The Proud and Mighty Apocalypse versus Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
I think a well written, full powered bloodlusted Apoc using his various abilities to their full extent could defeat the mad titan.

Who agrees with me?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by masterbruce
I think a well written, full powered bloodlusted Apoc using his various abilities to their full extent could defeat the mad titan.

Who agrees with me?

NO.

Beta Ray Howard

Who agrees with me?

Xplosive, and that's about it. Apoc hasn't done anything to come even CLOSE to Thanos' level.

guy222

Who agrees with me?

Thanos w/IG kills Apoc

TricksterPriest
uh uh. Even properly written with bloodlust, he ain't taking out Thanos. And Xplosive wouldn't say that either. He is however, probably in the top 3-5 of super powered beings from Earth, not counting Onslaught, major reality warpers like Mad Jim Jasper and mages.

Mider999
oh gosh he're we go with this bull **** again

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He is however, probably in the top 3-5 of super powered beings from Earth, not counting Onslaught, major reality warpers like Mad Jim Jasper and mages. No offense, but that seems basically like a sugarcoated way of saying if you remove all the people in the top tier, Apocalypse would be among the top tier. erm

Bentley
Apocalypse bites the dust hard. Trickster just lost a tournament match because he couldnt beat the Silver Surfer with Apocalypse, let alone face the mad titan.

masterbruce
I just don't see how Thanos would really defeat Apoc.

juggernaut66666
I just don't see how Thanos would really defeat Apoc.
Then you really don't know anything about him.

masterbruce
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Then you really don't know anything about him.

So tell me Thanos could do to Apoc?

Apoc could amp himself to 100x bigger than Galactus and crush Thanos like the bug that he is.

juggernaut66666
Well then Apoc wins.

Priest

Apoc could amp himself to 100x bigger than Galactus and crush Thanos like the bug that he is.
Thanos gets steped on like the insect he is then

Martian_mind
Or in the first Second of the battle,thanos blasts Apocalypse with a planet destroyer,vaporising him.

Xplosive
Apocalypse is one of rare whose full power has never been revealed or on paper what he should do, but then they never write him like that. We know he should be capable of increasing his strength potentially limitless, to increase his mass, size, durability, everything, we dont see that, even his psionic powers are awesome, but its rarely we see that.

Would I be surprised, if Apocalypse would beat Thanos, if needed to serve the story, no I wouldnt be. You know what would happen if Apocalypse would really beat him, people on forums would be saying, I knew Apocalypse was capable of that, based on his power and such thing, what was need, was only to be written well.

But now, we can easily say, Thanos would take Apocalypse down.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse is one of rare whose full power has never been revealed or on paper what he should do, but then they never write him like that. We know he should be capable of increasing his strength potentially limitless, to increase his mass, size, durability, everything, we dont see that, even his psionic powers are awesome, but its rarely we see that.

Would I be surprised, if Apocalypse would beat Thanos, if needed to serve the story, no I wouldnt be. You know what would happen if Apocalypse would really beat him, people on forums would be saying, I knew Apocalypse was capable of that, based on his power and such thing, what was need, was only to be written well.

But now, we can easily say, Thanos would take Apocalypse down.
But that would never happen. smile

Xplosive
But that would never happen.

Never say never, but I mostly agree on that quote.

Madvillain
Apoc was written at full potential in the 90's animated series, and still was nothing close to Thanos-level.

masterbruce
Apoc mindrapes Thanos after turning him into a piece of wood.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Madvillain
Apoc was written at full potential in the 90's animated series, and still was nothing close to Thanos-level.

nothing special??? He wiped out the xmen with ease

wolverine wasn't able to cut him unlike a certain titan..cough* Thanos* cough

The animated Apoc would treat Thanos like a joke, and not a funny one at that

Symmetric Chaos

I loved that series

That Apoc would flatten Thanos h2h with ease he was basicly invincible

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I loved that series

You mean the Apoc who was dumped by Rogue?

masterbruce
I loved that series

thank you for being a voice of reason

That Apoc was more powerful than Galactus even. All the heroes literally were gnats to him.

