Tigger Attacks!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeXbId2P6Yc

*hides tigger costume* evil face

Yuna_And_Tidus
I got a phone call at the exact same time this was posted about the exact same subject.

Barker
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
I got a phone call at the exact same time this was posted about the exact same subject.
Me too, except the person on the other line didn't say anything, so I hung up.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Barker
Me too, except the person on the other line didn't say anything, so I hung up.
laughing out loud

=Tired Hiker=
If Tigger ever did that to me I'd kill him right in front of the little kids, then I'd sue him.

Dusty
v9Cg36F7i7c&NR

Strangelove
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
If Tigger ever did that to me I'd kill him right in front of the little kids, then I'd sue him. suing someone once they're already dead would be difficult. hmm

I'm sure you could pull it off though. wink

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Dusty
v9Cg36F7i7c&NR

I can't watch that video right now at work. embarrasment

Strangelove
v9Cg36F7i7c&NR I waited for Tigger to roll over and light a cigarette.....but alas he did not weep

Strangelove
Originally posted by PVS

*hides tigger costume* evil face I just watched it without sound....still hilarious laughing out loud

PVS
i think the kids a lying sack.

Thorinn
v9Cg36F7i7c&NR fvKvNQ10z-U

AOR
laughing

~Da Rev~
VeXbId2P6Yc

Barker
Looks like Kai Lien.

Thorinn
The idiot laughing, or the b!tch who got smacked?

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by PVS

*hides tigger costume* evil face
nah dude smokin'
you ****ed up ermm

=Tired Hiker=
If you watch closely, it looks like the kid is pulling on the back of Tigger's mask which is choking the person inside Tigger, so Tigger does that little martial arts arm lock thing and then bops the kid to protect himself. Also the dad's initial reaction was that he thought his son was doing something to piss Tigger off, so obviously the dad knows his son is a little shit . . . I side with Tigger.

AOR
If you watch closely, it looks like the kid is pulling on the back of Tigger's mask which is choking the person inside Tigger, so Tigger does that little martial arts arm lock thing and then bops the kid to protect himself. Also the dad's initial reaction was that he thought his son was doing something to piss Tigger off, so obviously the dad knows his son is a little shit . . . I side with Tigger.

HooRaaa TH to the rescue w00t

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by AOR
HooRaaa TH to the rescue w00t

big grin

AOR
big grin

We I know the kid was lying simply because I'm a poker guy. And that kids does NOT have a poker face....

Dr. Badass420
tigger still isnt gonna blow you ermm

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420

Maybe this time! eek!

Dr. Badass420
Maybe this time! eek!
hmm dont get your hopes up

Strangelove
If you watch closely, it looks like the kid is pulling on the back of Tigger's mask which is choking the person inside Tigger, so Tigger does that little martial arts arm lock thing and then bops the kid to protect himself. Also the dad's initial reaction was that he thought his son was doing something to piss Tigger off, so obviously the dad knows his son is a little shit . . . I side with Tigger. seconded

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Strangelove
seconded Originally posted by Dr. Badass420

PVS

here here.

Originally posted by AOR
We I know the kid was lying simply because I'm a poker guy. And that kids does NOT have a poker face....

yup. he looks down and away when he's lying. typical

well, doesnt matter since this kid signed his own social death warrant.
really, would anyone want to be known as the guy who whined and cried before
the world after taking what could be, in the worst case scenario, the most gentle and harmless sucker punch imaginable. i would demand home schooling if i were him.

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by PVS

*hides tigger costume* evil face Jerry Monaco JR. : Tigger attack victim.

Leo.M
Aww man, I came in here thinking I was going to see a video of Femme's pussy weep

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Leo.M
Aww man, I came in here thinking I was going to see a video of Femme's pussy weep
eek! I think thats the thread called "Bucky The Beaver Attacks!" eek!

Strangelove
Originally posted by Leo.M
Aww man, I came in here thinking I was going to see a video of Femme's pussy weep you named her snatch Tigger? blink

AOR
Originally posted by PVS
yup. he looks down and away when he's lying. typical

well, doesnt matter since this kid signed his own social death warrant.
really, would anyone want to be known as the guy who whined and cried before
the world after taking what could be, in the worst case scenario, the most gentle and harmless sucker punch imaginable. i would demand home schooling if i were him.

His "ya know" is pretty funny laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.