See me levitate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderer
You will need either Windows Media Player Classic, or Apple Quicktime Player to play these files.

Wonderer
Originally posted by Wonderer
You will need either Windows Media Player Classic, or Apple Quicktime Player to play these files.
Ok. it looks like I have trouble uploading these files, maybe they're too big. You can supply me your email address in a PM to me, then I will email you the files (there are 3 of them, about 3 MB in size per file).

Shakyamunison
Ok send them to me. big grin

You know my e-mail address.

Wonderer
Ok. it looks like I have trouble uploading these files, maybe they're too big. You can supply me your email address in a PM to me, then I will email you the files (there are 3 of them, about 3 MB in size per file).
Here is a screen shot (the movie files are better quality)... Don't forget to supply me your email address so I can email the movie recording files of this.

trolly_crouchjr
So obvious...the other leg is pushing u up

debbiejo
Did you really do that??

quickshot
why don't you put it on youtube

Shakyamunison
Here is a screen shot (the movie files are better quality)... Don't forget to supply me your email address so I can email the movie recording files of this.

I know how that is done. big grin

And so can you...

http://www.livescience.com/php/video/player.php?video_id=balducci

MightyEInherjar
Haha, magic owned.

Black Dalek
*Sigh* That ain't magic. Magic. Don't. Exist. Illusion does. It's called Magic 'TRICK' for a reason ya know :P

debbiejo
Magic does...........I don't know if this is true or not............but people walk on hot coals and people can heal and people can create.

Black Dalek
Originally posted by debbiejo
Magic does...........I don't know if this is true or not............but people walk on hot coals and people can heal and people can create.

1) They can walk on hot coals, it just takes practice.

2) With medicines and stuff.

3) What the f**k? We can too....

4. Magic = Not Exist.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Black Dalek

4. Magic = Not Exist.

Are you slitting hairs?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Are you slitting hairs?

that takes magic

debbiejo
Originally posted by Black Dalek

4. Magic = Not Exist. It doesn't take practice.......Not at all....It's all thought and belief... big grin

Gregory
Oh for God's sake...

debbiejo
But but I want to levitate.....crybaby

Symmetric Chaos
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7b/Frog_diamagnetic_levitation.jpg/200px-Frog_diamagnetic_levitation.jpg

this is a good starting point for levitation debb but the tube needs to be bigger

debbiejo
that's a frog!! What? What is this....... blink

Symmetric Chaos
levitating frog

with a bigger tube you could levitate too! (or maybe die I'm not sure)

Mindship
Not magic, but magnetic levitation. Cool.

debbiejo
I've done it in my dreams......... cool

Mindship
I'm gonna do some balducci tomorrow at work...

Deano
how do you explain that magician who levitates 2 foot off the ground

Symmetric Chaos
Aliens

Wonderer
Ok, I put it on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QpwXkVhmvk

Victor Von Doom
King Rising isn't the same as Balducci.

Wonderer
I know. I can do both.

debbiejo
That looks so real though....lol

Wonderer
Originally posted by debbiejo
That looks so real though....lol
Because it's a real illusion. The mind and reality is in mutual agreement, people see (as with everything else in life) what they want to see.

debbiejo
This is true......

Victor Von Doom
I know. I can do both.

I was just pointing it out for the people saying it was Balducci.

KharmaDog
As with david blain, I cannot but think how lame this is.

Wonderer
Originally posted by KharmaDog
As with david blain, I cannot but think how lame this is.

Look, KharmaDog, what's with your condescending attitude? If you don't think it's cool, then don't watch it. This trick is meant as entertainment, for those people who don't know how it's done. Moreover, even if you know how it's done, it's still a pretty cool effect to behold, and requires some skill to perfect anyway. I've performed it live here for the people at my work - I did it seemlessly, so they couldn't see how I did it. It takes a lot of practice to actually perform it live in front of other people, because they must not see how it's done. And I've done it without any props.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.