Symmetric Chaos
You mean the Apoc who was dumped by Rogue?

but they never dated

She beat him b/c the writers realized the X-men had to win somehow and they'd established him as invulnerable to almost every other foe he faced (that said I don't think the series is really cannon)

juggernaut66666
I loved that series

Wake me up when Apoc will be able to kill Silver Surfer in a h2h fight.

xmarksthespot
but they never dated

She beat him b/c the writers realized the X-men had to win somehow and they'd established him as invulnerable to almost every other foe he faced (that said I don't think the series is really cannon) It's not canon, and that version still doesn't compare to Thanos.

masterbruce
Wake me up when Apoc will be able to kill Silver Surfer in a h2h fight.

I can't help it if Marvel writers want Apoc to serve as the whipping boy of the Xmen, just like they made Galactus the b&^ch of the F4.

The animated Apoc was as close to a wellwritten Apoc as we have and he certainly would beat Surfer with ease.

juggernaut66666
No version of Apocalypse could beat Surfer. no expression
BTW In an animated series Madame Web was considered more powerfull
the Dr Strange and Venom was beating up Dormammu. Nuff said.

masterbruce
En Sabah Nur will not tolerate such foolish heresy from a mere disciple of Thanos.

juggernaut66666
En Sabah Nur will not tolerate this foolish heresy from a mere disciple of Thanos.
I suppose you should go and read some comics first. no expression

xmarksthespot
I suppose you should go and read some comics first. no expression Too busy fighting crime, remember? ninja

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Too busy fighting crime, remember? ninja
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
Profiled.

masterbruce
Too busy fighting crime, remember? ninja

Let's keep this debate on topic mad

Symmetric Chaos
I suppose you should go and read some comics first. no expression

Apoc in comics doesn't seem to show power to take out Thanos

In the series he could have done it (they overpowered almost every charcter, I remember cyclops stopping Juggs w/ one sustained blast and Apoc basicly ignoring the same attack later on)

xmarksthespot

In the series he could have done it (they overpowered almost every charcter, I remember cyclops stopping Juggs w/ one sustained blast and Apoc basicly ignoring the same attack later on) I don't remember Cyclops being able to stop the Juggernaut.

Cyclops blast would equally be nothing to Thanos.

When Apocalypse does something like managing to overpower Gungnir's blasts... we'll talk. Until then he's simply outclassed.

juggernaut66666

In the series he could have done it (they overpowered almost every charcter, I remember cyclops stopping Juggs w/ one sustained blast and Apoc basicly ignoring the same attack later on)
And Thanos has blasted Galactus about a mile away and his hield withstood attack from Omega(Galactus level being).
See what I did there?

juggernaut66666
Let's keep this debate on topic mad
This is not really a debate. I would rather call it an "enlightment".

masterbruce
This is not really a debate. I would call it an "enlightment".

You have not shown any enlightenment at all, only that you pathetically cling to antiquated and frankly wrong notions of the universal order.

Apocalypse takes a daily shit in the morning that presents a greater threat than your false god, Thanos.

thanospimphand
thanos has far to much power at his disposal to be bothered by a second rate top tear like apoc. This fight would be quick and painless thanos 10/10

masterbruce

juggernaut66666
Takes blows from Thing without being phased.
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4230/durability1vg4.jpg

Survives a blow from Omega(Thanos/Galctus clone) he is on Galactus's level
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7756/durability72rw7.jpg

Takes a blast from Surfer he even smiles
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/9489/durability2nm6.jpg

Also he has very powerfull blasts

Takes out Drax the destroyer with 1 blast
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/8320/energy3tq2.jpg

Destroys a planet
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/9133/fight12uy7.jpg

Easily breaks Quasar's force field which couldn't been broken by the Alpha Flight ,X-men and Avengers
http://img313.imageshack.us/my.php?image=energy111gl8.jpg
http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/8749/energy112ck2.jpg

He can also absorb life force
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5064/energy21vd1.jpg

His forcefield withstands a blast from Omega
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/5219/energy25iz7.jpg

Thanos vs Thor and Thing
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/835/energy7bq2.jpg

Makes the Universe scream from pain
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/4922/energy223vl4.jpg
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4527/energy224hq6.jpg
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3160/energy225fq2.jpg
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/539/energy226gn8.jpg

Kills Silver Surfer
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6044/fight174kv3.jpg
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3100/fight175ru8.jpg

Madvillain
Apoc was foiled by the X-Men throughout the entire series. He never even won. He was a Magneto-level villain, which is quite accurate.

