Dooku Respect Thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

((The_Anomaly))
Well, I'm not sure that this thread has ever been seriously done, but I feel that the Ol' Count doesn't get enough respect around these here parts. Particularly in the VS. Forums. Despite the fact that the annoying debate over Anakin VS. Dooku aimlessly rages on (even though its been proven Anakin> Dooku) I think that Dooku is mostly underrated. I'd say Dooku is in the top 12 Sith Lords overall (and Jedi oddly enough) and within the top 5 (possibly the top 3) Sith duelists. Dooku is, in the words of Sam Jackson, one bad@ss mothaf***a! And he can dish out pwnage like no ones business.

Here is a guy who can duel with Yoda, and Mace, and Anakin, and the like. Here is a guy that taught Grievous, and Asajj, both awesome duelists, yet can still own them casually if he sees fit. Here is a guy who tools Obi-Wan like its afternoon teatime. He is Dooku, and this is his respect thread. So, come, post scans, quotes, feats, random cool pictures of the Count. Lets get this rollin', and put a little spring back in Dooku's step. smokin'

PS. Rampant, this thread is dedicated to you. stick out tongue

Darth Sexy
Sauruman would take him.

Black Dalek
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
So, come, post scans, quotes, feats, random cool pictures of the Count. Lets get this rollin', and put a little spring back in Dooku's step. smokin'

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/HeroTY/DookuOwned.jpg

Advent
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Sauruman would take him.

Who's "Sauruman"?

Saruman sucks, anyways. LEGOLAS FTW, BABY! Just kidding, Lord of the Rings sucks.

Black Dalek
Originally posted by Advent
Who's "Sauruman"?

Saruman sucks, anyways. LEGOLAS FTW, BABY! Just kidding, Lord of the Rings sucks.

Coming from a Kevin Federline/Paris Hilton fan...I think.

General Kenobl
@ Advent

Don't you have a Dooku Feat Wars post you can submit here?

Tangible God
Dooku's that old dead guy isn't he?

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Tangible God
Dooku's that old dead guy isn't he? You mean that old guy who got

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/LordSaboteur/KMC%20Forum%20Pics/dookuowned5lv.jpg?

Then yes.

Advent
Originally posted by Black Dalek
Coming from a Kevin Federline/Paris Hilton fan...I think.

Excuse you?

Kevin Federline is easily the greatest male recording artist, dancer, and superstar of his years. He's really above, and beyond the rest. Likewise, Paris Hilton is, if anything, the female equivalent to K-Fed in terms of being 1337. I really don't see how you get any better than those two.

As for the topic (I removed most of the irrelevant things about Malak):

1.) Dooku is called by narration to be exactly "one of the most respected and powerful Jedi in the Order's twenty-five-thousand-year history", and is stated to be "an even greater Sith" (by narration, and Yoda's dialogue indicates this as well); albeit, it's true he's not "number 2" of the era, but he's what? Like the fifth best in an era where the Jedi Order is at its prime? Above the likes of Obi-Wan, Grievous, Sora, Maul, etc. A little more impressive, I'd say.

2.) Let's see, his displays of Force mastery suggests his power is tremendous (and what did Malak ever do with the Force that was impressive, btw? Choking a guard? Lol. Dooku choked out Komari Vosa.). There's the fact ROTS Obi-Wan isn't even a match for Dooku's Force power, he was owned at literally the flick of the wrist:

"He gathered the Force once more in a single indrawn breath that summoned power from throughout the universe; the slightest whipcrack of that power, negligent as a flick of his wrist, sent Kenobi flying backward to crash hard against the wall."

Also note that he did this while fending off Anakin. He also did tool Asajj Ventress, who we know is pretty powerful. Not the strongest, but still. And he also - with one finger - brought Ventress down to her knees:

"Her face went pale. Dooku lifted that one finger, and this time he tapped it in the air, as if pushing a needle into a pincushion. Ventress crumpled to her knees. Her voice came out clotted with pain. Dooku made another little patting motion, and Ventress slammed to the tile floor. "

So, we have a flick of the wrist, a tap of the finger, patting motion. "Strong in the Force this one is", eh? From the AOTC novelization, when he puts Anakin out of commission for a time:

"Dooku's hand shot out toward the charging Jedi, sending forth a Force push as solid as any stone wall, and a burst of blue Force lightning. With a wave of his hand, Dooku sent Anakin flying across the room, to crash into a distant wall, where he slumped down, dazed.

He was able to completely revitalize himself using just the Force (ROTS novel), suggesting he doesn't need some dumbass Jedi captives to do it, lol. We know he's obviously a proficient Force lightning user by his displays in AOTC, and other various things. He was able to own Sora Bulq, and knock him out with Force lightning:

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/4374/sorapwnedys9.th.jpg

As seen in the background is Tholme, who himself is no weakling was battling with Dooku 2-on-1, and even so Dooku still beat Sora, and right after spared Tholme, only of course, after owning him with his saber as well:

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/2785/tholmedookuduelga6.th.jpg

Really though, Dooku has a vast amount of training, and experience over Malak. Roughly 80+ years of it. Since we know he was trained as a youngling, he has about 70+ years experience as a Jedi, and 13 years as a Sith Lord. Now, we know experience definitely isn't everything, however, to deny it gives an advantage is purely ridiculous. For example, throughout those years - he is stated to know "Every weakness of Ataru" (his duel against Yoda obviously didn't end in a victory, however, Yoda's pure skill is probably better than anything).

And within those years, has mastered Makashi - the lightsaber to lightsaber form - to it's highest degree. Admittedly, forms are necessity for victory, however, it's clue that Dooku's lightsaber skills are no joke. And one thing that matters not is Dooku's age:

"Physically, the Count's age was rarely a handicap. Deft as he had become with the Force-unimaginably more subtle than the boy who had watched water-skeeters in the Jedi gardens all those years ago-he wore his eighty-three standard years better than most humans half his age. He was still in superb physical shape, senses keen, health undiminished by even the memory of a cold."

