Anubis Vs. USS Enterprise-D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Anubis gets all subweapons and Aumaan Anubis form if needed. Enterprise gets full compliment of torpedoes, Phasers, maxed out dilithium crystals, 3 shuttlecraft, and Star Trek:TNG crew (including Picard as Captain and Lt. Com. Data). Fight continues until either side is crippled enough to be incapacitated. Metatron technology vs. 24th century technology.

TricksterPriest
Nobody? Come on, this is not a spite thread wanking Anubis. I'm honestly curious how people think Star Trek does against Metatron.

Darkstorm Zero
Dude, you do realise that this isn't the right forum for these debates?

Video Game origins only...

TricksterPriest
Half the fight is video game, and where else do you suggest I put it? And someone did Star Craft vs. Star Trek.

((The_Anomaly))
I lol'd when I saw this thread. laughing out loud Especially the "make it so"

TricksterPriest
Thanks. big grin Who do you think would win? And keep in mind this is Anubis used to it's full capabilities, not handicapped by a shitty pilot like Nohman. Think of it as a rampant AI. Like in ZOE: IDOLO.

Black Dalek
Doesn't matter. Your thread has two all of the characters originate from a game. Even if other thread didn't. This and other will be closed.

TricksterPriest
AHEM. There are no other versus forums where this qualifies. If you can't think of a better place, then don't comment. And someone already used the enterprise in an earlier thread. So just use the enterprise from a Star Trek game if it makes you feel better.

ESB -1138
Dude, what's with all the Anubis threads?

TricksterPriest
I made one, decided to see how far I could push it. It's part of an ongoing series of fights. "Anubis vs. Everybody" I'm curious as to how far the pinnacle of metatron Orbital Frame technology stacks up against various characters and power levels.

Lana
This is against the rules, and I don't care if there's nowhere else it goes - if that's the case then you simply don't make the thread. But in here ALL characters need to originate in a game.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.