God Said, To Love one another.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smiter
But shit! The way JesusIsAlive is posting in this fanaticsm here in KMC made me pray to God.
"Please God Kill JesusIsAlive user just like how you killed Jesus Christ because there are already priest and we dont need another false prophet. AMEN"

If JesusIsAlive stops posting his shit, then I proved that God exist.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Smiter
But shit! The way JesusIsAlive is posting in this fanaticsm here in KMC made me pray to God.
"Please God Kill JesusIsAlive user just like how you killed Jesus Christ because there are already priest and we dont need another false prophet. AMEN"

I've hardly seen any of JIA's stuff at all recently (only been here a few months)

JIA stopping proves nothing any way

Shakyamunison
JIA was my friend. messed I'm so sad to see him gone. evil face

Lord Urizen

You PREACH BROTHA ! YOU PREACH !

CHRISTIANITY AND ATHEISM SHOULD MURGE TOGETHER TO BECOME THE NEW REVOLUTIONAIRY RELIGION :

THE ORGASMISM !!!

Holy Scriptures of Orgasmism

Scroll XXX
Clause 69
Chapter 3x

Verse x34 "Thy non beleivers and thy faithful shall come together at the hour of climax, and bear fruit of which the world has never seen"

Verse x56 "Soon all the blind shall see that the Lord is Bliss.....Eternal Bliss...Orgasmic Bliss"

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
JIA was my friend. messed I'm so sad to see him gone. evil face Did you do the Chanting spam at him?? stick out tongue

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
Did you do the Chanting spam at him?? stick out tongue

Ahhhh, probably. embarrasment

debbiejo
laughing out loud

Smiter
I found the Hymn For Orgasmism
mDvCcrU-Ob8

Lord Urizen
laughing

Smiter
We should create a new thread for orgasmism

Lord Urizen
I want to, but Storm or Lil B will either close it or move it to the Off Topic Forum

Don't Fret....I will create a thread dedicated to our Faith....as long as people can hear our message, our religion will grow ! big grin

Smiter
Yes But We gotta beat Jesus and JesusIsAlive.

fini
Did you do the Chanting spam at him?? stick out tongue

SHAKY!!!!!!! now why did you have to go and do that for????

hehe

muslimscholar
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
I want to, but Storm or Lil B will either close it or move it to the Off Topic Forum

Don't Fret....I will create a thread dedicated to our Faith....as long as people can hear our message, our religion will grow ! big grin

i dont get it you say ur religon was made 6900 years ago and its still the worlds smallest religon?

fini
age does not imply that more people follow it.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
You PREACH BROTHA ! YOU PREACH !

CHRISTIANITY AND ATHEISM SHOULD MURGE TOGETHER TO BECOME THE NEW REVOLUTIONAIRY RELIGION : Before I read it, let me guess, the religion of orgasm?

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by lord xyz
Before I read it, let me guess, the religion of orgasm?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS droolio

fini
OMY good, did you need to ask???

Oncewhite
What if Jesus is alive? Viruses are sometimes alive and dead, if we were back 2k years, you would be asking for proof that you should wash your hands after wiping your azz b/c there isn't visable proof for Ecoli.

Sorry that JIA left, I like passionate people.

debbiejo
Well Jesus is probably very much a live somewhere, just like everyone else...

Oncewhite
Well Jesus is probably very much a live somewhere, just like everyone else...

Yeah, we know of plenty Hey-sues around...

But, the real "Jesus" isn't in the flesh, He is a living spirit, when "they" say he is alive, they are talking about His spirit, as the only way He was God-incarnate was if He was the true living spirit of God living inside of Him.

debbiejo
Why would god only chose one body to manifest it's self in?

Oncewhite
Why would god only chose one body to manifest it's self in?

I have no idea.

FeceMan

JIA stopped posting long before you graced us with your idiocy.

fini
Ummmmm God DID manifest itself in other bodies, OTHER than Jesus.

lil bitchiness
Do not post threads bashing other members, you are directly braking KMC rule.

Second, do not make threads which are not generating at least semi-intelligent discussions.

I tolerated your other stupid thread, but this one is getting closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.