You have got to be kidding me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Da Rev~
So, i come home today, and attatched to my door-knocker is a note from the management of our apartment complex. In that note, was a piece of cardboard, turns out it was a piece of a papa johns pizza box, of which had my name on it. So, i guess someone found it in the bushes and turned it in to the office. Now i owe them $10. Can you believe this crap?

MY PLAN:

To get 10 bucks worth of quarters, and nasty written letter, and an envolope to put it all in, and the i'm going to turn it in the check deposite box.

OR

Not do anything, just to see what happens.

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
So, i come home today, and attatched to my door-knocker is a note from the management of our apartment complex. In that note, was a piece of cardboard, turns out it was a piece of a papa johns pizza box, of which had my name on it. So, i guess someone found it in the bushes and turned it in to the office. Now i owe them $10. Can you believe this crap?

MY PLAN:

To get 10 bucks worth of quarters, and nasty written letter, and an envolope to put it all in, and the i'm going to turn it in the check deposite box.

OR

Not do anything, just to see what happens.
you got fined $10 for littering, is that what you are saying? ermm

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
you got fined $10 for littering, is that what you are saying? ermm It wasn't intentional, and i tried to tell them that. It must have fallen out of a garbage bag i was carrying. But its a pizza box, so how could have i missed it!??

Dusty
Go with the second plan.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Dusty
Go with the second plan. I'm thinking about it.

Menetnashté
You could always try paying the ten dollar fine.....I mean it's ten dollars.

Dusty
I'm thinking about it.

About what? shifty 13

~Da Rev~
About what? shifty 13 You should read the first post ermm

whistle

Thorinn
Tell them to **** off.

And then when they make you pay, relive that moment of you telling them to **** off.

=Tired Hiker=
Sue them.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Thorinn
Tell them to **** off.

And then when they make you pay, relive that moment of you telling them to **** off. I've decided to pay them....

Menetnashté
I've decided to pay them....
thumb up

Dr. Badass420
It wasn't intentional, and i tried to tell them that. It must have fallen out of a garbage bag i was carrying. But its a pizza box, so how could have i missed it!??
dude you ****ed up

but what i would do is go to the head office and beat off into a piece of paper, then tape it to their door laughing out loud

~Da Rev~
Here's the letter, quote for quote

This is too stupid to make up.

=Tired Hiker=

Okay, check this out. If there was a slice or two left in the box then maybe some bum went through the trash, found the box, ate the leftover slice, then discarded the box into the bushes! Were there leftovers? Could this be the case? confused

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Okay, check this out. If there was a slice or two left in the box then maybe some bum went through the trash, found the box, ate the leftover slice, then discarded the box into the bushes! Were there leftovers? Could this be the case? confused It could be. I know if i were to have dropped it, it would've been picked back up

Here's a picture of the note they left me. no

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/Trppnclark1167/131671815_428252744_0.jpg

Menetnashté

You should write a letter back saying

Dear management,

I found some trash at my front door. This is not where it belongs. I have disposed of it in the nearest dumpster, where it should have been disposed of.

You are being charged with a 10 dollar fine. Please bring in the check or money order within the week.

Thank you

~Da Rev~

Scythe
Pull a CheetahGirl, and deny EVERYTHING!!

=Tired Hiker=
It could be. I know if i were to have dropped it, it would've been picked back up

Here's a picture of the note they left me. no

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/Trppnclark1167/131671815_428252744_0.jpg

Were there really leftover slices you through out?

AOR

LiL nAstY GirL
When they act tuff you call their bluff stick out tongue

Don't pay it stick out tongue

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Scythe
Pull a CheetahGirl, and deny EVERYTHING!! I'm ****ing about too.Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Were there really leftover slices you through out? Are you kidding me? If it was indeed anything, the bums grabbed it, saw there was nothing, and threw it in the bushes. bums glare

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
When they act tuff you call their bluff stick out tongue

Don't pay it stick out tongue I dont know, i'm a little paranoid they might increase the money

Strangelove
Go with the second plan. sounds like a plan

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
dude you ****ed up

but what i would do is go to the head office and beat off into a piece of paper, then tape it to their door laughing out loud

=Tired Hiker=
I dont know, i'm a little paranoid they might increase the money

Are you a responsible tennant, i.e. people don't complain about you being noisy, is the appearance of your pad well kept, are you a decent neighbor, do you pay your rent on time? If so, write them a letter, DON'T CALL THEM, and make a copy of the letter, create a paper trail, this will slow things down and you won't have to pay, and just tell them in the letter that you are an outstanding tennant and would never litter, and you have no idea how the pizza box got there, it could have been a cat for christ's sakes.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Are you a responsible tennant, i.e. people don't complain about you being noisy, is the appearance of your pad well kept, are you a decent neighbor, do you pay your rent on time? If so, write them a letter, DON'T CALL THEM, and make a copy of the letter, create a paper trail, this will slow things down and you won't have to pay, and just tell them in the letter that you are an outstanding tennant and would never litter, and you have no idea how the pizza box got there, it could have been a cat for christ's sakes. Actually, our neighbors complain a lot, but they have gotten use to us being loud and junk, and we have stopped being loud. But i have indeed never been late for a payment. Although, the other night, we did have someone throw up in a bucket, and poured it down the stairs behind our building. Maybe thats what set them off hmm

=Tired Hiker=
Actually, our neighbors complain a lot, but they have gotten use to us being loud and junk, and we have stopped being loud. But i have indeed never been late for a payment. Although, the other night, we did have someone throw up in a bucket, and poured it down the stairs behind our building. Maybe thats what set them off hmm laughing

Röland
You could always hire a couple guys to visit the manager.

Just an idea.

Barker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.