Madvillain
Juggernaut, actually Omega's level was said to dwarf that of Galactus. (on panel)

juggernaut66666
Juggernaut, actually Omega's level was said to dwarf that of Galactus. (on panel)
Yeah I know Genis said it.

But Apoc just grows 100 times larger the Galactus and steps on Thanos.

Madvillain
Thanos durability is second to none.

juggernaut66666
Thanos durability is second to none.
Have you read Celestial Quest?

Madvillain

But Apoc just grows 100 times larger the Galactus and steps on Thanos.

LOL

Madvillain
Cant say I have...

juggernaut66666
Cant say I have...
Get up on msn cause my AOL is crap and Ill send..

Rewmac
Thanos pimped out the Champion and he was stronger than him physically. Thanos is far stronger than Apocalypse. And he is smarter too. Apoc having problem with the X-Men. While Thanos has problems with beings like Galactus or Silver Surfer. When I say problems I mean confrontation. Even the Silver Surfer could wipe the floor with Apoc and Thanos killed Surfer.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/Random/C.jpg
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/Random/Thanoskillingsurfer.jpg

boriquaking55
I seriously think my IQ drops every time I visit some of these threads sad

Those are some nice scans though, Juggernaut cool

Xplosive
Apoc was foiled by the X-Men throughout the entire series. He never even won. He was a Magneto-level villain, which is quite accurate.

Hahhaa.
Ok, now that made me laugh. Many hate so much Apocalypse, it must be a joke, man.

Wally West
So if Apoc can grow to 100x the size of Galactus (as someone stated earlier in this thread) could he grow to the size where he could step on Galactus like a bug?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Wally West
So if Apoc can grow to 100x the size of Galactus (as someone stated earlier in this thread) could he grow to the size where he could step on Galactus like a bug?

it's certainly within his potential to do so.

juggernaut66666
You never fail to amaze me.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Being bigger doesn't mean your stronger or more powerful. Look at Galactus and Tyrant. Even Small, Tyrant was someone Big G didn't want to fight. Apoc written to full potential would be around where Thanos first started out. But Thanos has been amped by Death and power ups and stuff. If Apoc had enough celestial tech added, Im sure he could give THanos a hell of a fight and still lose.

Wally West
it's certainly within his potential to do so. Could he grow to the size where he could eat planets in one bite? eek!

juggernaut66666

masterbruce
Originally posted by Wally West
Could he grow to the size where he could eat planets in one bite? eek!

prob not, I assume he has some sort of limit. but we don't really know so maybe he can.

guy222
Have you read Celestial Quest?

It was good

juggernaut66666
prob not, I assume he has some sort of limit. but we don't really know so maybe he can.
I think it is bigger the Galactus size but smaller then planet eating size.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If Apoc was an Omega Mutant then He could beat THanos I think. Can any of the Omega Mutants beat Thanos? I think Franklin, Proteous, or Scarlet which could.

masterbruce
I think it is bigger the Galactus size but smaller then planet eating size.

agreed

masterbruce
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
If Apoc was an Omega Mutant then He could beat THanos I think. Can any of the Omega Mutants beat Thanos? I think Franklin, Proteous, or Scarlet which could.

he's immortal, so he has a good chance of being a true omega.

Rewmac
Any scans on how big he was at maximum?

Kallark-Kent
Thanos wins. Apoc goes down HARD. Apoc has done nothing to put him anywhere near a herald, Thanos stomps him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Kallark-Kent
Thanos wins. Apoc goes down HARD. Apoc has done nothing to put him anywhere near a herald, Thanos stomps him.
I believe Apoc is Heral LvL. THe Hulk is herald lvl and Apoc totally bitched the Hulk.

masterbruce
I believe Apoc is Heral LvL. THe Hulk is herald lvl and Apoc totally bitched the Hulk.

That would mean that Apoc is above Herald level.

Kallark-Kent
That would mean that Apoc is above Herald level.

Not really, because Hulk isn't herald level. No-where near.

juggernaut66666
ENOUGH WITH THE BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not really, because Hulk isn't herald level. No-where near.