So, just to put that out there because I've heard a lot of people say stuff like "Dude! Character X is so much younger!".

He has also bested Mace Windu in personal combat before, now Windu wasn't at his peak, however, he still beat him (it's kind of irrelevant to even bring up, but just to add to the fact). He's also described as "Dooku, consummate planner, consummate duelist." Consummate meaning perfect or to the highest degree. Clearly Dooku's skill with a lightsaber is amazing. Even Yoda comments on his skills:

"Yoda stirred again with his stick. "Then best of all would be the strongest student, yes? Wisest? Most learned in the ways of the Force?" He nodded. "Best of all, Dooku would be!"

Calling him the strongest student, and one that has learned the most. We also know Dooku is more powerful than Grievous, who has slain numerous Jedi Masters with ease (Council member as well), Asajj Ventress, and so on.

Gideon
Advent, please be joking about Kevin Federline... his only talent was mooching off of Britney Spears (who was far more famous and more popular than he'll ever be).

Advent
No, because Kevin Federline comes tight with every rhyme.

General Kenobl
Well, not to mention he got his ASS FU-ed by John Cena on WWE Raw and all, so....

LORDSIDIOUS01
Dooku is overrated since he lost to Anakin so easily.

General Kenobl
That doesn't quite make sense? Wouldn't it be underrated since he lost to Anakin?

Gideon
No, because Kevin Federline comes tight with every rhyme.

Your music taste is now in question. no expression

Anyway, Dooku pwns.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Gideon
Your music taste is now in question. no expression

Anyway, Dooku pwns.

Amen to that.

Learn what real music is (P.S. Having any talent at all to speak of helps).

http://www.eurielec.etsit.upm.es/~galdecoa/blog_files/cover.mastodon-blood_mountain.jpg

Gideon
Never heard of them. Honestly? For "era" of talent - it's gotta go to the '70s and '80s. The greatest and most proficient guitarists, singers, and drummers were birthed from that era. All this "nu age!" crap and emo music is unbearable. I like classic rock, hard rock, and most metal (note: metal singers who can sing - not scream aimlessly like a dying antelope).

Lord Saboteur
Never heard of them. Honestly? For "era" of talent - it's gotta go to the '70s and '80s. The greatest and most proficient guitarists, singers, and drummers were birthed from that era. All this "nu age!" crap and emo music is unbearable. I like classic rock, hard rock, and most metal (note: metal singers who can sing - not scream aimlessly like a dying antelope). True, true. But still, there are some good bands in this day and age. We're just lacking nostalgia.

Advent
Originally posted by General Kenobl
Well, not to mention he got his ASS FU-ed by John Cena on WWE Raw and all, so....

Lol!

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/6895/kfedpinbc3.png

Please. Did you even see what happened in the beginning of the show? K-Fed was able to pin the WWE Champ, which is an almost unattainable feat given that John Cena is an over pushed, lame face, who always seems to "overcome the odds", and only has a moveset consisting of five moves.

Anyways, he only got FU-ed because John Cena is a cheap *****, and decided to attack Kevin after the final match, without letting him know. In a real life fight, K-Fed would whoop his ass. Compare:

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/7751/kevinfederlinens0.th.jpghttp://img108.imageshack.us/img108/8625/cenabodytm6.th.png

Now, are you really going to tell me that the guy on the right (John Cena) can touch K-Fed?

Your music taste is now in question.

How so? Just listen, and learn:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pIIQEqO-uRU

Originally posted by jollyjim311
Amen to that.

Learn what real music is (P.S. Having any talent at all to speak of helps).

I know what "real" music is. And it's not that trash rock singing about killing goats, and having your band named after something like an elephant.

Realistically speaking, though, I just listen to anything that sounds good.

Gideon
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
True, true. But still, there are some good bands in this day and age. We're just lacking nostalgia.

Oh, I agree. But there's no one in popular music today who can contend with the likes of Freddie Mercury, Steve Perry, Ian Gillen, Robert Plant, Bruce Dickinson, or Geoff Tate in a singing match. There's no guitarist who has achieved the level of proficiency as Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Randy Rhoads (R.I.P), Steve Vai, Eric Clapton, Neal Schon, Carlos Santana, or Angus Young. And, as for drummers, there is no one on planet freakin' Earth who can outdrum Neil Peart (in contemporary music).

The Sith'ari
Justin Timberlake's 100X more talented than any one of those punks.

Lord Saboteur
Oh, I agree. But there's no one in popular music today who can contend with the likes of Freddie Mercury, Steve Perry, Ian Gillen, Robert Plant, Bruce Dickinson, or Geoff Tate in a singing match. There's no guitarist who has achieved the level of proficiency as Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Randy Rhoads (R.I.P), Steve Vai, Eric Clapton, Neal Schon, Carlos Santana, or Angus Young. And, as for drummers, there is no one on planet freakin' Earth who can outdrum Neil Peart (in contemporary music). Agreed, and popular music(in general) now sucks more than the band hiding in the garage.

Gideon
Rap fans. You all disgust me... cool

General Kenobl

Advent
Originally posted by The Sith'ari
Justin Timberlake's 100X more talented than any one of those punks.

QFT.

Edit:

Please, Raw writes this

Yeah, but then again, Raw is just trying to discredit K-Fed. It's not real. As an avid wrestling and entertainment fan, I think I can see talent when I see it, K-Fed is the living embodiment of talent.

Lord Saboteur
Justin Timberlake's 100X more talented than any one of those punks. ROFLMMFAO.

jollyjim311
Oh, I agree. But there's no one in popular music today who can contend with the likes of Freddie Mercury, Steve Perry, Ian Gillen, Robert Plant, Bruce Dickinson, or Geoff Tate in a singing match. There's no guitarist who has achieved the level of proficiency as Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Randy Rhoads (R.I.P), Steve Vai, Eric Clapton, Neal Schon, Carlos Santana, or Angus Young. And, as for drummers, there is no one on planet freakin' Earth who can outdrum Neil Peart (in contemporary music).

