Punisher vs Joker!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
What if Frank had to deal with Bruce's villains?

Mainly The Joker is who I am asking about but what if he and Bruce were swapped between universes. Since Frank don't screw around about permanently taking the bad guys out of business, could he eliminate Gotham's crime problem. At least with the big guns, not necessarily every single petty thug and crook, since that would be nearly impossible. If he could take them all how long would it take and which would present the biggest problems for Frank?

Redatom65
The Penguin would make Frank laugh. Penguin takes his umbrella and kills poor Frank.

no expression

Let's see if Batdude can fight with this logic..That's right I dragged you into this.

TricksterPriest
He's not beating Ra's, Joker, Riddler, Scarecrow, or Clayface. Maybe Freeze, but I think his suit is bullet proof.

Redatom65
lol...RA's joker RA=RedAtom

:P

SpunkySmurph
Mr. Freeze, Clayface, Poison Ivy, The Joker, Ra's al Ghul and The Riddler all pwn Frank.

Maybe Scarecrow too.

Entity
Damn so, you all really don't think with enough time/experance and prep Frank could take them out at?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He's not beating Ra's, Joker, Riddler, Scarecrow, or Clayface. Maybe Freeze, but I think his suit is bullet proof.

Pffffffftttttt, PUH-LEEEEEZE..........

Punisher would do what Batman has refused to do for years......Punisher would put a bullet in these losers' heads before the week's out. The only one I see giving Frank a problem would be Clayface and maybe Ra's Al Ghul.

Hell, Frank's almost killed the Joker before already in the "Batman / Punisher : Deadly Knights" cross-over; and if not for Batman interferring, Frank would've blown Joker's head off.....Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, Bane, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Killer Croc, Mad Hatter, Mr. Freeze, etc.....all these guys would be toast against a real, driven, hard-core killing machine like the Punisher!

xmarksthespot
Poison Ivy can't die. no expression

braz
the only ones i could see Punny having any trouble with are Joker, Ivy, Clayface and Ra's

Entity
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Pffffffftttttt, PUH-LEEEEEZE..........

Punisher would do what Batman has refused to do for years......Punisher would put a bullet in these losers' heads before the week's out. The only one I see giving Frank a problem would be Clayface and maybe Ra's Al Ghul.

Hell, Frank's almost killed the Joker before already in the "Batman / Punisher : Deadly Knights" cross-over; and if not for Batman interferring, Frank would've blown Joker's head off.....Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, Bane, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Killer Croc, Mad Hatter, Mr. Freeze, etc.....all these guys would be toast against a real, driven, hard-core killing machine like the Punisher!

NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!

Thats how I see it going down. Punisher not even fu*king with their shit and just mowin most of them down like grass.

Beta Ray Howard
I seem to remember seeing a scan with Frank scaring the shit out of Joker because he was gonna kill the idiot.

Tassadar
Before reading the rest of this post, know that I assume that Frank has time to plan out his attacks and gather all necessary materials, like he does in his comics.

The Joker = not immune to having his face ventilated from half a kilometer away.
Ra's Al Ghul = the only one who I believe is smart, skilled, and powerful enough to beat Punisher of the Batman villains.
The Riddler = I dont see why Batman doesn't bomb his way out of Riddlers overly complex traps (or fall into them in the first place for that matter), Frank caps him as he starts his monologue.
Two-Face = how is he any different than Jigsaw after he became a crime boss? Ugly guy with decent combat skills, crazy as hell ,and relies on a team of goons, nothing Frank hasn't taken on before.
The Penguin = not worth the bullet Frank uses to kill him.
Scarecrow = not fireproof.
Clayface = frozen in liquid nitrogen.
Bane = not bulletproof, and can't bullet dodge.
Mr. Freeze = Frank grabs a flamethrower, hope Freeze likes getting doused in a chemical that burns at 900-1200 degrees celsius.
Killer Croc = A new pair of croc skin boots.
Poison Ivy = ever seen what a jar of gasoline and a match can do to someones greenhouse?
Cat Woman = Frank makes fun of her for having a movie even worse than his last two, and executes her while she's crying.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
I seem to remember seeing a scan with Frank scaring the shit out of Joker because he was gonna kill the idiot.

