Prep war! Thanos vs Immortus, High Evolutinary and Kang.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Prep war! Thanos Vs Immortus, Kang and High Evolutinary

Immortus http://www.marvel.com/universe/Immortus
Kang http://www.marvel.com/universe/Kang
High Evolutinary http://www.marvel.com/universe/High_Evolutionary

Thanos gets 1 days prep. Kang, Immortus and High Evolutinary get 7

Alfheim
show my thread some love.

Galan007
Kang and Immortus have time traveling capabilities, so they would be able to get tech from nearly any time-line that they choose.

Tach on the intelligence of the H-E, and I think they could beat Thanos in a prep war. Especially with 6 more days of prep time, but it wouldn't be easy......

The team 7-8/10

Alfheim
How smart is Thanos exactly?

Galan007
Originally posted by Alfheim
How smart is Thanos exactly? He is damn smart, but exactly how smart....... I'm not sure.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Galan007
He is damn smart, but exactly how smart....... I'm not sure.

Dont you think sometimes he exceeds his limits, for example how he beat The Runner was PIS. I also cant believe that he could just trick The Grandmaster like that....I dont really think that should have happened.

Galan007
Dont you think sometimes he exceeds his limits, for example how he beat The Runner was PIS. I also cant believe that he could just trick The Grandmaster like that....I dont really think that should have happened. Yeah, Thanos aged Runner whom was already billions of years old by only a million years, yet it turned him into an old man? PIS if I have ever seen it.

And the Grand Master thing wasn't quite as bad, but you'd think that a guy whos been playing games for billions of years would be a little better at them, but then again he lost a game of wits to Loki as well.

Alfheim
Yeah, Thanos aged Runner whom was already billions of years old by only a million years, yet it turned him into an old man? PIS if I have ever seen it.

And the Grand Master thing wasn't quite as bad, but you'd think that a guy whos been playing games for billions of years would be a little better at them, but then again he lost a game of wits to Loki as well.

Yeah....well I know Thanos is tough but im getting a bit of the Wolverine syndrome with Thanos.....

Galan007
Yeah....well I know Thanos is tough but im getting a bit of the Wolverine syndrome with Thanos..... Agreed...

Thanos deserves his fair bit of hype, but some people think it's impossible to beat him.

Alfheim
Agreed...

Thanos deserves his fair bit of hype, but some people think it's impossible to beat him.

Ok do you know what beings non-abstract are smart enough to beat Thanos with the same amount of prep?

golem370
He was able to upgrade the Rigellians tech an alien people advanced enough to teleport planets in minutes he was able to escape an Photon Prison.

Rigellians Warrior- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/indestrc.htm

Alfheim
Originally posted by golem370
He was able to upgrade the Rigellians tech an alien people advanced enough to teleport planets in minutes he was able to escape an Photon Prison.

Rigellians Warrior- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/indestrc.htm

He would have to be pretty smart. I know the rigellians are pretty smart too they have big brains and have some psionic powers, but nothing major.

juggernaut66666
Thanos pretty much outsmarted Omega a Galactus level being in Infinity Abyss 6.

Alfheim
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Thanos pretty much outsmarted Omega a Galactus level being in Infinity Abyss 6.

Sounds like PIS to me.

Galan007
Thanos pretty much outsmarted Omega a Galactus level being in Infinity Abyss 6. He was Galactus level in power, but IMO he was not Galactus level in intelligence.

juggernaut66666
He was Galactus level in power, but IMO he was not Galactus level in intelligence.
Yeah but he Imo he could be still very intelligent since he was a (Thanos/Galactus clone).

Galan007
Yeah but he Imo he could be still very intelligent since he was a (Thanos/Galactus clone). A creature like that had so much potential. It was PIS the way he was beaten.

Alfheim
A creature like that had so much potential. It was PIS the way he was beaten.

There you go....im glad somebody else is noticing this.

juggernaut66666
A creature like that had so much potential. It was PIS the way he was beaten.
Yeah starship armadas screwed him up also Genis said that he was stronger then Galactus.

golem370
Thanos with prep was able to contact Galactus on a astral plane. He was able to outsmart Elders He was able to defeat Warrior Madness Thor in tech and prep.

Alfheim
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos with prep was able to contact Galactus on a astral plane. He was able to outsmart Elders He was able to defeat Warrior Madness Thor in tech and prep.

Well the way he beat The Runner was PIS. How the hell does Thanos beat The Grandmaster, a powerful being with billions of years of experience in strategy, and he made him look like a chump.

juggernaut66666
Well the way he beat The Runner was PIS. How the hell does Thanos beat The Grandmaster, a powerful being with billions of years of experience in strategy, and he made him look like a chump.
Why was it PIS ?He had both the Time and the Power gem.Grandmaster only fought a robot in the game not the original Thanos (who already had the soul,time,power,reality,space gems) he never engaged a battle with Grandmaster he was outside the game.

guy222
Prep war! Thanos Vs Immortus, Kang and High Evolutinary

Immortus http://www.marvel.com/universe/Immortus
Kang http://www.marvel.com/universe/Kang
High Evolutinary http://www.marvel.com/universe/High_Evolutionary

Thanos gets 1 days prep. Kang, Immortus and High Evolutinary get 7

High E>Thanos

Alfheim
Why was it PIS ?He had both the Time and the Power gem.Grandmaster only fought a robot in the game not the original Thanos (who already had the soul,time,power,reality,space gems) he never engaged a battle with Grandmaster he was outside the game.

Ok ill have to look at it again, I have not read it in ages.

thanospimphand

quite sayin pis in every post, thanos intelligents is his greatest weapon by far and when a character consistantly does these sorts of feats all the time it is not pis. PIS must just be ur favorate word to say thats all

guy222
How smart is Thanos exactly?

His mind is his greatest strength. His partnership w/death will always make him a worthy opponent

Modt
Thanos isn't unbeatable.Just ask Odin.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Modt
Thanos isn't unbeatable.Just ask Odin.
I tried but he doesn't answer my phone calls.

Alfheim
I tried but he doesn't answer my phone calls.

I talk to him sometimes but not the Marvel one.

bigbran
Sounds like PIS to me. No, not at all.
He was powerful, but he had extremely slow reflexes, and he didn't acknowledge anything right away.

He was basically retarded.
Dont you think sometimes he exceeds his limits, for example how he beat The Runner was PIS. I also cant believe that he could just trick The Grandmaster like that....I dont really think that should have happened. The Runner thing was retarded.
Grandmater is basically a gambler, and he plays games, it's not like he is a genius over Thanos's intellect. He got outwitted... it's not like he hasn't been before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.