Well, if you're into cock rock or *** metal, then , Dragonforce has some really great guitarists, but, unfortunately, they suck... miserably. Still, though, I agree completely.

I know what "real" music is. And it's not that trash rock singing about killing goats, and having your band named after something like an elephant.

Wow! Basic observation! We're all impressed. no expression Real instruments, real singing, and stage presence > publicity and fake studio talent.

Gideon
Timberlake is actually a good singer, which is why he shouldn't rap or hip hop. But he is in no way as talented as Tate, Dickinson, Gillen, or Planet - let alone Perry or Mercury.

Edit: As far as "musicianship" (talent) DragonForce is the foremost of the modern era.

Advent
Wow! Basic observation!

Pretty much, sorry that I don't like my ears bleeding.

As you should be.

K-Fed > you.

jollyjim311
*Planet should be Plant, Gideon*

The Sith'ari
Yeah, I never got what's so appealing about music that gives you a fecking headache. I just listened to some Mastodon, and you can't seriously be thinking that it in anyway compares to this (ignore the video).

Gideon
*Planet should be Plant, Gideon*

He's corrupted me. no expression

General Kenobl

Advent

jollyjim311
Yeah, I never got what's so appealing about music that gives you a fecking headache. I just listened to some Mastodon, and you can't seriously be thinking that it in anyway compares to this (ignore the video).

Oh. My. God.

Was that a guy, or a girl, and, how flaming can music get before people ralise it? (I don't have a problem with gays, by the way, I'm just trying to get a point across. I don't care about peoples sexualuty, but, if they act like a princess: guy, girl, gay, straight, alien, I don't care, they need their ass kicked).

The Sith'ari
Oh. My. God.

Was that a guy, or a girl, and, how flaming can music get before people ralise it? (I don't have a problem with gays, by the way, I'm just trying to get a point across. I don't care about peoples sexualuty, but, if they act like a princess: guy, girl, gay, straight, alien, I don't care, they need their ass kicked).

He's a guy. And I'm not sure if I quite got what you were saying, but are you accusing me of being gay because I listen to Justin Timberlake? laughing

General G
OFF TOPIC!

General Kenobl
Well not really, we have Advent's Dooku Feat Wars and other posts.

The Sith'ari
I'm guessing The Negotiator doesn't quite know what feat wars are...

Darth Sexy
Who's "Sauruman"?

Take that back!

General Kenobl
Whatever Advent wrote is called....btw what's your definition of "feat wars" Planet?

Tangible God
Did I just see two pages of discussion concerning Advent's determinded (albeit unexplainable) love of Fed-Ex and Paris Hilton?

What has Anomaly's delightful Dooku thread become?

The Sith'ari
Whatever Advent wrote is called....btw what's your definition of "feat wars" Planet?

Naming feats without putting them into context...

jollyjim311
Did I just see two pages of discussion concerning Advent's determinded (albeit unexplainable) love of Fed-Ex and Paris Hilton?

What has Anomaly's delightful Dooku thread become?

I'm pretty sure you just summed it up.

Lord Saboteur
I'm pretty sure you just summed it up. And I'm pretty sure she's being sarcastic about her love for K-Fed.

Gideon
And I'm pretty sure she's being sarcastic about her love for K-Fed.

Advent
And I'm pretty sure she's being sarcastic about her love for K-Fed.

Gideon

Now the big question: what about Paris Hilton? no expression

The Sith'ari
Seriously speaking, Paris Hilton's "Fightin Over Me" rocks.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
PS. Rampant, this thread is dedicated to you. stick out tongue

Cheers mate. Im flattered. cheers

Although I am rather offended it got so off topic that we ar now talking about Kevin f*cking Federline. I feel they should have got the great Ric Flair out to kick his ass. Ric would have shown the prick whats what. stick out tongue

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Cheers mate. Im flattered. cheers

Although I am rather offended it got so off topic that we ar now talking about Kevin f*cking Federline. I feel they should have got the great Ric Flair out to kick his ass. Ric would have shown the prick whats what. stick out tongue Rick James, *****. Rick mother-****ing James...

Darth Subjekt

uh, Escape...while your list is pretty good, you're missing a few key essentials...James Hetfield, Axl Rose (older shit)...guitarists; Zack Wylde, Kirk Hammet, Slash, Dimebag, the kids from Trivium, Stevie Ray Vaughn (blind)...drums, Lars Ulrich, Joey Jordison...c'mon man...they're all legends (and in Trivium's case soon to be)...

And I'm a hip hop head...but can respect all types of music...and play guitar (well learning) and drums...

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
uh, Escape...while your list is pretty good, you're missing a few key essentials...James Hetfield, Axl Rose (older shit)...guitarists; Zack Wylde, Kirk Hammet, Slash, Dimebag, the kids from Trivium, Stevie Ray Vaughn (blind)...drums, Lars Ulrich, Joey Jordison...c'mon man...they're all legends (and in Trivium's case soon to be)...

And I'm a hip hop head...but can respect all types of music...and play guitar (well learning) and drums... Just to add another Queen member, the guitar list needs Brian May.

Gideon

And I'm a hip hop head...but can respect all types of music...and play guitar (well learning) and drums...

Axl Rose and Slash will never, ever be on any lists of mine. Rose is an egocentric bastard with absolutely no talent - he gained a reputation for being a punk which is why Guns N Roses declined in popularity. He and Geddy Lee of Rush tie for the most overrated and least talented singers in classic rock. The only difference is, Lee is an outrageously talented musician and writer. Axl Rose has none of that going for him.

Stevie Ray Vaughn? Hell yes. Kirk Hammet and Zakk Wylde are very good, but overrated and not to be confused with some of the best. Slash is moderately skilled. More of a performer than anything else, but he's a good technical player.

