I pity the fool!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Dalek
Agence France-Presse
Last updated 04:40pm (Mla time) 01/05/2007

BEIJING -- A 17-year-old boy in northeastern China was so disappointed with the looks of a woman he met over the Internet that he hanged himself after seeing her face-to-face, state media reported Friday.

The unnamed teenager first contacted the woman -- known by her chat moniker "Qunjiaofeiyang", or "Flying Skirt" -- using the popular Chinese online messaging software QQ, Xinhua news agency said.

The girl described herself as a beautiful 19-year-old and the pair chatted on the Web for weeks before arranging a December 26 rendezvous in the nearby city of Mudanjiang, in far northeastern Heilongjiang province.

The boy arrived to discover the woman far less attractive than advertised and 10 years older than him, Xinhua said.

The boy immediately returned home, lost his appetite, and four days later hanged himself from a tree.

Source: Geekissues.org http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/inf otech/view_article.php?article_id=41820

(I can't resist putting a smile)

Strangelove
Dare I say......moron?

Marxman
That ***** must have been UGLY!!!

Kram3r
laughing

Seriously, want a total fool. He deserves to get hung as far as I'm concern. The world can do with less morons.

quickshot
2007s candidate for the darwin awards

Mišt
The moral of the story is that the internet is bad and we should stop using it.

vintageSW77
the moral is if you want a ****
get out there and look

Strangelove

Council#13
Originally posted by Black Dalek
Agence France-Presse
Last updated 04:40pm (Mla time) 01/05/2007

BEIJING -- A 17-year-old boy in northeastern China was so disappointed with the looks of a woman he met over the Internet that he hanged himself after seeing her face-to-face, state media reported Friday.

The unnamed teenager first contacted the woman -- known by her chat moniker "Qunjiaofeiyang", or "Flying Skirt" -- using the popular Chinese online messaging software QQ, Xinhua news agency said.

The girl described herself as a beautiful 19-year-old and the pair chatted on the Web for weeks before arranging a December 26 rendezvous in the nearby city of Mudanjiang, in far northeastern Heilongjiang province.

The boy arrived to discover the woman far less attractive than advertised and 10 years older than him, Xinhua said.

The boy immediately returned home, lost his appetite, and four days later hanged himself from a tree.

Source: Geekissues.org http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/inf otech/view_article.php?article_id=41820

(I can't resist putting a smile)

shock

ThePittman
I don't know if I should laugh or cry...

laughing

Fire
that's just plain wrong

Smiter
That woman is so ugly that he hanged himself to death after seeing her. big grin laughing

And the Title should be

I Laugh at the Fool! or Death By Fugly

Fishy
That is one of the most idiotic story's I've read all year, and I have to say I love it smile

Symmetric Chaos
It would make a great lifetime original movie

Inspectah Deck
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.