You meen this, or the page after it?

Entity
Originally posted by Tassadar
Before reading the rest of this post, know that I assume that Frank has time to plan out his attacks and gather all necessary materials, like he does in his comics.

The Joker = not immune to having his face ventilated from half a kilometer away.
Ra's Al Ghul = the only one who I believe is smart, skilled, and powerful enough to beat Punisher of the Batman villains.
The Riddler = I dont see why Batman doesn't bomb his way out of Riddlers overly complex traps (or fall into them in the first place for that matter), Frank caps him as he starts his monologue.
Two-Face = how is he any different than Jigsaw after he became a crime boss? Ugly guy with decent combat skills, crazy as hell ,and relies on a team of goons, nothing Frank hasn't taken on before.
The Penguin = not worth the bullet Frank uses to kill him.
Scarecrow = not fireproof.
Clayface = frozen in liquid nitrogen.
Bane = not bulletproof, and can't bullet dodge.
Mr. Freeze = Frank grabs a flamethrower, hope Freeze likes getting doused in a chemical that burns at 900-1200 degrees celsius.
Killer Croc = A new pair of croc skin boots.
Poison Ivy = ever seen what a jar of gasoline and a match can do to someones greenhouse?
Cat Woman = Frank makes fun of her for having a movie even worse than his last two, and executes her while she's crying.

I LOVE IT!

All of it. Especially the part about Penguin not being worth the bullets.

lorddreamer
^Co-signed. Except that Freeze isnt worth the time it takes to figure out his weakness, getting a flame thrower out, etc... one bullet in his helmet then one in the face to keep him down. I'm not sure if he can be killed by being shot in the face, but I know for a fact that he got blasted a bunch of times in City of Crime and ran away like a little b**** because he would soon die from the heat...
Ra's survives, no problems, as Punisher doesnt know his potential,
Clayface survives because Punisher just doesnt know how to kill him.
With sufficiant knowledge, he could take all Clay. Ra's... well, hes immortal.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Entity
I LOVE IT!

All of it. Especially the part about Penguin not being worth the bullets.

AMEN BROTHER, AMEN!!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue

Beta Ray Howard

Page after.

Comicbook_kid

I have a personal request... stick out tongue Can you post the next page? I love the scene where Punisher tells Joker..."I've got all the therapy you'll need right here." as he cocks the hammer of his pistol and points it at Joker's head. One of my all-time favorite Punisher scenes and quotes!

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
What if Frank had to deal with Bruce's villains?

Mainly The Joker is who I am asking about but what if he and Bruce were swapped between universes. Since Frank don't screw around about permanently taking the bad guys out of business, could he eliminate Gotham's crime problem. At least with the big guns, not necessarily every single petty thug and crook, since that would be nearly impossible. If he could take them all how long would it take and which would present the biggest problems for Frank?

Joker>Punisher

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by guy222
Joker>Punisher

In the words of a guy from Robocop, "Can he outsmart a bullet?"

Entity
Joker is one of the coolest villains of all time, don't get me wrong. He is both the greatest representation of a true sociopath and psychopath. He is smart and ruthless. However, he is only a problem because Bruce won't just drop him like a freeweight.

roughrider
Joker>Punisher

I don't know. Batman's villains are too used to the fact he won't use lethal force on them. Frank had Joker dead to rights in the crossover, and was going to kill him. Joker was speechless, and paralyzed with fear.

SpunkySmurph
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Joker has proven on panel to be smarter then Ra's al Ghul, who has time and again shown to be Batman's equal in the intelligence area.

He is a criminal genius, with an untold amount of resources.

Crossovers are crap. Joker has never shown true fear of death before, and has even leaped to his death, just so Batgirl could catch him, just so he could attack her while her guard was dropped.

