Aegis & Tenebrous vs. the Celestials.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Aegis & Tenebrous vs. the Celestials.

(All of the Celestials).

Aegis
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9838/aegiszt6.th.jpg

Tenebrous
http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/5495/tenebrouslx0.th.jpg

Primodial elders
http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=atzl3.jpg

vs

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b0/Celestials.jpg/280px-Celestials.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celestial_(comics)

xmeat
what a battle im just not sure.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
what a battle im just not sure.

What the f**k?

Celestials>Tenebrous/Aegis

Rewmac
wikipedia fo' sho...

Anyway Tenebrous's and Aegis's powers are equal to Galactus's. But the Celestials can overcome them. But I'm curious about their complete power I mean Tenebrous and Aegis. It can't really be said we seen everything. I mean they've beaten Galactus with trick. Aegis from behind. I'll say Celestails.

Galan007
There is possibly an entire Galaxy full of Celestials. Two beings of equal power to Galactus would stand no chance.

Celestials 10/10

Mider999
galactus at full power has eaten the celestial home world, these two would cause alot of problems for the celestials, might even kill exitar.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
galactus at full power has eaten the celestial home world, these two would cause alot of problems for the celestials, might even kill exitar.

no

Celestials>>>>Tenebrous/Aegis

There are too many. Only one Galan/Galactus. smile

Mider999
galactus ate the one called the strongest.

Mider999
they would both lose eventually but none the less they would take out a large portian of the celestial populace.

King Kandy
You mean the Dreaming Celestial?

The one who had other celestials imprison him? Yeah right.

guy222

Tiamut has returned stick out tongue

Kutulu
Originally posted by King Kandy
You mean the Dreaming Celestial?

The one who had other celestials imprison him? Yeah right.

In an alternate arc, Galactus did indeed eat the Black Celestial, then go on to consume the rest of the Celestials.

That being said, Galactus won because of his energy draining / eating abilities. We don't know the energy absorption abilities of Aegis / Tenebrous though, so until we see proof otherwise, their standing powerlevel is about equal to Galactus as he is normally portrayed.

So I would go with the Celestials on this. Galactus has a unique power of eating and manipulating energy that would give him the win against Celestials potentially, Aegis and Tenebrous have no such ability.

celestialdemon
Celestials 10/10. Where Galactus was able to resort to his hunger to beat the Celestials, these two don't have that option.

id369

Galan007

invisiblewoman
celestials by a land slide!

id369
Originally posted by Galan007
There is an entire Galaxy full of Celestials. Hell, one Celestial alone defeated the entire race of Asgardians without even touching them.

A&T have no chance

Alright miscalculation by my part.

Make this a two on two.

TOAA, and another Uber/high Ranking Celestial (if there is one)

vs.

Aegis & Tenebrous

guy222
Originally posted by id369

Make this a two on two.

vs.

Aegis & Tenebrous

Celestials>>>>>Tenebrous/Aegis

guy222
I sure used that symbol a lot

Anyhoo....TOAA is the leader. Scathan the Approver destroys T&A. Arishem the Judge and Exitar easily handle T&A

The Baddest Celestial(Earth-616). "He's God"...Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial FTW

Madvillain
Originally posted by id369

Make this a two on two.

vs.

Aegis & Tenebrous

Other high ranking Celestials would be Arishem the Judge and Exitar.

Celestials destroy them with relative ease.

vlaaad12345
Celestials own.

iceman24567
So countless numbers of celestials vs these two? Not even fair.

Utrigita
Against two Celestials the thread starter changed it too...

I see a possible victory for Aegis and Tenebrous... Depends on which Celestials of cause

iceman24567
Originally posted by Utrigita
Against two Celestials the thread starter changed it too...

I see a possible victory for Aegis and Tenebrous... Depends on which Celestials of cause I see them beating any pair of 616 Celestials no doubt in my mind.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by iceman24567
I see them beating any pair of 616 Celestials no doubt in my mind.
Hows that,celestials are all beyond universal power by a mile tenebrous and aegis would basically even with a somewhat fed galactus,celestials stomp.

llagrok
I see them beating any pair of 616 Celestials no doubt in my mind.

They couldn't even hurt Scathan...

Utrigita
Originally posted by llagrok

Scathan is a special Case...

iceman24567
Scathan is a special Case... I think he knows but wants to be dense roll eyes (sarcastic) .

iceman24567
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Hows that,celestials are all beyond universal power by a mile tenebrous and aegis would basically even with a somewhat fed galactus,celestials stomp. Yes exactly and i put Galactus over Celestials one on one so Aegis and Tenebrous are a little higher on the power scale in my mind.

King Kandy
Scathan isn't 616...

iceman24567
Originally posted by King Kandy
Scathan isn't 616... Lol I did say 616 right? Yeah so like i said these Aegis and Tenebrous beat any pair of 616 Celestials.