Absolutely not. Brian May is a lesser talented version of Hendrix. Hendrix is a household name for his innovation first and foremost. He was a hell of a technical player too. May is simply a legend for his association with Queen and innovation of the "rhythm guitar" style that he's famous for. But I judge who's "the best" by technical ability (how good they can play - speed, melody, versatility). Brian May is not an extremely skilled technical guitarist. He's decent. But I prefer lead guitar and guitar solos. I have never heard a 'good' Brian May solo that was melodic, fast, or versatile.

Captain REX
Yeah, this is horribly off topic and going to be closed...

Tangible God
Axl Rose and Slash will never, ever be on any lists of mine. Rose is an egocentric bastard with absolutely no talent - he gained a reputation for being a punk which is why Guns N Roses declined in popularity. He and Geddy Lee of Rush tie for the most overrated and least talented singers in classic rock. The only difference is, Lee is an outrageously talented musician and writer. Axl Rose has none of that going for him.

Stevie Ray Vaughn? Hell yes. Kirk Hammet and Zakk Wylde are very good, but overrated and not to be confused with some of the best. Slash is moderately skilled. More of a performer than anything else, but he's a good technical player.

Absolutely not. Brian May is a lesser talented version of Hendrix. Hendrix is a household name for his innovation first and foremost. He was a hell of a technical player too. May is simply a legend for his association with Queen and innovation of the "rhythm guitar" style that he's famous for. But I judge who's "the best" by technical ability (how good they can play - speed, melody, versatility). Brian May is not an extremely skilled technical guitarist. He's decent. But I prefer lead guitar and guitar solos. I have never heard a 'good' Brian May solo that was melodic, fast, or versatile. And I can say Hendrix sucks cause he died, but that'd be just me wouldn't it? *in a high pitched voice* Preferences.

Gideon
True, Tangible, but that'd be piss poor reasoning. At least I have logical ones. stick out tongue

Tangible God
Lol, a friend of mine once gave me a full oral report on why vanilla is better than chocolate, and I said to him in a high-pitched exaggerated mock: "Preferences."

I haven't seen him since.

Captain REX
I can picture that being in Monty Python.

Lady: Wooot? No spam?!
Other Lady: Preferences!

Nellis Munn
Count Dooku.....(not the best sith i have seen) .......he got beheaded didnt he......giljotiini

lol..... laughing out loud

((The_Anomaly))
And Sidious got thrown down a shaft, whats your point? lol

Anyways, this has become slightly off topic...but only slightly... sick

Blaxican
EDIT

Blaxican
Excuse you?

Kevin Federline is easily the greatest male recording artist, dancer, and superstar of his years. He's really above, and beyond the rest. Likewise, Paris Hilton is, if anything, the female equivalent to K-Fed in terms of being 1337. I really don't see how you get any better than those two.

As for the topic (I removed most of the irrelevant things about Malak):
Wow, Advent. On the one hand I give you props for sticking it to those dead-beat Rock Music hippy's. On the other hand, you completely and utterly fail... sad

Blaxican
I'd also like to note...

K-Fed, the wigger.

http://www.kevinfederlinefanclub.com/photos/images/kevin_federline_pictures/kevin_federline_pictures/kevin_federline_k-fed__10_.jpg

Versus

John Cena, the PROFESSIONAL wrestler, who, despite his fights being fake, is in top condition, buff as hell, and is trained in multiple fighting styles, as well as real wrestlign moves.

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2007/01/federlineWI_450x511.jpg

http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/image/article/738/738933/john-cena-interview-20061013015640701-000.jpg

Cena would ass rape K-Fed with one finger...

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Nellis Munn
Count Dooku.....(not the best sith i have seen) .......he got beheaded didnt he......giljotiini

lol..... laughing out loud

Maul got cut in half and thrown down a shaft, Sidious got lifted up by his crippled apprentice and thrown down a shaft and Vader got 4 of his limbs cut off (one twice) and then burnt - and that was only from the movies. So stop talking sh*t. mad stick out tongue

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Maul got cut in half and thrown down a shaft, Sidious got lifted up by his crippled apprentice and thrown down a shaft and Vader got 4 of his limbs cut off (one twice) and then burnt - and that was only from the movies. So stop talking sh*t. mad stick out tongue

I forgot Maul fell into a shaft...

Lucas likes the shaft it seems no expression

Rampant ox
Yes, you could almost say he has a shaft fetish. no expression

Captain REX
He likes to put lightning in his shaft. ermm

overlord
And Yoda died of old age.. what does it have to do with anything?

Kadesh
michael jackson >>> all

Council#13
blink

HK69
In terms of the movies, nobody has the same precision that Dooku has (except Vader of course). Technically speaking, he's probably the forth best duelist (Vader, Mace Windu, Ben Kenobi, and then Dooku).

((The_Anomaly))
Ummm....Obi-Wan is not a better duelist then Dooku lol

HK69
Ben Kenobi is, is he not?

LORDSIDIOUS01
This thread is about Star wars characters not repeat John Cena and K-fed

Tangible God
Originally posted by HK69
Ben Kenobi is, is he not? Ben Kenobi would've been destroyed by Zett Jukasa.

Gideon
Ben Kenobi would've been destroyed by Zett Jukasa.

It's okay. This dude is posting some pretty funny stuff. Lmao. Bastilla is more powerful than Exar Kun or DE Sidious... it's cute.

Tangible God
Lol, it is good for a chuckle.

HK69
Bastilla's very powerful.

She was labelled a force/saber prodigy, a rising star in the jedi ranks, on the level of most of the great masters while still a padawan. And during KotOR, she becomes a Knight, and ny the end of KotOR 2, she is a master.

Her battle meditation was so great that she could instantly turn the tide of wars, even for a side that was a second away from losing, against an almost invincible fleet.

She was able to instantly stun Juhani and Jolee Bindo, who were both extremely powerful.

