Mr Myx Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
So thanos is investigating other dimensions he see's the fifth dimension and says i think ill visit but mr myx pops out of the portal and starts to mess with thanos driving him almost insane thanos prepairs for a battle to the death vs MR Myx so who is the winner?

Mider999
im suprised nobody's visiting telling me how thanos is so powerful and myx powers cant affect him and blah blah blah

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
So thanos is investigating other dimensions he see's the fifth dimension and says i think ill visit but mr myx pops out of the portal and starts to mess with thanos driving him almost insane thanos prepairs for a battle to the death vs MR Myx so who is the winner?

Mr. Mxy

Being honest, never read the comic

Thanos does lose

Bentley
Unless prep, theer is not chance that Thanos will beat Mr. Mxy. If this was a battle of wits and tricking Myx was in order to win, Thanos would do it easily, but to the death Myx wins.

guy222
Originally posted by Bentley
Unless prep, theer is not chance that Thanos will beat Mr. Mxy. If this was a battle of wits and tricking Myx was in order to win, Thanos would do it easily, but to the death Myx wins.

Does Thanos w/hoti lose

Bentley
Nop. Myx is not the presence.

Mider999
there is no HOTU or IG or cosmic cubes no artifacts.

Bentley
Then Thanos REALLY bites it hard. So basically Thanos doesnt have any prep against Myx? This is spite.

Mider999
oh give me a break you all make spite threads for thanos every week, when have you guys put him up against someone who owns him, please name me one time in the last week that has happend. ONCE please. Some guy was saying how thanos kills second and fourth age spawn total fanboy.

then they say he defeats onslaught by absorbing him funny i never seen him do that, and also onslaught dont have a physical body soooooo how does he hurt him again, and then there is the fact onslaught can just blink him out of reality with nate gray and franklin richards powers but of course people say thanos wins anyway

i once made a thread JUST TO TEST the level of fanboyism tword thanos, it was like this juggernaut vs thanos NO ring outs, no battle field removal, he had to KO juggernaut that was the only way he could win no other way possible was in the rules, and people still where talking stuff about how thanos would win, last time i checked not even odin could hurt juggernaut, in fact not even freaking galactus.

Bentley
Galactus can hurt Juggernaut and Thanos loses if you put him against the likes of Surtur and Odin, but the point of this forum is not putting characters against enemies they cant beat.

Thanos does absorbs energy, thats how he got THOTI, go check a respect thread or something and if you are not convinced then, well, then just avoid Thanos threads because you will only accuse people of fanboyism.

juggernaut66666
This thread is amazing. no expression

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
This thread is amazing. no expression

Better than the one I had yesterday

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Mider999
last time i checked not even odin could hurt juggernaut, in fact not even freaking galactus.
Juggernaut has never faced them. no expression

don't shiv
Mr Mxy will turn Thanos into an amoeba

Evangel94
I'm not even inclined to take this thread seriously. Judging from your post history, this is obviously a spite thread Mider999. Your previous posts in this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8125691&highlight=userid%3A99303#post8125691
make me believe you made this thread to spite either Thanos or the posters you were debating with.

Mider999, it seems very hypocritical of you to call "Thanos with no IG vs Onslaught" a spite thread...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8122225&highlight=userid%3A99303#post8122225
...and then make "Mr Mxy vs Thanos"

Don't be so petty and childish Mider999. It doesn't help you or this forum at all when you make threads like this with the intention to spite.

Modt
Thanos loses

don't shiv
yeah. gets ground into paste under Mxy's booted heel

thanospimphand
thanos with the hotu for the win otherwise mider ur just simply stunning in the intelligents factor, simply stunning my boy

Rewmac
Thanos without his toys is loosing badly. Mxy can make object to live.

Like here : http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/MisterMxy/SupermanV2011-16.jpg

Or change Thanos like this : http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/MisterMxy/SupermanV2011-14.jpg

Or just like when Joker had his powers we all know he made the whole World his toy.

Or in Advetures Of Superman #638 - Mxy stated he could make a whole new life for Superman.

Basically Mxy can do whatever he wants and since he knows Thanos is coming fot his Dimension he won't be stupid enough to spell his name backwards.

boriquaking55
I'm waiting for the inevitable Thanos vs. The Presence thread

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I'm waiting for the inevitable Thanos vs. The Presence thread

People would find a way to argue that he would get a couple wins in. I"m talking about the presence gettning a couple wins. lol

DigiMark007
Closed at request of the thread starter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.