The Hulk certainly is herald lvl. He's stronger than all of them and can probably beat most of them except, fallen one, morg and surfer. The Hulk has beaten Thor before and Thor most certainly is herald lvl. Hulk isn't High end herald lvl, But he's herald lvl. and I surely think Apoc is herald lvl. When Non jobbing he's a beast. But he ain't beating THanos.

masterbruce
ENOUGH WITH THE BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummmm..... confused

Kallark-Kent
The Hulk certainly is herald lvl. He's stronger than all of them and can probably beat most of them except, fallen one, morg and surfer. The Hulk has beaten Thor before and Thor most certainly is herald lvl. Hulk isn't High end herald lvl, But he's herald lvl. and I surely think Apoc is herald lvl. When Non jobbing he's a beast. But he ain't beating THanos.

Yeah, probably, if you talk the good Heralds out. Like you did.

juggernaut66666
Edit.

DigiMark007
I remember arguing in a thread once that Apoc. would grow himself to the size of Jupiter.

...good times. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So yeah, Thanos rolls.

And animated cartoons aren't canon.

xmarksthespot
I wouldn't consider Hulk herald level; he's far too 1D.

DarkCrawler

...do you know excatly what herald level means?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
...do you know excatly what herald level means? Apparently it means being really strong and durable... doped

juggernaut66666
Apparently it means being really strong and durable... doped
And angry.... no expression

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
...do you know excatly what herald level means?

If it means getting your ass kicked all the time like Terrax, then Yes I know what Herald lvl means. To be of herald lvl power, one should have rediculous displays of power. Which the Hulk has. Apoc is also herald lvl.

ExodusCloak
The Hulk is too 1 dimensional to be Herald Level...as for Apocalypse his Evo incarnation IMO is his strongest...and even then I wouldn't place him at Herald level...for a self-proclaimed god he has some ridiculously embarrassing moments. Get someone to write him properly and maybe then he'll get bumped to guppy status.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
The Hulk is too 1 dimensional to be Herald Level...as for Apocalypse his Evo incarnation IMO is his strongest...and even then I wouldn't place him at Herald level...for a self-proclaimed god he has had some ridiculously embarrassing things happen to him. Get someone to write him properly and maybe then he'll get bumped to guppy status.

I don't know. Seems that anyone who can stalemate a group of Alpha mutants or Magneto should be Herald Lvl. Magneto Surely is Herald Lvl and I'd say Apoc is a match for Mags. Mind you , Some heralds are stronger than others, you can't really say anyone who isn't surfer lvl isn't Herald lvl. To be honest, Xman was made to beat Apoc, You dont' get someone with the power of the phoenix just to beat someone who isn't at least herald lvl. I could be wrong in this tho.

Grimm22
Curbstomp no expression

TricksterPriest
Look, I already admitted that Apoc can't beat Thanos. But beating Surfer should be within his capabilities. Or least being able to stalemate him. So, that being said, with additional magic TP from Violator, I should have won. Apocalypse IS potentially herald level. Maybe middle of the road herald, but still herald. It's just that only the animated version even comes close to what that means. I believe if they stop jobbing him out and have him curbstomp the X-men, magneto, Doom, and maybe an Omega like Vulcan, then we'll see people sing a different tune.

masterbruce
Look, I already admitted that Apoc can't beat Thanos. But beating Surfer should be within his capabilities. Or least being able to stalemate him. So, that being said, with additional magic TP from Violator, I should have won. Apocalypse IS potentially herald level. Maybe middle of the road herald, but still herald. It's just that only the animated version even comes close to what that means. I believe if they stop jobbing him out and have him curbstomp the X-men, magneto, Doom, and maybe an Omega like Vulcan, then we'll see people sing a different tune.

Apoc is AT LEAST herald level. He would crush heralds like Terrax with nary a thought.

The animated Apoc was a God, Xmen couldn't touch him without massive plot devices.

Xplosive
he's immortal, so he has a good chance of being a true omega.

If Apocalypse would be an omega, that would mean, when Apocalypse increases his power through those outside forces, that he would have limitless approach to that forces, limitless absorption, then Thanos would be nothing but a joke.

But that is not the case, but could be in the future, who knows.

So, Apocalypse fighting Loki and High Evolutionary and easily holding his own is not anywhere near herald level.
Where did you get that.
Marvel made some interpretations of Apocalypse that they could easily write him as a herald level.