Her willpower was also incredible, she was able to mindwipe a Hutt, who naturally have such a strong will, that it is believed by many that they are immune to such mind influences.

While still a padawan, she was put in charge of a team of jedi that were on a mission to capture Revan, she was shown to be able to tool an extremely powerful dark jedi (bodyguard of Revan) in seconds like he was a child in a cutscene during the very same mission, and was able to remain conscious after Malak had fired on their ship, something not even Revan was able to do.

She also put up a great fight against Malak, and two against Revan, all described as epic.

The fact that she was also able to survive Sion and Nihilus' shadow war also speaks volumes.

That's all off of the top of my head, but believe me, there's more.

Gideon
Hate to burst your bubble, but DE Sidious would wipe his ass with her. So would Yoda.

HK69
I'm not seeing why...

Tangible God
I'm not seeing why... *In Yoda voice* That is why you fail.

HK69
If you're comparing me to Luke Skywalker, that's awfully kind of you.

Gideon
I'm not seeing why...

DE Sidious can WTFpwn fleets. RotJ Sidious has shown a far more powerful degree of Battle Meditation than Bastilla. It's okay, though. KotoR fanboy that you are. This has been argued to death, and we don't need to continue it.

jollyjim311
I'm not seeing why...

Then find out who Sidious and Yoda are.

Anyway, let's get back to the Dooku lovin'!

http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=32&page=088

Dooku > Plague!

Also, in Obsession, he ties Windu in saber combat briefly.

Lord Saboteur
Then find out who Sidious and Yoda are.

Anyway, let's get back to the Dooku lovin'!

http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=32&page=088

Dooku > Plague!

Also, in Obsession, he ties Windu in saber combat briefly. Dooku>Plague>Early mankind

jollyjim311
Dooku>Plague>Early mankind

So, mathematically, if Dooku had been magically transported to the Earth a few hundred years ago, he would have been king of the world.

He deserves no less, I suppose.

Tangible God
King of the world? IF he found the magical Fountain of Youth, he'd be Galactic Emperor within a millenium.

Nellis Munn
(all im saying is dooku stinks.......youpi)

Lord Saboteur
So, mathematically, if Dooku had been magically transported to the Earth a few hundred years ago, he would have been king of the world.

He deserves no less, I suppose. Yes, this is correct. But would he be able to destroy the world back in those days?

Tangible God
Yes, this is correct. But would he be able to destroy the world back in those days? One primitive Earthling at a time.

jollyjim311
Yeah. Dooku ftw 7/10 vs. Medieval Earth.

((The_Anomaly))

She was labelled a force/saber prodigy, a rising star in the jedi ranks, on the level of most of the great masters while still a padawan. And during KotOR, she becomes a Knight, and ny the end of KotOR 2, she is a master.

Her battle meditation was so great that she could instantly turn the tide of wars, even for a side that was a second away from losing, against an almost invincible fleet.

She was able to instantly stun Juhani and Jolee Bindo, who were both extremely powerful.

Her willpower was also incredible, she was able to mindwipe a Hutt, who naturally have such a strong will, that it is believed by many that they are immune to such mind influences.

While still a padawan, she was put in charge of a team of jedi that were on a mission to capture Revan, she was shown to be able to tool an extremely powerful dark jedi (bodyguard of Revan) in seconds like he was a child in a cutscene during the very same mission, and was able to remain conscious after Malak had fired on their ship, something not even Revan was able to do.

She also put up a great fight against Malak, and two against Revan, all described as epic.

The fact that she was also able to survive Sion and Nihilus' shadow war also speaks volumes.

That's all off of the top of my head, but believe me, there's more.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blaxican
You realize that HK was a sock? he was Nebaris, lol.

((The_Anomaly))
No, I really don't pay that much attention lol

Kadesh

That's all off of the top of my head, but believe me, there's more. i hate to burst your bubble but exar kun, revan, vader, palpatine and yoda would wipe their butts with her.

Its painfully obvious you indeed ARE nebaris, bitching about how great bastila is, go man, get laid with her since you love fingering her .

Darth malak the vader wannabe who isnt even half of what sidious is stomped and sexually assaulted then raped her on the leviathen, O wow she sure is p-o-w-d-e-r-f-u-l!! powderful!!

General Kenobl
That is a good post by Nebaris Kadesh. It's not really overblown, but even then, Bastila is not greater than Maul and above Jedi and Sith.

Darth Sexy
Justin Timberlake is as talented as Lance Bass is straight. And K-FED? Yea he's really talented. Talented at getting the FU week in and week out on Raw. Not to mention I haven't seen someone with as much talent(or lack thereof) since um, well yea Paris Hilton. The real question is, are there two more useless people on the planet? I really really doubt it.

Advent
Actually, I'd love to hear you make an album, Sexy. Paris Hilton's sales would destroy your's.

I was kidding about K-Fed (it's Kevin Federline to you), but seriously there's nothing wrong with Paris, her music, her television appearances, or in movies. Other than 1 Night in Paris, and all her hook ups, she's fine. She's talented obviously, or she wouldn't sell any albums, wouldn't be on any tracks with Fat Joe or Jadakiss, and wouldn't have Scott Storch producing.

Don't hate on Paris, bizatch. stick out tongue

Darth Sexy
Actually, I'd love to hear you make an album, Sexy. Paris Hilton's sales would destroy your's.
My my Advent, I didn't know sales equate to talent. If that were the case, then every shiteating artist on MTV for the past decade would be considered talented. But I guess my definition of talent(actual talent), is different than yours(wiggermania and tone deaf voice). Notice how a bunch of rich celebrities all of a sudden came out with songs? I'll give you a hint, it's not because of their "talent".

What makes her talented? Her ability to sell records? Why not credit the ignorant new generation of moronic prepubescent girls who think they are cool because they have her cd? She's a walking, talking imbecile who lives off of daddy's money. "Oh but she did so much for herself". Yea no, not seeing it.

