My Formal '07

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mmoviejunkie
ssoo like at school everday we have announcements, which are like little commericals of showing whats going on at the school.
So today was the premiere commerical for the Formal theme this year
and guess what it is...

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!! Happy Dance eye rolling on floor laughing

a-k-a-amber
lol how cool! i wish mine was

Chiki Mina
HOW FUN!! Such a lucky wench stick out tongue

mmoviejunkie
lol-yeah i'm big grin

i was going on and on about it at school today and my friend was like 'okay geez, its not like he's is going to be there!"

a-k-a-amber
lol ours is tropical island

mmoviejunkie
coolie, i love tropical islands

a-k-a-amber
me too at the comitee when our tech pulled down all that "stuff" we found cocnut bras the boys were having a good time... lol what kinda decorations u got?

mmoviejunkie
uh..idk i'm not apart of the commitee, though i might help out decorate-that way i get a free ticket!

a-k-a-amber
lol

jackismyboo
lucky!!! ours is underground dancing thingy you know all the technicaly stuff, really cool but not like Pirates.

CaptainJacksLuv
at my school, we dont have formals we have debutantes. lol. so we dont have themessad Yay, POTC!!! lol

PirateDiva
OMG Fun! I Love it!!! Go dressed as Elizabeth and have ur date Dress as Jack Sparrow!!! eek!

mss_mira
thats not fair ours is a silly masquerade ball... i want pirates!

PirateDiva
OMG I Love Masquerade Balls....those are fun too! reminds me of my other obsession PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!

mss_mira
omg no way thats one of my other obsessions! read the book, seen the movie, seen the play, own the cd

-savvychick-
ive never read or seen anything to do w/ phantom of the operasad

PirateDiva
Originally posted by mss_mira
omg no way thats one of my other obsessions! read the book, seen the movie, seen the play, own the cd

OMG Me Too!!!! I havent read the book but thats something i want to get around too....it's just that right now im to obsessed with POTC!

LOL....But I own the Movie, Own both soundtracks (play and movie), and i've seen the play 3 times.....I LOVE IT!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.