And why dont you just read Apocalypse Respect Thread, before talking further, that counts for many here, just read Apocalypse Respect Thread, download it, take some time for it and read it.

Magee
I always thought the apoc from xmen evo was pretty bad ass. embarrasment

Kallark-Kent

So, Apocalypse fighting Loki and High Evolutionary and easily holding his own is not anywhere near herald level.
Where did you get that.
Marvel made some interpretations of Apocalypse that they could easily write him as a herald level.

And why dont you just read Apocalypse Respect Thread, before talking further, that counts for many here, just read Apocalypse Respect Thread, download it, take some time for it and read it.

Hulk fought with Surfer, does that make him herald level?
I got that from FACT.
Yes, but all his appearances nearly, are him getting pwned. Getting pwned that much can't be PIS 24/7.

Why the hell should I? I think I know my Apocalypse son. He is no-where near Herald class.

the Darkone
Thanos has two upgrades from Death, even without it Thanos will still beat Apocalypse like the b***h he is. Thanos is one of the most powerful Eternal/Titan he would rape Apocalypse a new a$$hole with ease. Apocalpyse can increase his size and still get blasted like Thanos blasted Galactus out of his ship and Galactus is more durable than apocalypse. Apcoalpyse can't mind rape Thanos, Thanos beat moondragon who had the mind gem and beat with little effort. Thanos beats apocalpyse in every catergory strength, speed, durability, energy output, mental powers, and tech.

Thanos 10/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
I got that from FACT.
Yes, but all his appearances nearly, are him getting pwned. Getting pwned that much can't be PIS 24/7.

Why the hell should I? I think I know my Apocalypse son. He is no-where near Herald class.

You mean to tell me a being who can control his every molecule and amp himself up to be stronger than the hulk with crazy Tp is not Herald LvL? WHAT???!!! Terrax can't even beat Apoc.

Xplosive
I got that from FACT.

It seems you dont want to read Apocalypse Respect Thread, that goes for many here.

Kallark-Kent
It seems you dont want to read Apocalypse Respect Thread, that goes for many here.

It seems you know nothing about Apocalypse.

juggernaut66666
You really think that Apoc could beat Surfer?

Kallark-Kent
You mean to tell me a being who can control his every molecule and amp himself up to be stronger than the hulk with crazy Tp is not Herald LvL? WHAT???!!! Terrax can't even beat Apoc.

I'm not even going to reply to your posts reasonably anymore. You and your Thanos hate is unbelievable.

Here is my reply:

f;lnrikngekdfmnkfdn

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm not even going to reply to your posts reasonably anymore. You and your Thanos hate is unbelievable.

Here is my reply:

f;lnrikngekdfmnkfdn

What the hell are you talking about? I have given thAnos the victory in how many battles? Including this one. You sir need to learn how to read. Cuz I have given Thanos this victory many times. THanos hate? Where did you get that nonsense from? Some of the other forum posters who dont know how to read? When I have given thanos the victory in most of his threads!!! Find one Thread where I didn't give Thanos the victory where he shoudl win?

masterbruce

link?

Xplosive
You really think that Apoc could beat Surfer?

I just say, go and read Apocalypse Respect Thread. Because I am pretty sure you will find more things there that you didnt know.

It seems you know nothing about Apocalypse.

Hahahhahahhahahahaha.
I hope this was a joke, right

Kallark-Kent
I just say, go and read Apocalypse Respect Thread. Because I am pretty sure you will find more things there that you didnt know.

Hahahhahahhahahahaha.
I hope this was a joke, right

No, it isn't. You must have never picked up an Apoc comic. If you believe he beats Thanos or Surfer.

Xplosive
No, it isn't. You must have never picked up an Apoc comic. If you believe he beats Thanos or Surfer.

Ok, you told enough. I have 99% of Apocalypse comics, literally.
And it still sounds you just dont want to read Apocalypse Respect Thread, you might find something you didnt know, maybe not enough to beat Thanos, but to add to your knowledge.

the Darkone
Thanos punks his a$$.

TricksterPriest
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/366884_1-respect-apocalypse

the respect thread. Most of the good scans start at page 4.

Soleran

Who agrees with me?

