Thrust into Oblivion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Oblivion
I was thinking about a RP about the past of "Darth Oblivion". I will post the first part and if you want to jump in, be my guest.

It was very quiet in the deserts of Earth. A dry and isolated place, Earth has not had many people on its soils sinse the colonizing of the galaxy. Mainly traders, merchants, and-more than likely-theives traverse the desert and other parts of Earth that still have any life in them. The desert is where most of these people come to trade and meet. The temperature in the desert has continued to raise since the last Emporer of Earth destroyed the climate controller that controls the weather of the planet. Rowch Stirv, a merchant, feels the heat. He wipes his brow with his left hand and curses as he is to late to stop a bead of sweat from going into his eye. When he was done clearing out his eyes, a man was approaching the stand. Stirv put on his best "How are you doing?" face and prepared to make some business. Stirv was about to lose his stand to the taxes that the lead merchant imposed on everyone. Kimar Teir was the lead merchant because he was bigger and stronger then any of the merchants. Everyone hated him, but there was nothing anyone could do about it. "Can I help you?" Stirv said, smiling his merchant smile. "I would like to speak to Teir. I have some business with him." The man lifted his hood and Stirv gasped. Half of the mans face was gone and replaced with a metal covering. "W-W-Who are y-you?" Stirv stuttered. "They call me Oblivion."

My fingers are tired, I'm taking a break.

Marxman
Marxman runs up from behind and kicks Oblivion in the nuts. As Oblivion lays on the ground rolling in pain Marxman stand over him with a stern face. "You have to get permission before making a new thread!" he yells at Oblivion. Marxman walks out of the room leaving Oblivion to contemplate his wrong doing.

True Geek
Isn't Earth in a different galaxy than the galaxy Star Wars is in? This is the Star Wars roleplaying.

Darth Oblivion
Originally posted by Marxman
Marxman runs up from behind and kicks Oblivion in the nuts. As Oblivion lays on the ground rolling in pain Marxman stand over him with a stern face. "You have to get permission before making a new thread!" he yells at Oblivion. Marxman walks out of the room leaving Oblivion to contemplate his wrong doing.

sorry

Originally posted by True Geek
Isn't Earth in a different galaxy than the galaxy Star Wars is in? This is the Star Wars roleplaying.

True Geek, you are.

Marxman
Originally posted by Darth Oblivion
sorry No harm done. wink A suggestion for the future, read the threads at the top of the forum. This is a good rule for visiting any forum for the first time. Those threads usually have rules for the forum.

Darth Ryon
Ryon Rolls a 10000000 and destroys this thread.

Bespin Bart
Uh...okay, well, you need to get permission before you can start games, methinks.

Captain REX
This game hasn't been active in nearly a year.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.