Gideon
Though her public controvery is well deserved (as is the tears that it has publicly brought her to before), I can't help but think that lil' ole Paris may have had this planned all along. Consider. She is the heiress to an extremely wealthy, well established, and powerful family - which gives her Hollywood connections and fame. She launches a sex scandal which (due to her family and reputation as a "party girl"wink ends up on the front page of every magazine on planet Earth. It gets her name out there. Then, a few years later, she comes out with an album in what will likely be one of many.

Not exactly the most decent thing to do, and she'll never be remembered for her "talent" (which I doubt she really cares about anyway), but it's a devious and Palpatinian (brilliant, ain't it?) method to launch a career (even though it is half-assed).

Seriously, Kevin Federline and Paris Hilton will never be remembered or heralded by critics, musicians, or the general public as a whole for any semblence of talent. The only thing they're good at is putting themselves in the news.

Darth Sexy
Of course Escape, it doesn't take a genius to be in the news. Any jackass can pull a stunt and be in the news(if you're not a celebrity you'll most likely be in jail). Paris Hilton used her name, K-Fed used Britney Spears.

Advent
My my Advent, I didn't know sales equate to talent.

1. I was kidding, you dolt.

2. Obviously, they do play a part. If you consider the fact that someone like K-Fed only has had 7,000 or so sales. People don't buy albums just to buy them, or at least, not all, and certainly not the majority. How often do you buy something that you won't or don't actually like?

How do you figure this?

It takes talent to do what the majority of artists do, now whether or not it appeals to you, is a different case. You seem to only be considering your point of view on either: a) the type of music, b) the person themselves for reasons not related to their musical career, or c) both, and warping what "talent" is into that.

If I were to do what you are apparently doing, then every Rock n' Roll singer since Elvis must be untalented, seeing as I generally dislike the category of music like that, and think it sounds dumb as shit.

Puh-leaze.

"Wiggermania"? Oh, good Buddha. Care to point out these supposed "wiggers" I listen to, and believe to be uber talented? As opposed to listening about old men on how they plan to kill their next goat, or slit their wrists? Get real.

Whatever you listen to, it really doesn't matter seeing as you already have a set "hate" down for a specific group/type of people, to which I guarantee you haven't actually listened to.

By the way, you'll notice that you can't actually judge how I define "talent", seeing as you can only make an inference of one person I actually listen to avidly through my posts, which is Paris Hilton.

Her voice? The fact she can sing better than the majority of people in the world, and actually make it sound good? Her ability to act (not that she necessarily is acting in her movies, lol; j/k)? What makes anyone who just sings talented?

"A capacity for achievement or success; ability", she has demonstrated that capacity, whether you would accept it or not. Unless you plan to tell me everyone in the world were they to get money could do the same things as her. Her music wouldn't be hailed by some critics as being good if she actually sucked, seeing as the point of being a critic isn't to suck dick (well, at least not all of them).

Again, a generalization, and assumption. Care to prove up?

I know several ladies (including me), who are in their late teens, or early twenties - even my aunt, who's like forty - who listen to her music, and like it. So, obviously, it's not "moronic prepubescent girls" who just buy her record.

The same thing can be applied to any type of music, or any band (save for replacing the "general type" you would assume buy her albums).

That's your opinion, and I'm not going to argue it, seeing as it's clear you have a strong bias against her, and others who you would assume to be similar.

For such a "walking, talking imbecile", she got paid a million dollars just to appear at a New Year's Eve party in Australia. Obviously she does something right.

Then take off your blindfold, and get out of the dark, batman.

Edit:

I'm not going to lie, this is merely my opinion. Likewise, it's your's as well, but to label someone as devoid of talent just because you don't like them, and actually assume your position to be correct is ridiclous. I'm not saying that I'm not doing the same thing as well, but you're pissing me off. stick out tongue

Tangible God
Damn woman, "vengeful pwnage" must be your middle name.

Darth Sexy
1. I was kidding, you dolt.

2. Obviously, they do play a part. If you consider the fact that someone like K-Fed only has had 7,000 or so sales. People don't buy albums just to buy them, or at least, not all, and certainly not the majority. How often do you buy something that you won't or don't actually like?
How many times did you or someone you know in high school do something or buy something that they thought would make them more popular? Hmm lets think about that one for a second.

How do you figure this?

It takes talent to do what the majority of artists do, now whether or not it appeals to you, is a different case. You seem to only be considering your point of view on either: a) the type of music, b) the person themselves for reasons not related to their musical career, or c) both, and warping what "talent" is into that.
Fine then, define talent.

No, but one could argue that no Rock N Roll singer is AS talented as Elvis, which I would agree with.

I wasn't saying you listen to wiggermania, I was stating that's what K-Fed is involved in. Maybe you should reread the statement. And why bring up gothic nonsense? It's as bad as homosexuality.

Yes, I "hate" anyone who isn't talented but still makes music because he/she either has the money, or the looks. No it's not jealousy(would be a predictable rebuttal), I just despise bullshit.

True but I can refute your post if you decide to tell me Paris Hilton is talented.

She can? Have you heard the majority of the world sing? Better yet have you heard her sing? Think ashlee simpson. Or is that talent too? What abilities does she have exactly? Name something that she got NOT by being a "hilton", but by doing on her own. Oh that's right, nothing. Unless someone wants to see a good old fashioned porno.

She has? Where? What is she doing that others can't do? WHAT critics hail her music as "good", or even as "music"? Please show me these "critics".

Does a few people liking her music equate to her having talent?

Yes, boo no talent assclowns.

She's a hilton, a celebrity. I can also pay a clown a million dollars to show up at my party, must mean he's successful huh.

No need, you've yet to show me what she's done for herself that didn't include using her "name".

((The_Anomaly))
What the hell is going on in this thread? huh

Advent
How many times did you or someone you know in high school do something or buy something that they thought would make them more popular? Hmm lets think about that one for a second.

