thanos and mangog vs darkseid and doomsday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
battle of the ages.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
battle of the ages.

Mangog

Redatom65
good fight I'm goin with team 2

DigiMark007
Thanos is generally considered slightly > Darkseid. Not sure about the other matchup.

xmeat
team 1

xmeat
someone anyone

xmeat
comeon

DevilGoblin
Thanos and Darkseid go down immediality, they can't match Mangog and DD's strenght.....

Mangog wins.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Thanos and Darkseid go down immediality, they can't match Mangog and DD's strenght.....

Mangog wins.
Profiled?

Supreme being
Team2 for the win, i think a lot of people might be confused and not know the diffrence between mangog and gog.

Mider999
darkseid OE's thanos and mangog into nothingness or has to beat them individually, thanos wont beat darkseid mangog would be the real threat here but darkseid is suppose to be galactus level when none jobbing, DC odin said he was stronger then his whole pantheion in war of the gods or genesis did he not.

Bentley
Assuming that DS is Galactus level is assuming too much.

hunbu04
DC Odin sucks In forth world 7 Jove/Zeus considered him to be a lessor god

Mindship
Drksd vs Thns...I don't know.

Mngg vs Dmsdy...I see Dms winning. Mangog may be stronger, but isn't that all he is? He kills DD once thru brute force, then that's it. Plus DD's much faster; perhaps Mangag couldn't even touch him.

I wish I knew more about these guys...good match-up.

xmeat
doomsday isn't that fast that mangog shouldn't hit them.

Mider999
im not assuming it his own creator said he was, its not an assumption.

xmeat
BUMP

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS has the ale and would make Thanos and Mangog his bitches.

Gamesmaster
Ale, ale, ale. And what of Thanos' Heart of the Universe? It was never revealed whether or not he still had access to it or if it even existed, nor how he survived his own sacrifice for that matter.

Thanos' power lies in his plans, for he seems to always be one step ahead. Now, Death and he have some plan, and it seems big. What if it surpasses your ale? Now there's a "what if."

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Gamesmaster
Ale, ale, ale. And what of Thanos' Heart of the Universe? It was never revealed whether or not he still had access to it or if it even existed, nor how he survived his own sacrifice for that matter.

Thanos' power lies in his plans, for he seems to always be one step ahead. Now, Death and he have some plan, and it seems big. What if it surpasses your ale? Now there's a "what if."

What exactly are you talking about? We are talking about current versions of the characters. if what if were purple pickles who could talk? It has nothing to do with this thread.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
DS has the ale and would make Thanos and Mangog his bitches.

Thanos w/IG. Thanos w/HOTI wins. I will tell u, Death is more powerful than Thanos. Team One wins

hush
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Thanos is generally considered slightly > Darkseid. Not sure about the other matchup.

no just by Thanos fanboy's as for the fight team 2 FTW.

jasonk3
Team 2

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mangog Certainly beat Doomsday at least once. But I think DS beats Thanos As easily as Odin should have beaten Thanos.

charlemagne9746
I don't know...Gog wars Doomsday might take Mangog out....and, all artifacts aside, DS is greater than Thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
I don't know...Gog wars Doomsday might take Mangog out....and, all artifacts aside, DS is greater than Thanos.
GOg wars DD is pretty impressive.

guy222
Silver Age Mangog/Thanos FTW

Bouboumaster
Team 2

LORD B
team 1

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 2

Oh! That's not what I had wanted to vote! Team 1 ftw!

The Illuminati
TEAM 1 of course

FTR

Knowsbleed33
SA Mangog puts team one WAY over the top.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.