Apocalypse vs Black Adam vs Dr Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Which great ruler wins?

What order do they rank?

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
Which great ruler wins?

What order do they rank?

1. Doom
2. Apoc
3. Black Adam

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by guy222
1. Doom
2. Apoc
3. Black Adam
Nah.

Rewmac
Black Adam should be number one in my opinion. But I also let my judgement be blinded by the hatred of Apocalypse.

TricksterPriest
1. Apoc
2. Doom
3. Adam

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Nah.

swerve1988
1. APOC
2. DOOM
3. ADAM

Badabing
Originally posted by swerve1988
1. APOC
2. DOOM
3. ADAM
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Nah.

Grimm22
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
1. Apoc
2. Doom
3. Adam

Apocolypse got beat by Cable...with a stick no expression

Black Adam pwns him wink

TricksterPriest
The Twelve Saga was pure PIS. There is no way Cable can solo Apoc. and if you recall, that was Apocalypse's essense and I might add, Apocalypse was at less than full power during that.

thanospimphand
black adam kills them both to much speed and power and ruthlessness for these other 2 to deal with

don't shiv
the stick is a focus for the power within.

LEADERSHIP
Black Adam

Doom

Apocalypse

BATTLE

Black Adam
APOC
Doom

TricksterPriest
How can Black Adam beat Apoc? Apoc has no upper limit on strength and body manipulation and can give himself any physical super power. Not to mention the TP/TK. When has Black Adam ever fought off a TP assault?

don't shiv
Battle

APOC
BLACK ADAM
DOOM

Galvaclaw
Well Magneto tearing him half in AOA seemed to work and Adam is partial to that. And come on you're not saying Apocalypse has Superman level strength, that's just crazy talk.

On the telepathy side anyone got any idea how the marvel family reacts to telepathy?

TricksterPriest
AoA was bullshit PIS&CIS writing. Apocalypse has potentially no upper limit on strength, but he's rarely depicted that way. But if you read up on his powers, he should be far higher up than he's currently regarded. Apoc has manhandled Hulk, laughed off High Evolutionary, beat the inhumans, X-factor and X-man Blue team at the same time. You underestimate Apoc.

Kallark-Kent
BA
Doom
Apoc

=

Truth

Mider999
doom above apoc dont sound right at all i dont know why you all say that, adam has the advantage of speed, but how do you know apoc cant track his speed.

don't shiv
in america's best comics on the planet terra obscura resides DOCTOR X

Doctor x is a PIS/CIS free version of Doctor Doom

-wears identical green hoodie with yellow trim over grey apparrell
-hides face in shadow constantly no-one has ever seen his face
-lives in a castle cum lab where he practices advanced science and magic of epic proportions.
-a God of prep-time
-very very very Cool and Ruthless.

bigbran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
AoA was bullshit PIS&CIS writing. Apocalypse has potentially no upper limit on strength, but he's rarely depicted that way. But if you read up on his powers, he should be far higher up than he's currently regarded. Apoc has manhandled Hulk, laughed off High Evolutionary, beat the inhumans, X-factor and X-man Blue team at the same time. You underestimate Apoc. And was stalemating Cable in h2h... you forgot that part. wink
Wasn't the Hulk part, not a 616 Hulk also?

Adam kills everyone except himself, here... easily!
Check out the Amazo fight with Adam, for my take on how Apoc and Adam's fight is going to go.

jasofisc
in leadership it's doom, black adam, Apoc

in battle if it was a three way fight it's apoc and black adam slugging it out (I don't know who would win both are really powerfull and ruthless) but doom would sit back or teleport out for a while untell one would win then eith body swipe with that person hurt himself bad then body swip with himself again, or just take that guy out with somekind of ingenus idea he developed in the mean time.

King Kandy
Originally posted by don't shiv
in america's best comics on the planet terra obscura resides DOCTOR X

Doctor x is a PIS/CIS free version of Doctor Doom

-wears identical green hoodie with yellow trim over grey apparrell
-hides face in shadow constantly no-one has ever seen his face
-lives in a castle cum lab where he practices advanced science and magic of epic proportions.
-a God of prep-time
-very very very Cool and Ruthless.
Eat death.

don't shiv
been there done that. death tastes like iced cola

Xplosive
In battle, Apocalypse would win.

bigbran
Originally posted by Xplosive
In battle, Apocalypse would win. Yup, Adam wins.

Xplosive
Originally posted by bigbran
Yup, Adam wins.

Yup, Apocalypse wins rather easily.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by bigbran
Yup, Adam wins.

xmeat
doom would win not by brute force but by brains and cunning.

bigbran
Originally posted by Xplosive
Yup, Apocalypse wins rather easily. If you think that, go see some Captain Marvel feats, or better yet, go look at Black Adam for direct proof.

Mr X-Men, or Captain Marvel (except Adam doesn't get stomped by Marvel)?
I get stalemated by Cable in h2h, or I stalemate Supes in h2h, and I didn't use my exotic powers?

You bring me the best feat of Apocalypse, and I shall bring you the Spectre feat.
It's a two way street, with Adam having better feats, and his power isn't based on heresay.

No, Adam doesn't just beat him, he rips him in half.

don't shiv
adam is a creature born of magic Doom's bloodline however has commanded magic for eons.

Doom whispers a crafty spell and Adam stands down. Then Doom enslaves Apocalypse's spirit

as seen in Jla/Teen titans: World without Parents Captain Marvel is vulnerable to magick

Francisco
Apocalypse and Doom wins... A beating by Black Adam. He he he!

don't shiv
haaha

"none can rock an open mike like Pac" though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.