Advice on Love and Romance...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eclipso
Okay, I've noticed lately allot of members with trouble in relationships, both in beginning them and maintianing them. So if you have any secrets on love or romance please post them here to help.

Bloigen
Don't eat yellow snow. wink

Lady Fianna
Don't ask for help online.

SelphieT
Even if a girl is totally asking for it, never hit her.

crAZRick
once a crackwhore, always a crackwhore...

don't let an innocent smile, a diploma from rehab, and one helluva blowjob fool ya! she's gonna be trouble!!

Raven Guardia
hmmmm best I can think of is: Realize your not the only one in the relationship(you are involved with another person who has thoughts and feelings of their own). You also need to give out (not sex wise no expression ) to get back. It can not always be your way. You need to make some sacrifices. Also honesty is very important. If you can be honest with each other you can have trust.

dont know if thats good advice, but if someone is seeking a forum for advice they must be desperate.

Smiter
Age Bracket
14-17 temporary boyfriend or girlfriend last less than a year
18-25 temporary boyfriend or girlfriend 2-5 years because of cheating
25-35 engaged or married that last 5 years atleast have 1 child
35-40 divorced bitter about marriage and single parent. Raising child(ren) lawyer expense
40-45 found another spouse but you just stay with him or her because its cheaper to keep her or him.
45 and up you wait for death.

Blaxican
Do what ya gotta do with the girl, then broom 'er fast.

Impediment
Originally posted by SelphieT

Unless she's running at you with a steak knife........ninja

dave_kodak
Dont Quote Star Wars while having sex.... unless she's into that kinda thing.

Eclipso
Originally posted by dave_kodak

Yeah I can see how,

"Luke, I am your father..."

would really mess up a night of passion.

Smiter
Just get the **** out of the house and go to colleges, community college so its cheap to enroll, and talk to girls over there. Sit next to girls that you like and ask questions tell a joke, then if there are projects, partner up with her. Then get their phone number, work on the project. After finishing parts of the project go to lunch with her. If she says No your ****ed and if she says yes your gonna **** her after semester.

The thing is this is not gonna last long so dont get your hopes up.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Eclipso
Yeah I can see how,

"Luke, I am your father..."

would really mess up a night of passion.

it could.
same goes for star trek.
during sex he yelled "Kahn".....

Eclipso
it could.
same goes for star trek.
during sex he yelled "Kahn".....

laughing No that might work for some people.

Saying "Captian, I canna get the engines working" would ruin a love fest.

dave_kodak
laughing No that might work for some people.

Saying "Captian, I canna get the engines working" would ruin a love fest. hahah so many things to say, so little time.

Eclipso
laughing

Star Wars
"He is a clumsy as he is stupid"
"If he could be turned, he could be a powerful ally"
"Do not worry my friend, he will 'come' to you."
"Don't ask me to do that, make a motion in the senate where that kinda of request belongs".

And the worst thing you could say to your lover at the height of the climax. "Mesa Jar Jar Binks!"

Star Trek
"I.... Have had.... Enough.....OF YOU!"
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"
"He asked you, with everything that was not of the body, he begged you to bring him to us"

And the worst line "Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated!"

dave_kodak
laughing

Star Wars
"Don't ask me to do that, make a motion in the senate where that kinda of request belongs".

And the worst thing you could say to your lover at the height of the climax. "Mesa Jar Jar Binks!"

Star Trek
"He asked you, wtih everything that was not of the body, he begged you to bring him to us"

And the worst line "Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated!" laughing

Eclipso
lol try not to fall in love with the same girl as your buddy.

~Pielover~
lol try not to fall in love with the same girl as your buddy. Try to fall in love with your best friends girlfriend.

Soleran
Okay, I've noticed lately allot of members with trouble in relationships, both in beginning them and maintianing them. So if you have any secrets on love or romance please post them here to help. Information about love and relationships on an OTF movie forum are bound to be cliche at best.