Hell No

Xplosive
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/366884_1-respect-apocalypse

the respect thread. Most of the good scans start at page 4.

Or just download it from here

http://files.filefront.com/Apocalyp...;/fileinfo.html

xmarksthespot
And it still sounds you just dont want to read Apocalypse Respect Thread. Respect threads are not a particularly accurate gauge of a character's abilities as they generally show high end feats, generally out of context, and omit low/average showings of which Apocalypse has an abundance.

Kallark-Kent
And it still sounds you just dont want to read Apocalypse Respect Thread, you might find something you didnt know, maybe not enough to beat Thanos, but to add to your knowledge.

I know my Apocalypse. He won't be Thanos, or Surfer.

Trans-Dimensional Warp Speedblitz FTW.

Xplosive
Respect threads are not a particularly accurate gauge of a character's abilities as they generally show high end feats, generally out of context, and omit low/average showings of which Apocalypse has an abundance.

As I know, for Apocalypse there was more shown low feat as high, such as table thrown at him, but no one then mentioned he fought Loki or HE or PE Ikaris and holding his own, there was always mention his low feat, especially table thrown at him.
I remember, more then a year ago, when I mentioned Apocalypse fought those three, majority didnt even know that (like, yeah right, where did that happen and such...), except for his low feats, especially table.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the hell are you talking about? I have given thAnos the victory in how many battles? Including this one. You sir need to learn how to read. Cuz I have given Thanos this victory many times. THanos hate? Where did you get that nonsense from? Some of the other forum posters who dont know how to read? When I have given thanos the victory in most of his threads!!! Find one Thread where I didn't give Thanos the victory where he shoudl win?

I'm still waiting Kallark since you did bring up some supposed Thanos hate when All I did was say Apoc was Herald lvl. Where are you instances of my Thanos Hate? Cuz I usually give Thanos the victory in most of the threads he's in.

Kallark-Kent
You refuse to believe he is more or less on DS par. You underate him in lots of cases.

Madvillain
Hulk is no where near herald-level. He's an Alpha-Level mutant along with Magneto, Professor X, and Hulk.

guy222
Hulk is no where near herald-level. He's an Alpha-Level mutant along with Magneto, Professor X, and Hulk.

confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
You refuse to believe he is more or less on DS par. You underate him in lots of cases.

THe forum has even said DS is more powerful. That doesnt' make me hate thanos. Thanos doesn't have the showings Darkseid does. NO one can change that Fact. He would give DS a hell of a fight and then lose. Much like his fight with Odin.

TricksterPriest
God damn it..... I knew Nvr was going to drag this thread down..... wacko Can we just close this one and move the Apoc discussion to the surfer vs. Apoc thread?

nvrbeenwthagirl
God damn it..... I knew Nvr was going to drag this thread down..... wacko Can we just close this one and move the Apoc discussion to the surfer vs. Apoc thread?

I didn't drive anything down. you get on my nerves. I wasn't the one who brought up any thanos hate. Please read the post before you put your foot in your mouth. I have been arguing that Apoc is at least herald lvl.

nvrbeenwthagirl

I'm waiting for an apology. Since you obviously didn't take the time to read the thread to know that all I was doing was arguing that Apoc is at least Herald Lvl.

thanospimphand
THe forum has even said DS is more powerful. That doesnt' make me hate thanos. Thanos doesn't have the showings Darkseid does. NO one can change that Fact. He would give DS a hell of a fight and then lose. Much like his fight with Odin.

if u and darkseid weren't boyfreinds then u wouldn't feel the need to stick up 4 a guy that gets stomped by supes

Beta Ray Howard

Yeah, size advantage really worked for Champion. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Considering that Thanos was able to knock a Well-fed Galactus across a planet with one blast, I don't think Apoc would even get up from such a blast.

This thread should have been dead after the first post. Apoc has quite literally NOTHING on Thanos.

Lord S
This isn't even a debate.

Only the X-teams consider Apocalypso to be any threat.

When Thanos puts a plan into action, everybody notices.

TricksterPriest
It's pretty much over. Nobody's arguing for Apoc beating Thanos. The thread was on him beating Surfer until Nvr ****ed it up.

masterbruce
Nobody's arguing for Apoc beating Thanos.

