Superman Vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
LISTEN OVERRAL I SAY HULK AND I CHALLENGE ANYONE WHO DISAGREES.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by xmeat

blowup

Symmetric Chaos
Oh God not another Hulk v Supes thread

*sigh*

Hulk is stronger physically but loses to supes due to the heat vision, super breath, speed, flight etc

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Oh God not another Hulk v Supes thread

*sigh*

Hulk is stronger physically but loses to supes due to the heat vision, super breath, speed, flight etc FIRST OF HULK ISN'T GETTING HURT BY HEAT VISION AND SUPER BREATH. AND SECOND SUPERMAN IS NOT THAT FAST HE DOESN'T HAVE FAST TIME REACTION LIKE FLASH.

juggernaut66666
This thread is going to be close soon......

TricksterPriest
Closing in 10..... Btw, Superman and Flash race around the world for fun.

Martian_mind
FIRST OF HULK ISN'T GETTING HURT BY HEAT VISION AND SUPER BREATH. AND SECOND SUPERMAN IS NOT THAT FAST HE DOESN'T HAVE FAST TIME REACTION LIKE FLASH.

Superman kills hulk,plain and simple.

Symmetric Chaos
FIRST OF HULK ISN'T GETTING HURT BY HEAT VISION AND SUPER BREATH. AND SECOND SUPERMAN IS NOT THAT FAST HE DOESN'T HAVE FAST TIME REACTION LIKE FLASH.

laughing

Hulk is a better character but Supes overpowers him with sheer variety of powers

Deathstroke
Supes everytime

Devil Lance
yep 6

Badabing
Hulk smash puny man in cape! stick out tongue 5

xmeat
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Superman kills hulk,plain and simple.

9 NOPE ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Symmetric Chaos
NOPE ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

you funny little man

umm . . . xmeat messed skiped so 3

King_Mungi
AND SECOND SUPERMAN IS NOT THAT FAST HE DOESN'T HAVE FAST TIME REACTION LIKE FLASH.

Actually he is, your not familar with Superman are you?

juggernaut66666
Where is Digi? 1 ermm

DigiMark007
...insanely enough, I can't find this in the search.

xmeat
laughing

Hulk is a better character but Supes overpowers him with sheer variety of powers

8 I KEEP SAYING SUPES ISN'T OVER POWERING HIM HE'S NOT THAT IF HE COULD BEAT HULK WITH SUPERSPEED THAN HE SHOULD OF HADE NO PROBLEM WITH GRUNDY, DARKSEID, AND DOOMSDAY. HULKS STRENGTH IS INFINITE NUFF SAID.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Nevermind just close it . stick out tongue

Badabing
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/371986-superman-vs-hulk

Symmetric Chaos
I KEEP SAYING SUPES ISN'T OVER POWERING HIM HE'S NOT THAT IF HE COULD BEAT HULK WITH SUPERSPEED THAN HE SHOULD OF HADE NO PROBLEM WITH GRUNDY, DARKSEID, AND DOOMSDAY. HULKS STRENGTH IS INFINITE NUFF SAID.

you realize a lot of that is PIS right? (especially Grundy)

xmeat
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Actually he is, your not familar with Superman are you? SUPERMAN ISN'T AS FAST AS FLASH.

DigiMark007
I KEEP SAYING SUPES ISN'T OVER POWERING HIM HE'S NOT THAT IF HE COULD BEAT HULK WITH SUPERSPEED THAN HE SHOULD OF HADE NO PROBLEM WITH GRUNDY, DARKSEID, AND DOOMSDAY. HULKS STRENGTH IS INFINITE NUFF SAID.

Stop talking in CAPS.

And try to use a bit of reason. Hulk's base strength is well below Supes, and Supes has energy, speed, durability, etc.

This has also happened in multiple crossovers, and Superman wins every time (sometimes easily).

They aren't the same. Hulk isn't in Supes' league no matter how bad you want him to be.

xmeat
Stop talking in CAPS.

And try to use a bit of reason. Hulk's base strength is well below Supes, and Supes has energy, speed, durability, etc.

This has also happened in multiple crossovers, and Superman wins every time (sometimes easily).

They aren't the same. Hulk isn't in Supes' league no matter how bad you want him to be. They've only allowed him to win because of his fanbase.They've never just use pure lojic to see who would really merge victorious. The hulk that fought onslaught would wipe the floor with supes.

Symmetric Chaos

They aren't the same. Hulk isn't in Supes' league no matter how bad you want him to be.

How about weight lifting? Who would win in that challenge?

They've only allowed him to win because of his fanbase.They've never just use pure lojic to see who would really merge victorious. The hulk that fought onslaught would wipe the floor with supes.

but Hulk lost

and onslaught has taken over his mind

juggernaut66666
They've only allowed him to win because of his fanbase.They've never just use pure lojic to see who would really merge victorious. The hulk that fought onslaught would wipe the floor with supes.
Did you know that Onslaught wanted hulk to crack his armor?

King_Mungi
SUPERMAN ISN'T AS FAST AS FLASH.

He isn't, but have you seen the crossovers of them actually racing? Each time they are very close even stated it in the comics and turn off your caps.