JediSamuraiMRB
Guy, isn't there billions of Celestials

Arishem and Exitar stomp em

guy222
yes

quanchi112
I see them beating any pair of 616 Celestials no doubt in my mind. Uhm nope the would get destroyed by any two Celestials.

Name the two you feel that could be bested.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Uhm nope the would get destroyed by any two Celestials.

Name the two you feel that could be bested. I said any 616 doesn't matter Aegis and Tenebrous are a universal threat for whoever said that Celestials were. I haven't seen at feat to make think any Celestial can put a beating on Galactus the way these two did.

quanchi112
I said any 616 doesn't matter Aegis and Tenebrous are a universal threat for whoever said that Celestials were. I haven't seen at feat to make think any Celestial can put a beating on Galactus the way these two did. They are a universal threat huh that the Surfer easily dealt with. They got the jump on Galactus is all. Dont make more out of it than it is.

Utrigita
They are a universal threat huh that the Surfer easily dealt with. They got the jump on Galactus is all. Dont make more out of it than it is.

With the power of the crunch = Plot Device. And Surfer didn't look like all bright and shiny when they were done with him.

He won by using a energy that Galactus either cannot channel for long ore withstand being used against him for long...

quanchi112
With the power of the crunch = Plot Device. And Surfer didn't look like all bright and shiny when they were done with him.

He won by using a energy that Galactus either cannot channel for long ore withstand being used against him for long... Yes but the only reason they defeated Galactus was because the attacked him by surprise. Two Celestials would defeat these two hands down.

iceman24567
They are a universal threat huh that the Surfer easily dealt with. They got the jump on Galactus is all. Dont make more out of it than it is. Once again you make it seem like Surfer did it with his normal power set it took a lot more than just the Surfer to beat them. Galactus would stomp any 616 Celestial and i think these too can do it as well.

iceman24567
Yes but the only reason they defeated Galactus was because the attacked him by surprise. Two Celestials would defeat these two hands down. Yeah obviously its not hands down if people disagree i still haven't seen a Celestial feat that puts them over these two.

Utrigita
Yes but the only reason they defeated Galactus was because the attacked him by surprise. Two Celestials would defeat these two hands down.

Agreed on that, but do you seriously think that two Celestials would defeat Galactus if he was hungry but aware that they are comming???

(Earth X springs to mind)

llagrok
If Galactus has prep, then he can feed....

guy222
Agreed on that, but do you seriously think that two Celestials would defeat Galactus if he was hungry but aware that they are comming???

(Earth X springs to mind)

Earth Xhmm

Celestials and Galactus fun to debate

Utrigita
Always I'm merely bringing forth that in that act a weakend Galactus destroyed 3 Celestials under his own power wink

llagrok
Always I'm merely bringing forth that in that act a weakend Galactus destroyed 3 Celestials under his own power wink

Sure, on Earth X.

Utrigita
Sure, on Earth X.

And Galactus 616 > Every other single version of Galactus.

llagrok
And Galactus 616 > Every other single version of Galactus.

Of course.

And Galactus' power has three levels.

Hungry-normal-full powered.

There is nothing in between roll eyes (sarcastic)

Utrigita
Of course.

And Galactus' power has three levels.

Hungry-normal-full powered.

There is nothing in between roll eyes (sarcastic)

On this forum yes he has those three powerlevels. stick out tongue

And that is because it is by far the most easiest to operate with wink

guy222

Franklin Richards

Frankie Richards in Heroes Reborn = 1 Celestial

Ashema healed Frankie after he died

quanchi112

(Earth X springs to mind) Yes and isnt earth x a radically different universe. Wasnt Thanos part skrull in that garbage.

llagrok
Thanos looks part skrull in the 616 verse too....

shifty

quanchi112
Thanos looks part skrull in the 616 verse too....

shifty Yes but he isnt. wink

Bouboumaster
There would be a lot of casualties in the camp of the Celestial, but they would win.

Mindset
Yes but he isnt. wink

Maybe he is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Maybe he is. roll eyes (sarcastic) Nope.

Mindset
Chins don't lie

Acrosurge
The Skrull ain't been born that can smack Surfer and Thor around. Therefore, Thanos =\= Skrull.

As for the fight, it is impossible to call, since Tenebrous and Aegis really don't have the feats to draw upon, only their position. My gut says they would win against any two Celestials based on their Proemial status and their proximity in power to Galactus. I don't think T&A could win against the entire Celestial horde, however.

As for the Big G himself, I think he could beat the Celestials, but only by consuming them, which he does not need prep for. He simply feasts on them, as opposed to overpowering them.

guy222
Celestials>Galactus....Just too many

Scathan(Earth-691) defeats T&A by himself

Tiamut does the same

Arishem and Exitar would defeat T&A also

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Acrosurge
The Skrull ain't been born that can smack Surfer and Thor around. Therefore, Thanos =\= Skrull.

