Now it Thanos's turn!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
We have finished picking on Wolverine now its Thanos's turn. Discuss.

juggernaut66666
Thanos is.........

DarkCrawler
Haha.

People NEVER stop picking on Wolverine.

EVER.

Alfheim
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Haha.

People NEVER stop picking on Wolverine.

EVER.

Dunno, I think people recently have gotten fed up with bashing Wolvie and they are starting to turn on Thanos.

juggernaut66666
*waits for mider*

Kutulu
Let's redirect the hate towards the Flash instead.

People stating that Flash can beat Darkseid and Galactus and such is just ridiculous.

juggernaut66666
Actually the Thanos hate spreads pretty fast now some guys state that Onslaught and Apocalypse can beat him. no expression

Alfheim
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Actually the Thanos hate spreads pretty fast now some guys state that Onslaught and Apocalypse can beat him. no expression

I did a Thanos hate thread but mine was ok. I did a prep war thread with Thanos vs Kang, Immortus and High Evolutinary.

I kinda hate Thanos because im a bit of an Elders fanboy and Thanos beat The Elders.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Kutulu
Let's redirect the hate towards the Flash instead.

People stating that Flash can beat Darkseid and Galactus and such is just ridiculous.
Hell. Someone went so far as to say Flash could beat Eternity.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Alfheim
I did a Thanos hate thread but mine was ok. I did a prep war thread with Thanos vs Kang, Immortus and High Evolutinary.

I kinda hate Thanos because im a bit of an Elders fanboy and Thanos beat The Elders.
He did it pretty easily evil face

Alfheim
He did it pretty easily evil face

**** you. Thanos beat The Runner with PIS stick out tongue

juggernaut66666
Nah. He did it with the Infinity Gems. stick out tongue

Alfheim
Nah. He did it with the Infinity Gems. stick out tongue

BOOOOOO!!!!!!! PIS!

Kutulu

It was the opposite of PIS - Plot induced brilliance. I loved that series, because it still gave respect to the Runner's abilities yet showed Thanos outwitting yet another billion year old being.

Thanos' intelligence > anybody else in Marvel. Even tactically speaking.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Kutulu
It was the opposite of PIS - Plot induced brilliance. I loved that series, because it still gave respect to the Runner's abilities yet showed Thanos outwitting yet another billion year old being.

Thanos' intelligence > anybody else in Marvel. Even tactically speaking.

Er no you cant make somebody who is immortal old. What the f**k?

Wally West
You can if you've got 3 Infinity Gems on you.

juggernaut66666
Er no you cant make somebody who is immortal old. What the f**k?
It was said that they are not truly Immortal they just age very slowly IIRC.

Alfheim
It was said that they are not truly Immortal they just age very slowly IIRC.

Where does it say that...are you thinking of Asgardians?

juggernaut66666
Where does it say that...are you thinking of Asgardians?
I was reading something like that they age but very slowly though I could be wrong I ll check it again.

Rewmac
*waits for mider* confused confused laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Alfheim
I was reading something like that they age but very slowly though I could be wrong I ll check it again.

You had better check, furthermore they cant die, its highly unlikely that they will age at all.

boriquaking55
Thanos sucks. He's so overrated. His PIS-aura is ridiculous. I'm tired of seeing him beat everyone. Starlin sucks. Thanos ain't got nothing on the original. Superman would own Thanos....with T-Vo. Damnit, SS would stomp Thanos if he wasn't such a jobber. WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Happy Dance

Rewmac
Superman would never own Thanos kid. You should read Cosmic Powers Unlimited 01 or Thanos Quest 1-2 or Thanos 1-12 you really should

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Thanos sucks. He's so overrated. His PIS-aura is ridiculous. I'm tired of seeing him beat everyone. Starlin sucks. Thanos ain't got nothing on the original. Superman would own Thanos....with T-Vo. Damnit, SS would stomp Thanos if he wasn't such a jobber. WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Happy Dance
Co-signed.

Rewmac
Co-signed. confused confused confused blink blink

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Rewmac
Superman would never own Thanos kid. You should read Cosmic Powers Unlimited 01 or Thanos Quest 1-2 or Thanos 1-12 you really should

That was all PIS - Thanos shouldn't be able to beat Elders. Theyre like fifty billion years old pfft. Starlin sucks and Thanos is overrated. That fight with Maker was bad writing, I call SMvFL on that. Fallen One > Thanos when not jobbing. What a bunch of crap. Since when is Thanos that strong, bone-claw Wolverine cut him in Marvel vs. Dc crossover.

Bone-claw people!!!!! Happy Dance

/sarcasm

Alfheim
That was all PIS - Thanos shouldn't be able to beat Elders. Theyre like fifty billion years old pfft. Starlin sucks and Thanos is overrated. That fight with Maker was bad writing, I call SMvFL on that. Fallen One > Thanos when not jobbing. What a bunch of crap. Since when is Thanos that strong, bone-claw Wolverine cut him in Marvel vs. Dc crossover.

Bone-claw people!!!!! Happy Dance

Whats with the sarcasm? Im talking about Elders not bone claw...dam and The Elders are immortal. How the hell do you make an immortal old.

juggernaut66666
Whats with the sarcasm? Im talking about Elders not bone claw...dam and The Elders are immortal. How the hell do you make an immortal old.
With a time and a power gem stick out tongue

boriquaking55
I agree - Thanos is a tool. I'm tired of seeing him win. Champion should of owned him. What a bunch of classic Starlin CIS that was.

I'm sick of this - now I'm going to post 5-6 spite threads against Thanos in the versus forum. Thanos must lose - that overrated jerk. Remind me to make a bunch of typos and use bad grammar too.

Thanos vs. The Amalgam brothers cool that sounds like it might work. It's not spite

Alfheim
With a time and a power gem stick out tongue

Its not going to work. Immortal = cant age. It doesnt matter if you have a time and a power gem. If there were like the Asagardians then it would work.

I agree - Thanos is a tool. I'm tired of seeing him win. Champion should of owned him. What a bunch of classic Starlin CIS that was.

No I think Champion should have lost.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.