In terms of music? Very few. I don't know what kind of high school or college you attend, but from what I've seen, people generally only buy their type of music.

Now, I can see if we were discussing clothes, or something of the like, seeing as some people actually do that, but this kind of music? Not so much. Even if you were talking about rap music, I could see, but Paris Hilton? Not really.

Figure what?

I don't necessarily have any set definitions for talent, actually. If anything, it's someone who has an ability to do something better than others, or plainly sounds good doing it, and can actually make something of it.

Really, though, it's hard for me to "define" something like that, seeing as: a) it's an opinion, and b) multiple definitions could be said for that word.

But, that's not what I inferred you as doing from your other post, and isn't what I was arguing anyways.

Maybe you should go back, and correctly read what I wrote, instead of thinking you actually have a clue what you're arguing:

Darth Sexy: But I guess my definition of talent(actual talent), is different than yours(wiggermania and tone deaf voice).
Advent: Care to point out these supposed "wiggers" I listen to, and believe to be uber talented?

You said I define "talent" as "Wiggermania". Which is an improper assumption to make, and is untrue, regardless. Now, the part about listening to that type of music was, I'll admit, a misconception of your post on my part, however, I still addressed the point. So, it's your turn to tell me where I've seriously stated that my definitions on musical talent is "Wiggermania", or whatever the hell dumb shit you label it as.

You'll note that if you actually read through the last few posts I've made, I quoted about me being sarcastic. And if you couldn't tell that through my posts, then honestly you're a moron (see: K-Fed beating someone like John Cena in a street fight).

Ooh! Another opinion. The point of me bringing up that "gothic nonsense" was from earlier in the thread.

Like I could actually take your word on jealousy? Get real. Anyways, again, it's your opinion that so and so isn't talented. You don't sell records in the number Paris did just because you have money, seeing as I don't recall much promotion on her part (on MTV, I'm sure, but certainly nothing like Diddy's or The Re-up, for example).

No, you really can't, Sexy. If I believed Paris to be talented, what exactly does that mean? Nothing, it doesn't mean I perceive other pop artists like her (for example, Lindsay Lohan or Hilary Duff).

Have you ever watched American Idol, lol?

Have you heard her sing live (and been there)? If not, then what exactly are you aiming at here? Seeing as the same thing can be applied to you.

However, I will be as she's going on tour, from what I hear (can't wait).

What the ****?

Ashlee Simpson? Since when is anyone else even relevant to the conversation? What you don't understand is that just because other celebrities may come out with albums or songs, it doesn't mean that they don't have talent or that I believe they have talent. Which is your entire assumption, which is blatantly just stupid.

By the way, Ashlee Simpson had the biggest debut album by a female artist, and went triple platinum. A hell of a lot of people must think she has talent if she went that far. Yes, she had that whole lip syncing ordeal, but get over it. And really, you are an ignorant twit who thinks your definition of talent is correct, and anyone else's is wrong.

What you don't understand is: It's. An. Opinion. Get off your high horse, seeing as no one gives a shit what you think. Likewise with me, however, I've at least acknowledged it. You still rant and rave as if you are the Almighty, Definer of All That is Talent.

Singing ability? Acting ability? Modeling ability? She's got some diversity, actually.

Oh, right, Sexy. The world just buys her music because "z0mg! It's Paris Hilton! MUST BUY!".

I can agree that it's true she would get much more publicity, however, that doesn't necessarily equate to her being able to record, and sell half a million albums. Just because she's rich, because she's a Hilton does not mean she isn't talented.

Your obviously so blind that you cannot get past the fact she has "Hilton" in her last name. BFD. It doesn't mean she isn't talented.

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:iw3zefrk5gf6~T1

Really though, the point is: not everyone likes the same type of things, some are turned off by the "Paris Hilton"-esque artist and music, or generally feel that it's shit. Are they correct, though? No. I've read several reviews from famous critics who thinks she sucks ass, but does that mean she does because they think so? Again, no.

The same thing applies in this conversation.

Oh, Buddha. "A few people"? Care to show where you've researched, in depth, the age scale of people who've bought her album? If not, I'd suggest you STFU, and stop generalizing. Furthermore, the fact of the matter is that there are people, who aren't young teens, who like her music.

That's your opinion, and I'm not going to argue it, seeing as it's clear you have a strong bias against her, and others who you would assume to be similar.

1. You don't have a million dollars to even pay with, so what are you going to use as currency?

2. So, because she's a "Hilton, a celebrity" she gets a million bucks to appear? No. Her sister doesn't get shit, and there are quite a few celebrities (Tara Reid, for example) who didn't get more than several thousand.

Again, the point is: if she was such a "walking, talking imbecile" she wouldn't get paid that much just to appear. She's important, and people must like her, and want her to appear, which was the point.

I can agree that it's true she would get much more publicity, however, that doesn't necessarily equate to her being able to record, and sell half a million albums. Just because she's rich, because she's a Hilton does not mean she isn't talented.

Your obviously so blind that you cannot get past the fact she has "Hilton" in her last name. BFD. It doesn't mean she isn't talented.

Darth Sexy
Good lord sama can you please make a shorter summary. That's a lot to read.

Advent
Good lord sama can you please make a shorter summary. That's a lot to read.

I don't really give a shit if it's a lot to read or not, it's your choice to read it, whereas we could just agree to disagree seeing as we're being 100% off topic (and then some).

Really, though, there's nothing to argue. It's your opinion that she's untalented, and it could be the rest of the world's as well (it's not, but for the sake of my point), but that doesn't mean she is untalented, seeing how opinions aren't fact. Likewise, it's my opinion that she is talented, but that doesn't mean she really is.

Just leave it at that.

Darth Sexy
that's so much easier than reading a novel, thank you.

Mic Assassin
For the record, Mic Assassin pwns over Paris Hilton.

Tangible God
And almost everyone pwns over Mic Assassin.