I actually DO think Apoc at full power can beat Thanos. but whatever. no expression

TricksterPriest
.........fair enough. It's your own credibility you're nuking. sweatdrop

juggernaut66666
.........fair enough. It's your own credibility you're nuking. sweatdrop
I think he doesn't have any since along time. happy

Beta Ray Howard
I actually DO think Apoc at full power can beat Thanos. but whatever. no expression

Then you know jack shite about Thanos, which comes as no suprise whatsoever.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Then you know jack shite about Thanos, which comes as no suprise whatsoever.
thumb up

Rick/Genis
Thanos is cool.

Mider999
why this thread still going on, if nobody is on apocs side, im not gonna say he wins but his feats from his respect thread are pretty impressive.

Beta Ray Howard
Nobody is saying his feats aren't impressive, but distorting the feats is a whole different story.

guy222
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Thanos is cool.

Thanos w/Ill Stone wins

His partnership w/Death. Makes him very dangerous

bigbran

Apoc could amp himself to 100x bigger than Galactus and crush Thanos like the bug that he is. Lets say, even if he could do that... it still doesn't really increase anything but his weight.

One blast to the face, and he is gone.

ENOUGH WITH THE BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

It's pretty much over. Nobody's arguing for Apoc beating Thanos. The thread was on him beating Surfer until Nvr ****ed it up. No! Surfer can easily destroy planets, he can make black holes, hell that right there should more than 10/10 capable enough to beat Apoc.

Then you know jack shite about Thanos, which comes as no suprise whatsoever. Or Apoc for that matter.

OK, I'm going to be serious, Thanos could beat Apoc with one finger.
What is Drax, Champion, Thing, ftw?

OK great, Apoc can somehow stalemate Loki... Loki is lower than a holding back Surfer... why the hell would anyone bring this up in this thread?

swerve1988
i personally think APOC could beat thanos.....he has limitless powers and combat skills

golem370
He could withstand Thanos awesome Cosmic Blasts. Thanos is stronger smarter and more experienced.

Could Apocalypse take this
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Cpu4.jpg

bigbran
Originally posted by swerve1988
i personally think APOC could beat thanos.....he has limitless powers and combat skills Ya, based on bios he has this... but give me some on-panel proof here.

Wait, did you just say limitless combat skills, or just combat skills? Because either one is irrelevent to this discussion since:

You can't have limitless combat skills.

Umm, combat skills mean a lot... if you know nothing about Thanos.
Wait! I have combat skills, my cat has combat skills, RHINO has combat skills. Combat skills without an actual giving of how much they are, means nothing.

Ouallada
i personally think APOC could beat thanos.....he has limitless powers and combat skills

Everyone worth anything in comics has a limitless something or is omni-something. Take those with a pinch of salt and use whatever is on panel to discern.

Apocalypse basically has little chance against Thanos. He is out-muscled, out-blasted, outlasted and even out-prepped in a battle, whether there is prep or not. With complete comtrol over his body and durability feats that speak for themselves, I cannot really see Thanos losing even one battle. Pimp hand for the win.

swerve1988
trained warrior " combat skills"....and its been said/proven that
APOC is >/= to SS

swerve1988
APOC 7.5/10

Beta Ray Howard
APOC is >/= to SS

Proven by who? If you're thinking of anything that Xplosive has said, your proof sucks.

juggernaut66666
Proven by who? If you're thinking of anything that Xplosive has said, your proof sucks.
It's fanboy pwning time. happy

bigbran
APOC is >/= to SS Oh, is that why Thanos spent a century or so in the darkest corner of the universe honing his skills?
Is that why he trained Gamora, quite possibly the best martial artist in comics?
Is that why he beat the most dangerous army in the universe with h2h?

And Surfer... since when has Apocalypse destroyed planets with little blasts? When has he made black holes?
No, no, he isn't equal to Surfer, and you have no proof... you don't want me to bring out the proof of Surfer being way over him...

Since when was this a h2h battle anyway?
OK, lets look at Apoc's powers and compare them, shall we?

