WTF: Special Student charged for wetting herself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Dalek
http://channels.aol.ca/news/article.adp?id=20070104162009990004

Thoughts?

BackFire
Awesome.

chris_64256
Originally posted by Black Dalek

Thoughts? Please tell me there's more to the story than that...

Marxman
Originally posted by chris_64256
Please tell me there's more to the story than that...

There has to be.
1) How are they going to charge a 12 year old girl with disorderly conduct for peeing her pants?

2) I feel for her. I've had scary ass principles too.

xmarksthespot
Is the girl on the short bus because she's intellectually impaired, or is she "I light fires." special ed.

crAZRick
hey! I pee my pants on purpose to get out of doing lots of things!

ROCK ON RETARD GIRL!!

and I'm 36 years old!!! WOOOOOT!!

and only mildly retarded....

and that's mainly socially retarded

not so much mentally or physically....

uhhh.. too much information again???

Adam_PoE
Special education and mental retardation are not mutually exclusive. From the article, it would seem that the girl is in special education because she has a behavioral disorder.

crAZRick
ya she was probably already in trouble, which is why a 12-year old would be put on pots-and-pans to begin with...

she should be hanged

The Wishmaster
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Special education and mental retardation are not mutually exclusive. From the article, it would seem that the girl is in special education because she has a behavioral disorder.

So it wouldn't be at all surprising if she did wet herself on purpose. Even if she did, I don't see the point in a fine. Suspend her from school for a few days, that'll do the trick.

Also, the school saying that they are at their 'wits end' with the girl, boggles me. This is a special school, where teachers are TRAINED to deal with problem students. Obviously there is something wrong when they cannot cope with a special needs student.

Fishy
If she really did wet her pants on purpose, which I find very hard to believe unless she does have some mental problems she should just be expelled for a few days and then be send back. Fining her will do nothing because the parents will have to pay it, and they obviously don't have the power to raise their child as she is already going to that school.

If she is mentally impaired or just plain retarded then the school sucks and should be sued for being idiots.

PVS
too bad she wasnt tasered

By Crom!
Originally posted by Fishy
If she really did wet her pants on purpose, which I find very hard to believe unless she does have some mental problems she should just be expelled for a few days and then be send back. Fining her will do nothing because the parents will have to pay it, and they obviously don't have the power to raise their child as she is already going to that school p.

If she is mentally impaired or just plain retarded then the school sucks and should be sued for being idiots.

If she needed to go, was only twelve and holding it in and the Principal frightened her then retarded or not, she could easily just wet herself anyway. It's a horrible story. Even if she did it on purpose, she needs help.

FeceMan

Thoughts?
Retard should have obeyed.

Impediment

Thoughts?

I think it's a bogus article.

Fishy
Originally posted by By Crom!
If she needed to go, was only twelve and holding it in and the Principal frightened her then retarded or not, she could easily just wet herself anyway. It's a horrible story. Even if she did it on purpose, she needs help.

If she held it and the principal scared her, it wasn't on purpose now was it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.