Puzzle
lol try not to fall in love with the same girl as your buddy.

I did that once...but it wasn't falling in love...it was infatuation and then finding out after you ask her out that your buddy asked her out the day before.

Punkyhermy
- love is a phenomenon comprised of more than a feeling. wink

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by SelphieT
smokin'

Eclipso
"A woman is like a beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one !"

Uneeklyconfused
what does a 9 volt battery and a woman's a$$hole have in common?

You know its wrong, but sooner or later you are going to touch it with your tongue erm

BobbyD
Okay, I've noticed lately allot of members with trouble in relationships, both in beginning them and maintianing them. So if you have any secrets on love or romance please post them here to help.

1) Let life be your teacher. You'll know, who (which type of person) you should be with that's good for you (in time).

Don't get married in your early twenties-you'll be divorced before 30, and if you're not, you're almost gauranteed to divorce anyhow.

Have fun-be in (healthy) non committed relationships with a few partners from your mid 20s to early 30s, or better yet-none. Be alone during this time, and have meaningless good sex whenever you need it. You are doing so much growing and learning about yourself and the world around you. How people tick-what makes them tick, etc. Also, this periood gives you time to establish your career, and set your path w/o being dependent on anyone else for financial support/means should you decide to marry.

Thus anyone that you decide to settle with only adds happiness/enjoyment to your life. You are not dependent on them for it. You'll find a truly independent person like yourself that makes life easier to enjoy.

If marriage is not your cup of tea? Heck, this is easy. Have good meaningless sex whenever, and just establish your career so you can enjoy have your toys (house, boat, cars, Harley, gucci purses, whatever float your boat).

That's my take on it. Cheers.

Rogue Jedi
i can totally get away with that. wink

Eclipso
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i can totally get away with that. wink

Example? lol

Rogue Jedi
i have done it before. sometimes i roar like a wookkie.

Eclipso
lol I dare you to do a R2D2 impression next time.

Rogue Jedi
that would be a step too far, my friend.

Eclipso
How about Darth Vader?

Rogue Jedi
tried it. no good.

Eclipso
The Emperor.

What woman doesn't like at the height of the climax hearing.

"I have been waiting for this a long time, my little green friend."

Mywi
laughing

Star Wars

Star Trek
"He asked you, with everything that was not of the body, he begged you to bring him to us"

And the worst line "Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated!" shocklaugh

Black Dalek
Make em drink tequila.

Eclipso
Don't do a Peter Griffin impression right before sex.

Eclipso
Always pay for the meal even if she says she can get it.

Alliance
My adivice is don't seek advice online.

Storm
Splitting the bill is accepted as a natural act by me. If I offer to pay the bill, don' t refuse. We live in the noughties and I am secure enough to treat a man to dinner.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Eclipso
Always treat a woman like a person and respect her as more then an object.

Sanctuary
Always treat a woman like a person and respect her as more then an object.
"A woman is like a beer. They look good, they smell good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one !"

ermmnone

Originally posted by Storm
Splitting the bill is accepted as a natural act by me. If I offer to pay the bill, don' t refuse. We live in the noughties and I am secure enough to treat a man to dinner.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. thumb up

Eclipso
I was qouting Homer Simpson for fun lol

Eclipso
http://www.conspiracyinc.com/FamilyGuy/FamilyGuyDiamondsShellPrettyMuchHaveToSticker-sm.jpg

silver_tears
Be open to trying new things and try to never complain, constructive criticism is key because nobody wants to spend two hours sitting across from someone listening about how Sally from accounting gives you dirty looks when you wear skirts, or how your car door gets stuck when you try to open it, or how your water is not cold enough and the new sushi place you two decided to try is gross.

Remember to compliment your significant other, but be sincere, things like "That was really sweet of you when you sent me that text message," etc encourages people to treat you nicely and not neglect the little things. Not to mention everyone needs a confidence boast every now and then, even if it's something like "Your eyes look gorgeous when you wear that colour."