In another crossover, Joker takes out Carnage with a crowbar. no expression

And the Joker/Batman thing is convolluted. Both have had equal opportunities to kill each other. It can't be told just as "While, Bats could have killed him like 50 times". Mostly because that's not true.

Riddler is the smartest man listed. His intelligence and prep dwarfs Franks so much, it's not even laughable.

Poison Ivy can't die. no expression Batman has become a joke to her.

roughrider
Joker has been in fear of his life. The climatic issue of A DEATH IN THE FAMILY, Bats and Joker are struggling in a helicopter, and an Iranian guard produces a machinegun to wipe everyone out. Joker holds up his hands in a panic and shouts "NO!", but gets shot anyway.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Riddler is the smartest man listed. His intelligence and prep dwarfs Franks so much, it's not even laughable.

No way is Riddler smarter than Ra's Al Ghul... no And Frank is definately no sloutch when it comes to prep.

Frank has killed roughly 2,000 criminals in his colorful past....after this match-up, you can add about a dozen more to the top of that list.

SpunkySmurph
No way is Riddler smarter than Ra's Al Ghul... no

laughing laughing laughing

Anyway...

Heres on panel evidence of Ra's admitting his is the inferior intellect to Jokers

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/DC/Scans/09830_jokerchess3.jpg
And Riddler is smarter then Joker. Or Batman. And DEFINETLEY smarter then Frank

And Frank is definately no sloutch when it comes to prep.

Didn't say he was. Doesn't help him.

Frank has killed roughly 2,000 criminals in his colorful past....

That's a list of 2000 Stilt-Mans that Marvel wanted to get rid off, unfortunatley no

after this match-up, you can add about a dozen more to the top of that list.

Or one more to any of the people I earlier listed. Which is much more likely

Tassadar
I have a personal request... stick out tongue Can you post the next page? I love the scene where Punisher tells Joker..."I've got all the therapy you'll need right here." as he cocks the hammer of his pistol and points it at Joker's head. One of my all-time favorite Punisher scenes and quotes!

Your wish is my command.

Tassadar
Joker>Punisher

As a character, yes Joker is both more intelligent and more powerful. But Punisher still wins, because he has what most characters of this calliber are defensless against: the will to kill.

Superherovandal
But you also gotta think the other way around. Joker could have killed Bats so many times as well. But he doesn't cause its part of the game. he'd have Frank killed and have his corpse lying in the bottom of the atlantic no prob. and Joker is smarter than both Ras and Riddler. and Bats is equal to Joker. But he knows more about science and stuff.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Superherovandal
But you also gotta think the other way around. Joker could have killed Bats so many times as well. But he doesn't cause its part of the game. he'd have Frank killed and have his corpse lying in the bottom of the atlantic no prob. and Joker is smarter than both Ras and Riddler. and Bats is equal to Joker. But he knows more about science and stuff.

Who's Joker going to send to kill Frank? His Goons? Harley Quinn? He'll cap them in the face without blinking and go back to hunting smiley himself with a .50 rifle.

Their lies the flaw in most of Batmans smart enemies, they think of overly elaborate plans (think of the scene in the end of the first Austin Powers) to try and catch Batman, and play games with him, when a nice big bomb would work so much better. And Bats plays along because he wants to arrest them, rather than kill the f00l and have done with it. Frank does not have said weakness.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Superherovandal

Meh. Joker knows more then Bats in certain areas of Science. (e.g. chemistry, etc.)

However, Bats is probably the better overall scientist (he IS the ****ing Batman, afterall)

And again, Riddler is the smartest man listed. Jokere, however, is more cunning. And eviler (is that a word?). And... insane-er.

But the first part of your post is completley accurate.

Who's Joker going to send to kill Frank? His Goons? Harley Quinn? He'll cap them in the face without blinking and go back to hunting smiley himself with a .50 rifle.

Their lies the flaw in most of Batmans smart enemies, they think of overly elaborate plans (think of the scene in the end of the first Austin Powers) to try and catch Batman, and play games with him, when a nice big bomb would work so much better. And Bats plays along because he wants to arrest them, rather than kill the f00l and have done with it. Frank does not have said weakness.

