Darksied Runs the guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Where does the lord of Apokolips stop? Who would actually out power him? When does the Omega power fail to get him a victory? Which of these would he only need his strength or Tk or Tp to win? What about his reputation? Does the knowlege of his power sinch a victory for him where some wouldn't even want to fight him? Who on this list can resist the OE? Who can be hurt by it but still resist it?

1. Doomsday
2. Despero
3. Sinestro
4. Waverider
5. Amazo
6. Auron
7. Zeus
8. Odin (DC)
9. Phantom Stranger
10. Shazam
11. Ganthet
12. Mordru
13. Nabu
14. The Lords of Chaos and Order
15. The Spectre
16. Batmite
17. Mr. Mxy
18. The Ultimator
19. Micheal
20 The Source

UniOmni
The list is like five characters too long.

He can beat most of the skyfathers, but likely stops at Odin, DC.
He gets around Mordru and Nabu, but the Spectre stops him cold.

Beta Ray Howard
Classic would probably get to Phantom Stranger or Shazam. Current would probably stalemate as Despero.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Where does the lord of Apokolips stop? Who would actually out power him? When does the Omega power fail to get him a victory? Which of these would he only need his strength or Tk or Tp to win? What about his reputation? Does the knowlege of his power sinch a victory for him where some wouldn't even want to fight him? Who on this list can resist the OE? Who can be hurt by it but still resist it?

1. Doomsday
2. Despero
3. Sinestro
4. Waverider
5. Amazo
6. Auron
7. Zeus
8. Odin (DC)
9. Phantom Stranger
10. Shazam
11. Ganthet
12. Mordru
13. Nabu
14. The Lords of Chaos and Order
15. The Spectre
16. Batmite
17. Mr. Mxy
18. The Ultimator
19. Micheal
20 The Source

Stops at one

TricksterPriest
Technically, he shouldn't get past Phantom Stranger, if PS's restrictions are off.

That being said, he stops at Spectre. the lords of chaos and order are afraid of Darkseid. evil face

hush
he stop's at Zeus.

masterbruce
stops at 1. unless this is preHunter/Prey Doomsday

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
stops at 1. unless this is preHunter/Prey Doomsday

Doomsday>DS

Nikkolas
How is Michael below the Source?

Lucifer didn't even pay it any mind, I thought and he's equal to Michael. And how do you "defeat" the Source anyway? I thought it was just energy and crap behind the Source Wall that you can enter and see visions of the Presence.

I looked it up a long time ago so maybe I'm mistaken.

Ethereal
8 or 9.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Nikkolas
How is Michael below the Source?

Lucifer didn't even pay it any mind, I thought and he's equal to Michael. And how do you "defeat" the Source anyway? I thought it was just energy and crap behind the Source Wall that you can enter and see visions of the Presence.

I looked it up a long time ago so maybe I'm mistaken.

Lucifer didn't pay it any mind because he didn't need to steal power... he already had plenty.

Bouboumaster
14 rips him appart, lol

quanchi112
falls at shazam if hes lucky as hell he will make it to mordru and then gets stopped cold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.