Don't let the insignificant things bother you, say the other person is late for your date, or cancels last minute because something came up. Be understanding, things happen nowadays, I mean don't let it become a habit so that they feel it's alright to neglect you, but pick your battles, because sometimes things do actually come up that people can't get out of, and it's more attractive when someone is understanding and willing to give someone another chance, then when they fly into a rage because the other is stuck in traffic 10 minutes longer than expected.

Most importantly never hog the limelight and go on about yourself, and your crappy ay, your problems with your mother, your recent weight loss etc. Everyone likes to talk about themselves, let the other person have an equal chance and make sure to really listen and pay attention so you're able to ask follow up questions and the other person knows you're not just trying to get into their pants. erm

Mr. Bacon
be yourself, dont make a fool of yourself trying to be someone else, eventually your true self will come out and what then?

Eclipso
Always be willing to listen to their needs. But make sure they do the same for you.

Punkyhermy
save yourself some sanity and don't choose someone who won't choose you.

Eclipso
Never think beyond the first date.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Alright Saturday I will be leaving for a trip to Alabama with my cousin and will be gone for a week. I read my boyfriend's ex girlfriends page and looked at one of her comments and one of them was that he wanted to hang out with her Sunday and said that they should hang out together and she should come over.

I absolutely trust Sebastian with my life and know that he would never cheat on me but....I mean, how would you feel if you knew that this was going on? He never mentioned it to me. I sent him a Myspace comment telling him that I read that comment and that I trust him and know that he wouldn't do anything to hurt me and if he did then I would do something worse than bad.

Has anyone been in a similar situation? I am so...I don't know how to describe it. I'm sick to my stomach at the thought of it though I shouldn't be at all! What do I do?

InnerRise
You always have relationship problems.

You definitely know how to choose 'em don't you? erm

It all depends on what terms him and his ex broke things off. If they're still friends and everything, you'll just have to trust him.

If they broke up and had nothing to do with each other and all of a sudden he's asking her to come over then you need to pump those breaks and get everything out on the table instead of asking KMC Strangers what you should do.

Capiche?

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Yuna_And_Tidus
Then why bother coming into a "advice" board instead of telling me not to come in here and ask for advice?

ShoLeigh84
Compromise
Trust
Remind each other you love each other, with words or thoughtful gifts, whatever.

Works for me!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
Alright Saturday I will be leaving for a trip to Alabama with my cousin and will be gone for a week. I read my boyfriend's ex girlfriends page and looked at one of her comments and one of them was that he wanted to hang out with her Sunday and said that they should hang out together and she should come over.

I absolutely trust Sebastian with my life and know that he would never cheat on me but....I mean, how would you feel if you knew that this was going on? He never mentioned it to me. I sent him a Myspace comment telling him that I read that comment and that I trust him and know that he wouldn't do anything to hurt me and if he did then I would do something worse than bad.

Has anyone been in a similar situation? I am so...I don't know how to describe it. I'm sick to my stomach at the thought of it though I shouldn't be at all! What do I do?
your significant other hanging out with their ex? no. this is not good. put it to them like this. say "what if it were me wanting to hang out with my ex? how would you feel?"

InnerRise
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
Then why bother coming into a "advice" board instead of telling me not to come in here and ask for advice? I would answer that respectfully but I don't understand it. erm

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

ThePittman
Never call your girlfriend on the phone while you are having sex eek!

TaZ#12
Don't just be nice to them, treat their friends nice too, otherwise they'll think that you're putting on an act. If you are what are you doing?

Eclipso
Before you meet her parents, find out what they want you to be and spend a fews days learning to fake it.

Eclipso
Never ever ever under any circumstances under god tell her "Don't worry honey, there's just more of you to love." The response to this will be her showing you just how much more of her there is to hit you.

Eclipso
If you get married, remember two things you'll need to survive, Vodka and a very nice mistress.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.