Description of Clips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IheartPocky
From Ohjohnny.net:

"Sleepy reports that people at the Consumer Electronic's Show were addressed by Jerry Bruckheimer after he was introduced by Mr. Iger:
"Iger's keynote ended with an appearance by Bruckheimer, who brought with him a sneak peek of the third installment of the "Pirates" movie franchise and confirmed the rumor that Rolling Stones' buccaneer guitarist Keith Richards is in fact in the movie."
If you remember, back last July the people who attended Comic Con in San Diego were also given a Sneak Peak:
The footage was about two minutes long and included brief interviews with producer Jerry Bruckheimer and Orlando Bloom. Chow Yun-Fat's character had many speaking lines in the clip, which featured lots of Singapore floating village shots, a rescue Captain Jack Sparrow scene, a scene where Sparrow has to convince the crew to run back and forth on the shipdeck to rock a ship over, Jack the undead monkey in Chinese Warrior armor, shots of Barbossa and Sparrow amid a huge shipboard sword battle, and a swordfight between Sparrow and Davy Jones atop a crows nest in a giant storm.

Chances are, we'll get some sort of teaser trailer in the next few weeks. "

I already read the description of the clips before but i like that last part about a trailer in the next few weeks big grin

Chiki Mina
Awesome! So that pic where there's a whirpool and on top of it shows two people fighting. Could be Davy and Jack.

The next few weeks, omg. How long is a "few weeks?" lol. Thanks for the news, pocky. smile

a-k-a-amber
OMG! im sooooo excited!

PirateDiva
OMG Next few weeks....thats is great!!! OMG OMG!!! YAY!!

a-k-a-amber
i know! im extatic!

Chiki Mina
Just how long is a few weeks? stick out tongue

PirateDiva
Few weeks seem like for ever!!! we've been waiting for a long time! lol but at least we r getting closer!

a-k-a-amber
closer.... come closer.... lol

i am soooooooooooooooooooo excited smile

Chiki Mina
I can feel it smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.