Thanos has him beat in strength.
Thanos has him beat in skills.
Thanos has him beat in telepathy.
Thanos has him beat in duribility.
Thanos has him beat in matter manipulation.
Thanos has him beat in own body molecule control.
Thanos has him beat in age.
Thanos has him beat in blasts.
Thanos has him beat in speed (teleportation).
Thanos has him beat in brain power.
Thanos has him beat in planning.
Thanos has him beat in evil.
Thanos has him beat in control over the powers he controls, as opposed to Apoc.
Thanos has him beat in shields.
Thanos has him beat in any aspect except the next three...

Apocalypse has him beat in weight.
Apocalypse has him beat in height.
Apocalypse has him beat in losses, and he loses to people far below the people Thanos whoops along with teams.
no expression

Jyppe
Thanos is like a space Wolverine. But he still own Apoc. Just ask Dracula big grin

bigbran
Originally posted by Jyppe
Thanos is like a space Wolverine. But he still own Apoc. Just ask Dracula big grin How so?
People always say this, but they give no reasons that actually are good.

Can you give me reasons as to why he is a "Space Wolverine"?

Jyppe
Originally posted by bigbran
How so?
People always say this, but they give no reasons that actually are good.

Can you give me reasons as to why he is a "Space Wolverine"?

Just the picture I've got from him on this site cool Let's not get into that more than we have to.

Btw, I thought I was the first one to call him 'Space Wolverine'. Damnit.

bigbran
Originally posted by Jyppe
Just the picture I've got from him on this site cool Let's not get into that more than we have to.

Btw, I thought I was the first one to call him 'Space Wolverine'. Damnit. Well, you openly said it, and I want to actually see why he is one.

If I said that Surfer had a jobber aura, wouldn't you want to know why?

Mider999
with all due respect apoc's feats wherent always as pathetic as today in the past he did some crazy stuff like almost kill a prime eternal, or even laugh off a scream from black bolt, he out powered the hulk, stalemated the high evolutionary and thats when this guy was really really powerful like man god level. today your lucky if you see him scare cable but it wasnt always so he even could manipulate time in the past, and did indeed defeat human shaped celestials not the 2000 tall ones mind you.

TricksterPriest
blink What the f**k? I admit Apoc has been ruthlessly jobbed, but WHEN DID HE BEAT A CELESTIAL?!

xmarksthespot
To clarify on the "almost killing a Prime Eternal", he managed to defeat Ikaris, who didn't do much other than fire his eye beams, not Zuras. He did so by stabbing Ikaris. Stabbing an Eternal? Pft. Eternals regenerate.

A weakened Zuras has stalemated Zeus.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mider999
with all due respect apoc's feats wherent always as pathetic as today in the past he did some crazy stuff like almost kill a prime eternal, or even laugh off a scream from black bolt, he out powered the hulk, stalemated the high evolutionary and thats when this guy was really really powerful like man god level. today your lucky if you see him scare cable but it wasnt always so he even could manipulate time in the past, and did indeed defeat human shaped celestials not the 2000 tall ones mind you.

What the f**k?^

Apcoalypse defeated a celestail while it was in human form and it was dramactily weak. Mider you still don't know What the f**k? you aare talking about. And the story with the Eternals was badly written that should never to be use as a feat.

bigbran
To clarify on the "almost killing a Prime Eternal", he managed to defeat Ikaris, who didn't do much other than fire his eye beams, not Zuras. He did so by stabbing Ikaris. Stabbing an Eternal? Pft. Eternals regenerate.

A weakened Zuras has stalemated Zeus. Hmm... that answers that...

Thanos beats Apoc with a finger.

The Fake Macoy
These Apoc threads are getting more and more ridiculous. I'm losing respect for Apoc more and more as this goes on.

K3VIL
Apocalypse has only accomplished being owned major times from the X-Men, he's the typical villain used as the ultimate enemy to put a team like the X-Men on a high level.Truth his, Thanos has accomplished more than Apocalypse could ever do in a million years.
IG, Cosmic Cube, HOTU, hell he survived battles with Odin, Tyrant, got respect from beings higher than him in power.
Apocalypse is pathetic.

swerve1988
APOC would have thanos slain in minutes......oh wait...thanos is dead already.......the fake immortal got kill by a bum.......he got his heart ripped out his chest!!!! APOC had to get his soul stabbed like 99 times...APOC'S soul is way more durable than thanos'

The Fake Macoy
That was mostly because the plot demanded it. Also, Drax was created solely to kill Thanos, and cheap shotted him.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>