As for the fight, it is impossible to call, since Tenebrous and Aegis really don't have the feats to draw upon, only their position. My gut says they would win against any two Celestials based on their Proemial status and their proximity in power to Galactus. I don't think T&A could win against the entire Celestial horde, however.

finally someone said it.....

Terryc250
Scathan would destroy T&A with a gesture

Tiamut made Galactus poop himself

And this is T&A vs ALL Celestials?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Terryc250
Scathan would destroy T&A with a gesture

Tiamut made Galactus poop himself

And this is T&A vs ALL Celestials? Scathan is one of the most powerful beings out there.

guy222
and he's a Celestial

iceman24567
Originally posted by guy222
Celestials>Galactus....Just too many

Scathan(Earth-691) defeats T&A by himself

Tiamut does the same

Arishem and Exitar would defeat T&A also Tiamut has no feats to put him over Aegis and Tenebrous unless i missed something and i don't see Arishem and Exitar beating Galactus so no.

vlaaad12345
Tiamut has no feats to put him over Aegis and Tenebrous unless i missed something and i don't see Arishem and Exitar beating Galactus so no.
Doesnt matter what you want to see its plain as day top tiers celestials would roflstomp all over galactus,fodder celestials hold universes in themselves pwn galactus level beings and other such feats,exitar and arishem are more than fodder celestials.

iceman24567
Doesnt matter what you want to see its plain as day top tiers celestials would roflstomp all over galactus,fodder celestials hold universes in themselves pwn galactus level beings and other such feats,exitar and arishem are more than fodder celestials. Yes it does matter what i want to see because nobody has given feats to support their statement it doesn't matter what you type because yo have nothing to back your claims.

Utrigita
Doesnt matter what you want to see its plain as day top tiers celestials would roflstomp all over galactus,fodder celestials hold universes in themselves pwn galactus level beings and other such feats,exitar and arishem are more than fodder celestials.

I haven't seen Death contain a Pocket universe (which is what the Celestial is containing) I guess that means that the Celestials > Death.

When have the Celestails pwned a Galactus leveled being??? And Arishem is most likely one of the most powerful of the Celestials, along with Exitar so fodder Celestials not exactly erm

vlaaad12345
I haven't seen Death contain a Pocket universe (which is what the Celestial is containing) I guess that means that the Celestials > Death.

When have the Celestails pwned a Galactus leveled being??? And Arishem is most likely one of the most powerful of the Celestials, along with Exitar so fodder Celestials not exactly erm
Average galactus is weaksauce,cube being are stronger on average,we know no name celestials>>>>cube beings,aegis and tene showed nothing that would stop them from getting stomped.

iceman24567
Average galactus is weaksauce,cube being are stronger on average,we know no name celestials>>>>cube beings,aegis and tene showed nothing that would stop them from getting stomped. Since when was an average Galactus weak? When was it stated that cube beings are stronger than a average Galactus? Do you have proof or are you assuming all of this? Aegis and Tenebrous showed they could take out The Silver Surfer and Galactus with out suffering major damage what have Celestials done battle wise on panel to put them on that level?

vlaaad12345
Since when was an average Galactus weak? When was it stated that cube beings are stronger than a average Galactus? Do you have proof or are you assuming all of this? Aegis and Tenebrous showed they could take out The Silver Surfer and Galactus with out suffering major damage what have Celestials done battle wise on panel to put them on that level?
Cube beings warp entire universes to their will,galactus on average is barely above odin level,silver surfer isnt very strong and galactus depoweres quickly,celestials seal universes,own asgard empowered destroyer armors,birth of one rivals the big bang,take your pick.

Utrigita
Average galactus is weaksauce,cube being are stronger on average,we know no name celestials>>>>cube beings,aegis and tene showed nothing that would stop them from getting stomped.

Average Galactus how wreaked havoc in alternate Dimensions in his battle with Agamotto, Average Galactus that teleported a Galaxy through Space and time??? is that the Weaksauce Galactus you are talking about ore have I misread you post.

Cube Beings have stated that there power is next to nothing against a Celestial, Now A Celestial is part of the greater powers of the Universe, along with the Watchers Galactus and a few more, And I doubt that two Celestials would be capable of defeating Two Proimael Gods, which in theory is above them, both in status and power.

Utrigita
Cube beings warp entire universes to their will,galactus on average is barely above odin level,silver surfer isnt very strong and galactus depoweres quickly,celestials seal universes,own asgard empowered destroyer armors,birth of one rivals the big bang,take your pick.

Pocket Universes.

Imo Above Odin level.

What does SS have to do with this???

So going from fed to hungry in a month is quick depowerment.

Pocket universes, and not alone but as a host.

Impressive it most certainly was.