Advent
No, Mic Assassin doesn't have shit over Paris Hilton. She rocks. He may have "pwned over" her in a different sense, but lyrically and vocally? Ninja please.

Tangible God
Who knows, Mic Assassin might be Elvis back from the dead, ready to take vengeance on all non-believers.

Mic Assassin
For all you haters out there, pwnage.

Kadesh
Sorry michael jackson pwns his sorry arse, and yours for that matter

zephiel7

Don't hate on Paris, bizatch. stick out tongue

Hilton is good for sucking cocks, not singing. Get your facts straight Advent.

*Zephiel runs from people who are definately going to get offended*

Advent
My facts are straight, son.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Meh, all these you listed save for Storch are lames desperate for any publicity/money they can get, after anther dud of an album by Joe his rap career will be pretty much over and Jadakiss...buried by the jokes of G Unit.

As for Paris, she has some talent, I can't say she can sing better then the next chick on American Idol because I've never heard her live, but her single sounds HEAVILY synthesized.

Mic Assassin
Dude, you're dumb, Jadakiss and D Block killed 50 and his b1tches, don't be silly.

xxXAcStylesXxx
A huh...now tell me again what was Jadakiss's last single? And really doesn't 50 OWN D Block or at least some of there rappers? Sheak or Styles I can't remeber.

EDIT: There both on Interscope, and as we know 50 has MUCH more power then D block will ever have on that label, he got Game pushed off to Giffen, He got Dre to stop working with Game completely, I wouldn't be surprised if 50's the reason Dblock hasn't had a single since what 2003?

overlord
Okay, this thread has gone WAY off topic. Closed.

And yes, 50 cent and Paris Hilton aren't great artists. Who gives a shit.

Kadesh
Michael curbstomps Paris hilton and for sure idiot ashlee simpson, Not only has she lip synced in the past(ashlee) but her voice sounds like some one shoved a car alarm into her throat

LORDSIDIOUS01
This belongs in the respect forum.

((The_Anomaly))
No it doesn't, there is no Star Wars Respect Forum. There's a "Comic Book Respect" Forum. Unfortunately, Star Wars isn't a comic series.

Tangible God
Sometimes it is.

And those are the times it tends to suck.

Darth Subjekt
50 wasn't shit till he had the power of a white boy and one of the greatest producers ever backing him and throwing money at his tracks and promos. Matter fact, he still ain't shit, Game pwned his ass..alot. And actually, 50 said he wouldn't mess with Dre no more cause he REFUSED to stop working with Game.

((The_Anomaly))
50 wasn't shit till he had the power of a white boy and one of the greatest producers ever backing him and throwing money at his tracks and promos. Matter fact, he still ain't shit, Game pwned his ass..alot. And actually, 50 said he wouldn't mess with Dre no more cause he REFUSED to stop working with Game.

G-G-G-GUNIT!!! Plep! Plep!

eek!

Sometimes it is.

And those are the times it tends to suck.

This is true.

Darth Subjekt
G-G-G-G-G-U NOT!!!!

"you sell records, but a g-g-g u not!" - Game - 300 bars

Alliance
Star Wars doesn't have its own respect forum because nothing in Star Wars deserves respect haermm

Especially not Dooku 31

Respect threads are for fanboys.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Alliance
Star Wars doesn't have its own respect forum because nothing in Star Wars deserves respect haermm

Especially not Dooku 31

Respect threads are for fanboys.

LMFAO!!!

overlord
Dooku should've been played by a chimp, then I'd believe the stories about him expecting Sidious to safe him, thus letting Anakin cut his hands off. Also it would have looked incredible on screen, a monkey with a lightsaber.

Count Makashi
Stop saying bad things about the Count, he is easily the coolest character in Star Wars, not just in Star Wars, entire movie history.

Alliance
If you give a fanboy hormones....

Actually, Dooku was rather lame, and played almost no role in the movies. His purposes, repectively to AOTC and ROTS, were to be elusive and die.

Count Makashi
He did have an important role in the film, he created Confederacy which helped Sidious to achieve his goals, he would still do it without Dooku, just much harder.

Darth Subjekt
dooku wasn't shit til a Lucas employee fanboy decided to make an interesting history to give a shallow character some depth...however failing miserably.

Rampant ox
Must you so crudely insult the Count. He was a great character. Minor yes, and I dont deny that Lucas could have done a hell of alot to improve his role in the moives. But he was a great addition to the PT and Mr Lee's acting was superb and brought the standard of the movies up.

Alliance
Mr. Lee is a good actor. His roles in Star Wars are hardly considered a pnnacle of his career.

Your point is very corrrect. Lucas COULD have done a lot to elaborate on his character, but he didn't.

Trust me. I love the clones. I know the pain of not having characters accurately represented in the saga.

Darth Subjekt
LOL..wow you two...so what if the clones were of Dooku? Which one of you would be happier? lol

Count Makashi
Originally posted by Alliance

Trust me. I love the clones. I know the pain of not having characters accurately represented in the saga.

I also love the clones, there 2 only behind the Jedi for me, but why do you think they weren't accurately represented and how do you think they should be represented.

Darth Subjekt
by being individuals, lol

Count Makashi
But if they wouldn't be individuals they would be the same as droids and droids suck, except MagnaGuards. Only officers, commandos and Arcs have so much personality, soldiers don't have much independence.

Nikkolas
Everything is good on your list except drummers... Dave Lombardo has more drumming skill in his left testicle than Lars or Joey. He's probably the best thrash drummer out there.

overlord
Dooku.. he deserves respect.

Count Makashi
Originally posted by overlord
Dooku.. he deserves respect.

Yes he does, the coolest character ever, glad to see, to change your mind Overlord. (i know you wore being sarcastic)

overlord
Dooku:

Alliance
Count Doodoo.

Original, no...but I laugh everytime Grievous wheezes out his name in my head.

zephiel7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhfgRL1RkvE&NR

Dooku is down with the sickness.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.