Team Apocalypse versus Team Sinister versus Team Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Apocalypse and Archangel

versus

Sinister and Sabretooth

versus

Magneto and Mystique

SpunkySmurph
Apocalypse and Archangel ftw

Symmetric Chaos
no stips?

Apocalypse is supposed to be the ultimate mutant so I think he flattens the others

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
no stips?

Apocalypse is supposed to be the ultimate mutant so I think he flattens the others

Who is stips?

Didn't Magneto OWN Apocalpyse already? not saying he'll win, but Apoc aint takin it easy.

And isn't sinister pretty much invulnerable?

King_Mungi
stipulations

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce
Who is stips?

stipulations or conditions like prep, setting, incarnation of the character, limitations set for the fight etc.

I was wondering if Magneto could take out Apocalypes without time to prepare and come up with a plan

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
stipulations or conditions like prep, setting, incarnation of the character, limitations set for the fight etc.

I was wondering if Magneto could take out Apocalypes without time to prepare and come up with a plan

Magneto seems to be the most offensively versatile one of the group, but also the least durable.

I dont think he needs much prep time.

TricksterPriest
Magneto beating Apoc in AoA was bull. That fight was completely PIS. And Apoc created Sinister. All of Sinister's powers are pretty much lesser versions of Apoc's. Team Apoc crushes the other two.

masterbruce
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Magneto beating Apoc in AoA was bull. That fight was completely PIS. And Apoc created Sinister. All of Sinister's powers are pretty much lesser versions of Apoc's. Team Apoc crushes the other two.

haha, I will take your opinion with a slight grain of salt, no offense

Brian Oswald
Magneto seems to be the most offensively versatile one of the group, but also the least durable.

I dont think he needs much prep time. the least durable? what about his sheilds? what about taking nukes w/o shields? Sinister is a chump. he goes down fast

masterbruce
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
the least durable? what about his sheilds? what about taking nukes w/o shields? Sinister is a chump. he goes down fast

well yeah i know he has shields, but his normal durability is weak

shields can run out, while inherent durability of body doesn't

Brian Oswald
well yeah i know he has shields, but his normal durability is weak

shields can run out, while inherent durability of body doesn't he can amp himself to class 100 while using his powers

masterbruce
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
he can amp himself to class 100 while using his powers

what does that have to do with durability?

Brian Oswald
what does that have to do with durability? ....

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

thumb up

masterbruce
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
thumb up

How would Sinister be defeated? Couldnt he just reform his body?

SpunkySmurph
How would Sinister be defeated? Couldnt he just reform his body?

Probably a variety of possibilities.

Nate Grey was created because Sinister, under his own power, could not defeat Apocalypse. He saw that the Child born to Scott Summers and Jean Grey COULD potentially beat Apoc.

That pretty much says it all right there. Apocalypse's power set is like Mr. Sinister 2.0, and then some. Apoc has the same high class durability, as well as some other stuff.

masterbruce
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Probably a variety of possibilities.

Nate Grey was created because Sinister, under his own power, could not defeat Apocalypse. He saw that the Child born to Scott Summers and Jean Grey COULD potentially beat Apoc.

That pretty much says it all right there. Apocalypse's power set is like Mr. Sinister 2.0, and then some. Apoc has the same high class durability, as well as some other stuff.

ok, fine, sinister can't beat Apoc on his own. But how can Apoc beat Sinister?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.