Living Tribunal vs Doc Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok

Galan007
I'm sorry, but...

This thread= shit

golem370
Without prep Dr Strange has no chance and by prep I mean 20 days of prep

masterbruce
Strange has a chance if he has A LOT of prep, like many years.

Rick/Genis
This thread is freaking retarded.. how about this?

Paste Pot Pete Vs. Juggernaut
The Vulture Vs. The Atom Bomb
The Lizard Vs. Godzilla
The Rhino Vs. God.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
This thread is freaking retarded.. how about this?

Paste Pot Pete Vs. Juggernaut
The Vulture Vs. The Atom Bomb
The Lizard Vs. Godzilla
The Rhino Vs. God.

please read a comic or two before posting nonsense.

Reed Richards w/ prep PUNK'D Living Tribunal.

Strange w/Prep certainly can pull of some wins.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by masterbruce

scans?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Didn't REEd from another universe kill the LT? Isn't the LT by all rights dead? or either the LT isn't multiversal and there is more than one of him. Can someone explain this to me? Any way, Strange is over rated. The LT simply erases the 2nd that stranges parent's concieve him. Nuff said.

Galan007

Reed Richards w/ prep PUNK'D Living Tribunal. Reed used a machine on LT that sent him to an alternate reality. Reed in NO way beat LT.

Not only did that machine take Reed 20 years to build, but it was from a NON-CANNON story.

Strange has NO CHANCE IN HELL, even with all the prep you want to give him.Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Didn't REEd from another universe kill the LT? Isn't the LT by all rights dead? No, this is entirely untrue

*see above post*

masterbruce
scans?

here ya go

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/407836_1-the-living-tribunal-getting-punked-by-reed-richards

Galan007

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
Reed used a machine on LT that sent him to an alternate reality. Reed in NO way beat LT.

Not only did that machine take Reed 20 years to build, but it was from a NON-CANNON story.

Strange has NO CHANCE IN HELL, even with all the prep you want to give him.

Aren't all Stories involving the LT cannon to the LT but not to the 616?

jasofisc
Reed used a machine on LT that sent him to an alternate reality. Reed in NO way beat LT.

Strange has NO CHANCE IN HELL, even with all the prep you want to give him.

you got that right prep does not make people GOD

jasofisc
PIS Makes people GOD in comics

masterbruce
Reed used a machine on LT that sent him to an alternate reality.

that's a loss in my book. and LT is cannon no matter what.

obviously strange can't beat LT straightup. it wouldnt be fair. but with over 20 years of prep where he can perfect his craft, he can prob deal LT a couple of losses.

Rick/Genis

I'm farely certain it's not nonsense... Living Tribunal is Not God... but he's not unlike him

Not to mention, if there's so much controversy over Reed pulling a win against LT, then how am I NOT to say the things I say?

Rick/Genis

obviously strange can't beat LT straightup. it wouldnt be fair. but with over 20 years of prep where he can perfect his craft, he can prob deal LT a couple of losses.

more than likely with LT watching over him the entire time? hmm..

masterbruce
I'm farely certain it's not nonsense... Living Tribunal is Not God... but he's not unlike him

Not to mention, if there's so much controversy over Reed pulling a win against LT, then how am I NOT to say the things I say?

there isnt any controversy...everyone knows he did it.

Galan007

obviously strange can't beat LT straightup. it wouldnt be fair. but with over 20 years of prep where he can perfect his craft, he can prob deal LT a couple of losses. It's idiotic to assume that a being who's power is only succeeded by TOAA himself could be beaten by a friggin sorcerer. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jasofisc
wasn't it in the same comic that LT and a few other cosmic where going to kill galactus. what I'm getting at is that LT alone with little effort could kill galactus so that book if just filled with pis and the author obvoiusly didn't know anything about cosmics

masterbruce
more than likely with LT watching over him the entire time? hmm..

isn't LT omniscient...shouldnt he sense danger???

batdude123

Strange has NO CHANCE IN HELL, even with all the prep you want to give him. No, this is entirely untrue

*see above post*

Not canon to the 616 story line?

If that's the case, it's still canon as far as the LT is concerned considering he's a multiversal abstract. erm

Though, I heard Reed did this to an M-body of the LT... is that true?

juggernaut66666

shit

masterbruce
It's idiotic to assume that a being who's power is only succeeded by TOAA himself could be beaten by a friggin sorcerer. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yet he was beaten by a rubberband.

Symmetric Chaos
Strange with a decade of prep and tons of data about LT might beat him 2/10

Galan007
Originally posted by batdude123
Not canon to the 616 story line?

If that's the case, it's still canon as far as the LT is concerned considering he's a multiversal abstract. erm

Though, I heard Reed did this to an M-body of the LT... is that true? If it was in continuity whatsoever, then why would LT need help from the other abstracts and cosmics to destroy Galactus?

It dosen't make sense, that whole story was garbage.

masterbruce

Though, I heard Reed did this to an M-body of the LT... is that true?

no thats not true. just something folks made up in trying to justify it. truth is Reed punkd LT, no ifs ands or buts about it.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

what info does strange have on LT other then he can't beat him with out a major amount of PIS

nvrbeenwthagirl
How in the sam hill can you hide what your doing from the LT? Unless he's not Omnicient. Can he view all timelines and all universes simultaneously?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

sounds about right

batdude123
If it was in continuity whatsoever, then why would LT need help from the other abstracts and cosmics to destroy Galactus?

Which is exactly why I asked if it was an M-body of the LT.

jasofisc
If it was in continuity whatsoever, then why would LT need help from the other abstracts and cosmics to destroy Galactus?

and the best example of PIS ever even more then cap. america beating down king thor.

it makes spiderman vs. firelord look totaly reasonable

Galan007

Which is exactly why I asked if it was an M-body of the LT. I don't think there has ever been a reference of LT using M-body's, but I may be wrong.

LT would never need help to destroy Galactus, when he is more powerful then the IG which slapped around Big G like a b*tch.

That story wasn't in continuity with the MU at all

TricksterPriest
Two words on Reed killing LT. M-body. And didn't LT dispell Strange's magic with a thought? Didn't LT stop IG with a thought? For once, I think even Strange with prep wouldn't be able to win.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
How in the sam hill can you hide what your doing from the LT? Unless he's not Omnicient. Can he view all timelines and all universes simultaneously?

that's exactly what I'm saying!

Prep Doesn't really occur in a fight against The Living Tribunal...

masterbruce
Originally posted by jasofisc
and the best example of PIS ever even more then cap. america beating down king thor.

Galactus is an important piece to natural balance. Sure, LT could've destroyed him, but he needed to destroy him without effecting the balance of the universe, which takes a lot more power.

Rick/Genis
Galactus is dead...

ExtraMision5555
i sure hope the majority of this thread has nothign to do with an actual conflict between LT and Dr strange
becuase

thats just

unimaginable

masterbruce
I don't think there has ever been a reference of LT using M-body's, but I may be wrong.

LT would never need help to destroy Galactus, when he is more powerful then the IG which slapped around Big G like a b*tch.

That story wasn't in continuity with the MU at all

He needed help because it wasn't solely about destroying Galactus, but rather removing Galactus without the universe suffering ill effects, that takes A LOT more work.

batdude123
I don't think there has ever been a reference of LT using M-body's, but I may be wrong.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Two words on Reed killing LT. M-body.

???

confused

DigiMark007
Originally posted by jasofisc

...which it was.

shifty

Anyway, closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.