Captain Comet v.s Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
Wolvie v.s Captain Comet.

This is New Avenger Logan .s Jim Starlin's current Captain Comet

Who wins?

King_Mungi
YES! Captain Comet is my favorite comic character right now. He's so underated

Anyways he wins, high-level telekinesis, high level telepathy, teleportation and a form of super strength (not as much as when he was an adult)

Blair Wind
How high mungi? I was considering him at one point for the tourney but was not sure how high up there he is erm

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Blair Wind
How high mungi? I was considering him at one point for the tourney but was not sure how high up there he is erm

Well his old body was very high, but I don't know what his "new" younger body can do. He may have been degraded as was his strength, but I doubt it as temporally merging with the Weird gave him more powers I'm sure he was further agumented.

He is high, but how high is a question mark

Deathstroke
The Mystery in Space series has been awesome so far, and it's my first real exposure to Captain Comet. I think Comet could keep wolverine away using flight and TK. It wouldn't be that hard to lift him off the ground so he can't move then figure out something to do with him.

The Fake Macoy
I don't think even the craziest Wolverine fanboy could argue that telekinesis > healing factor. Captain Comet wins this.

Board Walker
Wolverine could potentialy out heal the TK thus nullifying it to nothing?

King_Mungi
*sigh* healing is one thing, but it's not like he can't be knocked out.

Grimm22
Captain Comet is a freakin' cosmic being no expression

N'uff Said

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
I don't think even the craziest Wolverine fanboy could argue that telekinesis > healing factor. Captain Comet wins this.

Why would a Wolverine fanboy argue that HF is inferior to TK? confused

Redatom65
the same way a batman fanboy would say batman could batkick someone to beat them.

The Fake Macoy
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Why would a Wolverine fanboy argue that HF is inferior to TK? confused

Oops, typo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.