teen Anakin vs. teen Obi Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthBandel
who would win?

Black Dalek
Do we know how strong Teen Anakin and Teen Obi-wan is? Are you refering to AOTC Anakin and TPM Obi-Wan?

Captain REX
No, he's referring to Ani and Obi from Star Wars: Jedi Teen Angst, the new hit teen drama on ABC.

DarthBandel
Originally posted by Black Dalek
Do we know how strong Teen Anakin and Teen Obi-wan is? Are you refering to AOTC Anakin and TPM Obi-Wan?

both padwaans. who wins?

((The_Anomaly))
Anakin tools him.

Lord Saboteur
Considering that both combatants are adolescents, Anakin. The hormones are strong in this one.

Kadesh
Indeed my young apprentice....

Council#13
Originally posted by DarthBandel
who would win?

I think what my friend here is trying to say is: "AOTC Anakin vs. TPM Obi-Wan." As if we didn't get that already. Thank you, Captain Obvious.

The Sith'ari
Jedi Quest Anakin and Jedi Apprentice Obi-Wan?

Blue_Hefner
Anakin easily. Oafy Wan had not talent.

General Kenobl
AOTC Anakin vs. TPM Kenobi?

Well then this thread is one of many similar threads, where Kenobi is the winner.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by General Kenobl
AOTC Anakin vs. TPM Kenobi?

Well then this thread is one of many similar threads, where Kenobi is the winner. But neither at those points could be considered adolescents.

Lee-San28
Obi takes this one he pawned Maul and Anne well lets just say he could of used an extra hand :]

darthsith19
Kenobi did NOT pwn Maul, Maul defeated him and then Kenobi got lucky. But yes, Kenobi wins... TPM Kenobi vs. AOTC Anakin is close. But if they were both like 15 years old, well, at 15 Anakin's had a LOT less training that Kenobi has had.

kamikz
Anakin had a shitload of power in AOTC, he was already beyond pretty many people, and Dooku could not defeat him as easy as he did with AOTC Obi-Wan.
Anakin as a swordsman and a force user is already beyond TPM by a fair amount. Only thing I'd give Obi is that he is more clear headed, if that will save him....

playa1258
Just because someone has a clear head does not always mean they will win. Anakin is better with the lightsaber and the force and just more talented he wins. I know i'll get flamed for saying that.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by kamikz
Anakin had a shitload of power in AOTC, he was already beyond pretty many people, and Dooku could not defeat him as easy as he did with AOTC Obi-Wan.
Anakin as a swordsman and a force user is already beyond TPM by a fair amount. Only thing I'd give Obi is that he is more clear headed, if that will save him....

Agreed in all accounts.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by darthsith19
Kenobi did NOT pwn Maul, Maul defeated him and then Kenobi got lucky. But yes, Kenobi wins... TPM Kenobi vs. AOTC Anakin is close. But if they were both like 15 years old, well, at 15 Anakin's had a LOT less training that Kenobi has had.

Didn't Kenobi not start training until he was around 12/13...?

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Didn't Kenobi not start training until he was around 12/13...? He got the youngling treatment, though Anakin was made Padawan at age 9.

darthsith19
^Yup. By the age of 9 Obi-Wan was leuges above what Anakin was at age 9.

((The_Anomaly))
Yes, but Anakin's progression is insane. By 22 he was as good if not better then most of the high level Jedi masters on the council. He was probably equal to Obi-Wan at age 9 when he was like 10-11, and then by the time he was 16-17 he would have far surpassed what Obi-Wan had been at the same age. I mean by 19 he was already in many ways better then his own master was.

Mizukage Yoda
Originally posted by kamikz

As I remember he had two sabers and when Ani had one he got owned w/ lightning. Obi in TPM practiced Ataru which in my opinion would defeat Djem So

((The_Anomaly))
"In your opinion"? Wow, thats awesome. Too bad it makes no difference what your opinion is. Anakin put up a better fight against Dooku then Obi-Wan did, and Anakin was not only the padawan, but also had 9 years less training then Obi-Wan would have had at the same age. As well Anakin has a much better natural talent for dueling then Obi-wan ever had. Saber styles are slightly important, but in the end it makes no difference what your style is, its how good you are with it. Ataru is weak against Makashi, yet Yoda easily matched Dooku (who was THE Makashi duelist at the time). Its your skill, more so then your style, and Anakin has far far more natural talent then Obi-Wan has.

General Kenobl
Dooku was toying with Obi-Wan and Anakin at the same level. Anakin lasted longer because he turned off the lights.

Nick Gillard says that both of the provided swordsmen were Level 7s. Anakin's arrogance will play a huge downfall against Obi's clear headedness. TPM Kenobi lasted better against Maul then Anakin against Dooku because Maul actually had to put some effort, while Dooku was practically yawning against AOTC Anakin.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Teen Obi-Wan. When Anakin was a teen he wasn't all that powerful

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Teen Obi-Wan. When Anakin was a teen he wasn't all that powerful No, Teen Obi-Wan was just a regular, at the same age, Anakin was progressing faster than any normal Padawan.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
No, Teen Obi-Wan was just a regular, at the same age, Anakin was progressing faster than any normal Padawan. TRUE TRUE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.