?

Impediment
Des Moines? Hypnotic? Bill? The?

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT?!?!?!?

§P0oONY
I like Bill Bryson... happy

cain marko
laughing out loud

johnnyforever
No no

~Pielover~
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
is anyone here from demoin in USA? if so, is it really the most powerful hipnotic known to man? also, did you know bill bryson? I think you meant, "Des Moines."

TRH
Iowa......WTF

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by LifeInSepia
is anyone here from demoin in USA? if so, is it really the most powerful hipnotic known to man? also, did you know bill bryson?
coffee1 yes, i have been that stoned before

LifeInSepia
sorry, i meant des moines, british retard

Eclipso
Still what is the point of this thread? Maybe if you re phrase your statement.

LifeInSepia
i want to know if des moines is really the most powerful hypnotic known to man (as stated by bill bryson)

Impediment
Why would a desolate city in Iowa, of all places, be a hypnotic? For that matter, what do you mean by "hypnotic"? A fun, attractive town? Dude, go to New Orleans or Austin.

LifeInSepia
bill bryson said it was hypnotic. people just come in then never leave. if your gonna burn anyone burn him!! im innocent i tells ya! INNOCENT!!!

Strangelove
Originally posted by Impediment
Why would a desolate city in Iowa, of all places, be a hypnotic? For that matter, what do you mean by "hypnotic"? A fun, attractive town? Dude, go to New Orleans or Austin. well, it's not really 'desolate,' it's the capital city

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.