Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - follwing all references we have so far

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

howdugetsougly

howdugetsougly
sry title actually HP and the Deathly Hallows - following all references we have so far

howdugetsougly

howdugetsougly

howdugetsougly

howdugetsougly
I feel as if i left some loose ends and, seeing as they won't affect the plot i will let you know.

1) The people in Little Hangleton were being tortured by the trainee Death Eaters ; that is how they had bruises (this was kind of trickier to guess; if you got it good job; if not then it is my fault not yours

2) The people that were not reacting to the environment anymore were kissed by the Dementors (this was kind of obvious but ithought i should say it)

3) The barrrier that Snape made was indeed the one in which you need a Dark Mark tattoo to pass (another kind of obvious one)

4)the unbreakable vow strengthens the and lengthens the charm Dumbledore made - you know how Lily's love protected Harry? well since Aunt Petunia could not die for Harry, she did the next best thing, she protected him in the face of dying if she failed.

I debated on whether to have the Death Eaters Show up so she could die for Harry but she isn't as courageous as Lily so i could not have her die for Harry. the only thing to do was the Unbreakable Vow.

well thanks for reading and the third chapter is already written. i am going to edit and post it on Jan 9 2007

Running Mascara
eek! That's tommorrow. You're doing a good job, keep it up! thumb up

howdugetsougly

howdugetsougly

howdugetsougly

howdugetsougly
few things

1) Erminefoot Rise? well 'Ermine' is a type of weasel, as is stoat in "Stoatshead", and 'foot' is opposite of 'head' and a 'hill' is a 'rise' of land. (I thought i would compliment myself on that for my efforts

2) I enjoy Fred and George a lot in jk's work. i really wanted to show their humorous behavior in these dangerous times. i thought jk rowling did that with the whole 'You-No-Poo' thing so i extended it (i just hope i lived up to their characters)

3) well i had one more thing to say, but i will see if any of you will get it (my bet is on vee_riddle b/c she does the chapter analysis thing). if any1 does get it and posts their ideas on the feedback thread i will confirm it there

so... did u like it?

howdugetsougly

howdugetsougly

Barker
Good job. I like it. smile

howdugetsougly
wow

i have read many fanfics on HP (mostly DarkC's and hotsauces) and i have always seen your posts admiring their work and to be associated with them is a big honor

thank you

howdugetsougly

howdugetsougly

howdugetsougly
note on Dedalus diggle being calm and collected- a joke hahahahaha he was always dropping his hat in front of important people like Harry

what did you think of my first red herring?

clearlyblonde
I like your story, i love how you have jokes within it, that aren't completely obvious. its good. keep it upsmile

howdugetsougly
thanks blonde

Running Mascara
You're doing a good job, keep it up!! thumb up

howdugetsougly

howdugetsougly

Running Mascara
That's really good! Hope you post more soon!! big grin

howdugetsougly

howdugetsougly

howdugetsougly

howdugetsougly

howdugetsougly

howdugetsougly

Neha
This is really Awesome!Keep it up!

Amber9
are you still going to be writing in here? i twas really startin to be a good story...now it has been over a month since your last post.

howdugetsougly
i am not quite sure how to do this but i want this thread closed, so no more posting please try my other fic for post-DH drama:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f92/t460197.html

Captain REX
As Deathly Hallows has been released and we know the real story, it is hard for an author to continue based on their own ideas. I know the feeling; your ideas seem less grand and somewhat tainted by a blend with the ideas from the actual novel.

In any case, howdugetsougly has requested that I shut down the thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.