Could one day eventually rival the big bang.

vlaaad12345
Pocket Universes.

Imo Above Odin level.

What does SS have to do with this???

So going from fed to hungry in a month is quick depowerment.

Pocket universes, and not alone but as a host.

Impressive it most certainly was.

Could one day eventually rival the big bang.
Not pocket universes,ss was brought up,odin could give average galactus a run for his money most of the time.

Utrigita
Not pocket universes,ss was brought up,odin could give average galactus a run for his money most of the time.

Yes Pocket universes that is what Kubik warped. The Post Retcon Beyonders universe later retconned to a pocket universe. Okay, Based on what to be exact feats??? feats that outclass the Celestials? Feats imo isn't everything.

llagrok
Feats imo isn't everything.

Then what is?

iceman24567
Cube beings warp entire universes to their will,galactus on average is barely above odin level,silver surfer isnt very strong and galactus depoweres quickly,celestials seal universes,own asgard empowered destroyer armors,birth of one rivals the big bang,take your pick. Silver Surfer is on average above Thor in power and he got a power up prior to that fight if you didn't know making him pretty strong. Galactus has actual battle feats that trump the whole Destroyer thing like beating the In-Betweener not sure if hes above a cube but near at the very least. Galactus isn't as weak as you think when he loses its usually plot devices. No two Celestials have feats that can counter Aegis and Tenebrous beat Galactus and the Surfer. Aegis and Tenebrous win.

vlaaad12345
Silver Surfer is on average above Thor in power and he got a power up prior to that fight if you didn't know making him pretty strong. Galactus has actual battle feats that trump the whole Destroyer thing like beating the In-Betweener not sure if hes above a cube but near at the very least. Galactus isn't as weak as you think when he loses its usually plot devices. No two Celestials have feats that can counter Aegis and Tenebrous beat Galactus and the Surfer. Aegis and Tenebrous win.
Being a degree of infinity stronger than a cube being is more than enough of a feat to beat beings who got beat by less than universal destroying power.

iceman24567
Being a degree of infinity stronger than a cube being is more than enough of a feat to beat beings who got beat by less than universal destroying power. Is that some twisted abc logic or something? When i see a Celestial beat an average Galactus or even anybody near average Galactus level i will believe the featless posts you have made until then Aegis and Tenebrous pwn any two Celestial.

vlaaad12345
Is that some twisted abc logic or something? When i see a Celestial beat an average Galactus or even anybody near average Galactus level i will believe the featless posts you have made until then Aegis and Tenebrous pwn any two Celestial.
Until I see galactus beat a celestial celestials pwn galactus,cwhatIdidthur,infinity stronger than a cube being the end.

iceman24567
Until I see galactus beat a celestial celestials pwn galactus,cwhatIdidthur,infinity stronger than a cube being the end. What is a cube being to Galactus he his higher on the cosmic scale only retconned cube beings are considered more powerful. The only time we have seen a battle between the Celetials and galactus he pwned them i imagine he is to much for them i really don't care what you say unless you have proof which i haven't seen yet. Happy Dance

Utrigita
Then what is?

The rest is character statement, by either a on viewer of a feat, ore the Narrators comments.

llagrok
The rest is character statement, by either a on viewer of a feat, ore the Narrators comments.

The narrator's comments are very often contradictory and flat out wrong.

Utrigita
The narrator's comments are very often contradictory and flat out wrong.

Interesting, So we cannot use the Narrator to confirm a feat even when the writer and artist is Stan Lee and Jack Kirby???

Mr Master
Yes Pocket universes that is what Kubik warped.
The Post Retcon Beyonders universe later retconned to a pocket universe.
Actually Ut. Beyonder's realm has always been an entire Universe since the retcon.

Years after the retcon ...
Beyonder still encompasses an entire Universe where he is "god"

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/4861/b1dh1.th.jpg

So Kubik did indeed warp an entire Universe into a sphere the size of his hand.

Just wanted to clear that up good friend. smile

guy222
Celestials FTW

Tiamut "made stars"

Tiamut sings a song sets time back about 14 billion years

Tiamut achieved what no other Celestial has = Fulcrum...b nice friends with that

Tiamut on numerous occasions has played possum

Tiamut has his vast reality warping powers back. I remember a time when friends laughed at his power. I am still here and Celestials also

Tiamut by himself defeats T&A

Guy222

Sr J-Bieb
T and A call in Sinister and Magneto to deal with Tiamut

guy222
U silly

stick out tongue

Do u think Big G will defeat the Celestials

Sr J-Bieb
I have no hope whenever Galactus makes a new appearance

guy222
taylor is a hottie

did u see they pulled her ad

Sr J-Bieb
why? she's like the greatest person ever.

guy222
i saw it on twitter

will re read it

don't believe there's any nudity or a sex reference

prolly jealously she's famous and a cutey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.