For those who missed me and for those who dont, i hate you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Well I'm back, no need to miss me any longer. You've probably been worried sick and I'm sorry for not telling you, but i was actually down in Mexico for two weeks and it was awesome! Unfortunately I didn't see a donkey show, I looked everywhere for one and I wanted to show my donkey show experience with you guys with some photos, sorry to let you down.

So anyways it was really fun, I stayed at a place called Grande Bahia Principe in Riviera Maya, it's really nice. And it was all inclusive so there wasnt a second that went by where i wasn't drunk, it was great. That's pretty much all I have to say for now. Any questions?

Barker
Why make a thread about it?..

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Originally posted by Barker
Why make a thread about it?.. Because I'm cool like that.

BlackSunshine
I guess you must hate me because I didnt miss you. I have no f*cking clue who you are. erm

BlackSunshine
oops...double post.

Dusty
Originally posted by -X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Because I'm cool like that.

no

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I guess you must hate me because I didnt miss you. I have no f*cking clue who you are. erm That's not a question confused

BlackSunshine
That's not a question confused

Maybe because I don't care. erm

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Maybe because I don't care. erm Oh now I see

Strangelove
I didn't miss you and life is still a box of chocolates doped

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
everyone here is so nice happy

Strangelove
everyone here is so nice happy Oh no, I'm nice; I just didn't miss you. And apparently you hate me for it. And that's just fine smile

amity75
I missed you but I'm on medication for insanity and paranoia. happy

Mywi
Someone hates me! w00 happy

Smiter
Nobody gives a shit about what you did and so far nobody misses you. That is unless someone PM'ed you "We missed you"

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
So here's what went down, the first day I don't think I did anything cause I got back at four in the afternoon so we ate at the buffet. I don't remember when we did stuff, so it won't be in chronological order. I visit the mayan village and also climbed a pyramid. I brougth back some chewing gum that came from a tree, it has no taste though. That was pretty much the only thing I did. The rest of the vacation I chilled at the beach/pool and partied all the itme.

There was this one day where I was really drunk, well actually, just a regular drunk day, and i tied around 20 balloons around my wrists, legs and ass.. kids kept walking up to me asking for balloons and jerks kept wanting to pop them, still had a good time. Also played a lot of flip cup, pretty fun game. I'll get back to you with more intersting and fun stuff you're all dying to hear about.

Bunny B
Well I'm back, no need to miss me any longer. You've probably been worried sick and I'm sorry for not telling you, but i was actually down in Mexico for two weeks and it was awesome! Unfortunately I didn't see a donkey show, I looked everywhere for one and I wanted to show my donkey show experience with you guys with some photos, sorry to let you down.

So anyways it was really fun, I stayed at a place called Grande Bahia Principe in Riviera Maya, it's really nice. And it was all inclusive so there wasnt a second that went by where i wasn't drunk, it was great. That's pretty much all I have to say for now. Any questions?

and you are?... OH MASTerBATER dude!... i remember you

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Originally posted by Bunny B
and you are?... OH MASTerBATER dude!... i remember you Oh Bun Bun, I remember you too... such a small world.

Bunny B
Oh Bun Bun, I remember you too... such a small world.

Foshizzle wacko

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Originally posted by Bunny B
Foshizzle wacko word B

Bunny B
laughing out loud

Leo.M
I missed ya man, welcome back. w00t And don't listen to homos that posted negatively... their just jealous that you went to Mexico and they didn't. beer

~Da Rev~
So here's what went down, the first day I don't think I did anything cause I got back at four in the afternoon so we ate at the buffet. I don't remember when we did stuff, so it won't be in chronological order. I visit the mayan village and also climbed a pyramid. I brougth back some chewing gum that came from a tree, it has no taste though. That was pretty much the only thing I did. The rest of the vacation I chilled at the beach/pool and partied all the itme.

There was this one day where I was really drunk, well actually, just a regular drunk day, and i tied around 20 balloons around my wrists, legs and ass.. kids kept walking up to me asking for balloons and jerks kept wanting to pop them, still had a good time. Also played a lot of flip cup, pretty fun game. I'll get back to you with more intersting and fun stuff you're all dying to hear about. Thats exactly what my friends did when they went there.

Dr. Badass420

So anyways it was really fun, I stayed at a place called Grande Bahia Principe in Riviera Maya, it's really nice. And it was all inclusive so there wasnt a second that went by where i wasn't drunk, it was great. That's pretty much all I have to say for now. Any questions? Originally posted by -X-Dr.Gonzo-X-

There was this one day where I was really drunk, well actually, just a regular drunk day, and i tied around 20 balloons around my wrists, legs and ass.. kids kept walking up to me asking for balloons and jerks kept wanting to pop them, still had a good time. Also played a lot of flip cup, pretty fun game. I'll get back to you with more intersting and fun stuff you're all dying to hear about.
Was that supposed to be funny? confused
seriously no expression

Strangelove
Originally posted by Leo.M
I missed ya man, welcome back. w00t And don't listen to homos that posted negatively... their just jealous that you went to Mexico and they didn't. beer weep it's true

Leo.M
Originally posted by Strangelove
weep it's true

Its okay.... I'm jealous too weep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.