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Did you know that Onslaught wanted hulk to crack his armor? Yeah because he onslaught couldn't do it himself.

lorddreamer
How the hell would Hulk win? And why is this not closed? I'm honostly wondering.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by lorddreamer
And why is this not closed? I'm honostly wondering.
Ditto.

DigiMark007
How the hell would Hulk win? And why is this not closed? I'm honostly wondering.

Because I can't find it in the search.

And what exactly does the Onslaught fight tell us? That he's strong? We know that already. Hell, the Onslaught thing probably isn't his best feat. I can think of 2-3 off-hand that are at least as good and probably better.

But there's a lot more to "power" than "strength"....and even an enraged Hulk may not be > Supes in that category, let alone others.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Badabing

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Badabing

masterbruce

hahahahahahahahaha

the search is crap. officially.

xmeat
How the hell would Hulk win? And why is this not closed? I'm honostly wondering. listen im not saying supes doesn't have a chance im just saying he isn't over powering hulk. Has anyone forgot hulk beat two superman clones hyperion and gladiator.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by masterbruce
hahahahahahahahaha

the search is crap. officially. Not really. Usually it works quite well, but it has quirks.

xmeat
Because I can't find it in the search.

And what exactly does the Onslaught fight tell us? That he's strong? We know that already. Hell, the Onslaught thing probably isn't his best feat. I can think of 2-3 off-hand that are at least as good and probably better.

But there's a lot more to "power" than "strength"....and even an enraged Hulk may not be > Supes in that category, let alone others. what supes gonna throw him in the sun BS run circles around him bs

Don Mega
I am not even so sure Hulk has Superman beat in raw strength either. But that's just me.

xmeat
Originally posted by Don Mega
I am not even so sure Hulk has Superman beat in raw strength either. But that's just me. He will once gets angry then supes is in trouble. Hulk has feats just as impressive as supes and he's done all of it without heat vision, and superspeed. And i also forgot to mention hulk has super breath to.

guy222
He will once gets angry then supes is in trouble. Hulk has feats just as impressive as supes and he's done all of it without heat vision, and superspeed. And i also forgot to mention hulk has super breath to.

The madder, he gets the stronger

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Don Mega
I am not even so sure Hulk has Superman beat in raw strength either. But that's just me.

No Hulk pretty much over powers anything noncosmic in terms of physical strenght

but thats not enought to win

Don Mega
No Hulk pretty much over powers anything noncosmic in terms of physical strenght

but thats not enought to win Well I was just comparing feats in their respect threads. They appear to be very equal. It's hard to say one is stronger than the other.

lorddreamer
listen im not saying supes doesn't have a chance im just saying he isn't over powering hulk. Has anyone forgot hulk beat two superman clones hyperion and gladiator.

and what Im not saying is that Supes needs to overpowe hulk. Not when hes so much faster, has the breath, vision, etc... plus the speed. Imagine (and this is the analogy ive used many times, including in old hulv/supes threads, so pay attention) you fighting a brink wall. Now, obviously, you wont take it down by pushing it, but you have in your arsenel boxing gloves that feel like they arent there, but are superenforced steel, an oozie with infinite ammo and ... well, i have no analogy for the breath, but, you dont need it anyway. Now, you've got forever to take the wall down. Think about that for a second. You're Superman, the wall is Hulk. Oh, by the way, you also have the ability to throw the wall INTO THE SUN. good luck wink

xmeat
and what Im not saying is that Supes needs to overpowe hulk. Not when hes so much faster, has the breath, vision, etc... plus the speed. Imagine (and this is the analogy ive used many times, including in old hulv/supes threads, so pay attention) you fighting a brink wall. Now, obviously, you wont take it down by pushing it, but you have in your arsenel boxing gloves that feel like they arent there, but are superenforced steel, an oozie with infinite ammo and ... well, i have no analogy for the breath, but, you dont need it anyway. Now, you've got forever to take the wall down. Think about that for a second. You're Superman, the wall is Hulk. Oh, by the way, you also have the ability to throw the wall INTO THE SUN. good luck wink Hulk isn't just gonna sit there and let supes throw him in the and second supermans vision isn't gonna help him either.

NiņoAraņa
HOW did this last 3 pages?

King_Mungi
Hulk isn't just gonna sit there and let supes throw him in the and second supermans vision isn't gonna help him either.

and what is Hulk going to do? Superman's speed vastly outdwarfs him. On panel Superman has been shown to go multiple speed of light.

ThePittman
Unless Superman stands toe to toe, Hulk will loose. Nuff said.

Martian_mind
Superman throws the continent that hulk is on into space no expression problem solved,no debate

Symmetric Chaos

batdude123

What the f**k?

I'll deal with this tripe tomorrow.

xmeat
Originally posted by King_Mungi
and what is Hulk going to do? Superman's speed vastly outdwarfs him. On panel Superman has been shown to go multiple speed of light. then how has he never defeated mongul, grundy, and darkseid by using light speed because he cant. He's not that fast nuff said he's a a slug compared to flash.Hulks beatened many speedsters and superman is no different.

DigiMark007
Use the links badabing provided (and others quoted) on page 2.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.