Mr. Sinister versus Venom (Eddie Brock)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Sinister wants to perform genetic experiments on the symbiote and tracks down Venom (Eddie Brock). Can Sinister take down Venom?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Good fight. Sinister would win via some sonic boom.

starlock
i believe sinister wins the majority,but i am not familiar with venom these days. the original(classic) venom loses though

TricksterPriest
Sinister is like a alpha version of Apoc. He's got too many powers. A well-written Sinister should win, but Venom is a sneaky bastard. Problem is, Sinister is very very hard to kill. And Venom has known weaknesses.

Soleran
Well Sinister may not "beat" down Venom but I feel certain he could get a sample no problemsmile

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Sinister wants to perform genetic experiments on the symbiote and tracks down Venom (Eddie Brock). Can Sinister take down Venom?

Venom

Loot

guy222

Loot
yep pretty much

carver9
Sinister destroys venom.

ExtraMision5555
Sinister.

Every.single.time.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Sinister.

Every.single.time.

QFT cool

celestialdemon
Sinister. Venom can't create a weapon that will hurt him.

rougeredmage
i am sorry to say but it took the combined powers of the xmen and x-factor to take down sinister in his first battle and hell that wasnt even a real victory as he regenerated., i just dont think that venom has the stamina or the regenerative power to be able to keep up with sinister. now if you say that sinister doesnt want to kill him then he wont he will just lock him in a cell and carry on with his even experiments

complexbrother
I think a well written Sinister has this in the bag.

Jyppe
Uh.. Sinister backs some heavy thermal beams. He'll win. Even though he has been weakened recently.

The Fake Macoy
Sinister is rarely even hurt at all. Is Venom immune to telepathy?

Kurash
sinister wtf pwns venom

Jvenom
Venom ftw. If Venom really gets into trouble then all Eddie has to do is tell the symbiote to take control of Sinister. It has been shown the symbiote has the power to take over beings like the Silver Surfer, Thor and Hulk, so Sinister should be no problem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.