Yeah, but thats because they respect Bats and consider him a challenge. smile

They don't give a f*ck about Punisher.
Say goodbye to Frank. wink

jgiant
Well, well...this thread again, i made one of these a while back...but again frank wins this...all frank has to do is take care of the biggest threat first so they don't catch on that he is offing these scumbags...joker first, then the rest...These villians all fear one thing, someone who actually gets the job done, rather than some guy dressed as a bat who gives them a few slaps on the wrist and lets them go back on the streets to kill by fukin dinner time.

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
In the words of a guy from Robocop, "Can he outsmart a bullet?"

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by jgiant
Well, well...this thread again, i made one of these a while back...but again frank wins this...all frank has to do is take care of the biggest threat first so they don't catch on that he is offing these scumbags...joker first, then the rest...These villians all fear one thing, someone who actually gets the job done, rather than some guy dressed as a bat who gives them a few slaps on the wrist and lets them go back on the streets to kill by fukin dinner time.

Ok... let's say by some act of god, Punisher managed to kill Joker.

Then every other major crime boss (Two-face, Riddler, Ra's al Ghul, Bane etc.) will know of Frank's presence. His ass belongs to any one of them, or Freeze, Clayface, Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, etc.

Superherovandal
how is Riddler smarter? Sure he's good at riddles and puzzles but Joker is better at science, planning, and better on his feet.

SpunkySmurph
True enough, J is better on his feet. And he's no minor genius.

But Riddler is still the smartest. Take "Hush Begins" for example.

Riddler manipulated:
Joker, Harley Quinn, Two-Face, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Killer Croc, Clayface, Jason Todd, Batman, Catwoman, Hush and even the goddamned Superman.

What was Joker's response?

"You're new in town. You'll get used to it."

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/DC/Scans/gothamknights52pyratedcppg05rd4.jpg

jgiant
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
True enough, J is better on his feet. And he's no minor genius.

But Riddler is still the smartest. Take "Hush Begins" for example.

Riddler manipulated:
Joker, Harley Quinn, Two-Face, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, Killer Croc, Clayface, Jason Todd, Batman, Catwoman, Hush and even the goddamned Superman.

What was Joker's response?

"You're new in town. You'll get used to it."

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/DC/Scans/gothamknights52pyratedcppg05rd4.jpg Haha...not to downgrade riddler...well maybe...Hush was the only thing riddler was ever good for...if it wasn't for that he would be a joke...that storyline just was made cuz riddler didn't have a batman issue worth reading. So everything in there is just to make riddler loook cool and badass when his other shit doesn't even come close to Hush. Joker would use riddler as toilet paper if he wanted. Just my opinion tho. Ohh and frank takes these guys out (except clayface and posion ivy).

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by jgiant
Haha...not to downgrade riddler...well maybe...Hush was the only thing riddler was ever good for...if it wasn't for that he would be a joke...that storyline just was made cuz riddler didn't have a batman issue worth reading. So everything in there is just to make riddler loook cool and badass when his other shit doesn't even come close to Hush. Joker would use riddler as toilet paper if he wanted. Just my opinion tho. Ohh and frank takes these guys out (except clayface and posion ivy).

It just finally threw Riddler a little respect his way. There wasn't any PIS involved in the story. At least, not on his part.

Though, Joker > Riddler, IMO. He's not a smart, but he's deadlier all the same.

And Punisher still dies.

TheAccuser
And Punisher still dies. After killing all of them with Joker being the last.

DTM
Clayface would clearly be Franks biggest problem, and probably be the one foe here that Punisher with usual equipment couldnt beat. Everyone else he could, some less than not, some more than not, some easily, some with supreme difficulty, Id say Bane, Ras and Croc giving Frank the hardest fights after CF.

Regarding Joker, personally I say Punisher kills him much more often than he gets killed himself.

Ras al Gul would be greatest challenge. One that frank probably wouldnt overcome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.