Alien DNA in Humans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

Deano

Deano

Kram3r
This = waste of bandwidth.

Evil Dead
I read the first paragraph. waste of space. the entire premise is based on a lack of logic.

how can anything be determined "from another planet" when there has never been a sample from another planet found to compare it to.........further, the only known sample is indeed from earth so that places it firmly as terrestrial.

Symmetric Chaos
This is so far beyond pointless that I'm not even going to be sarcastic.

Lord Coal
It's highly probable that humans thousands of years ago were able to travel into space, and it's possible they may have come into contact with, and even mated with, extra-terrestrial beings, but as Evil Dead said, nothing can 'be determined "from another planet" when there has never been a sample from another planet found to compare it to', so therefore these scientists are obviously arseing around playing guessing games. Or they're doing acid, but either way they clearly don't know what they're on about.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Lord Coal
It's highly probable that humans thousands of years ago were able to travel into space, and it's possible they may have come into contact with, and even mated with, extra-terrestrial beings.

eer

IMO thats unlikely

but if they did more power to em

Lord Coal
Yeah, I'm a little skeptical about it, my mum has all these weird books about this sort of thing, and one of them claims humans several thousand years ago had the technology to travel through space. According to the book, half of the "crust" of the surface of Mars is missing as a result of a spacecraft travelling at immense speeds crashing into it.

Slightly off point, one or two of the books also claim that humans at the time had advanced nuclear technology, and that Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed as a result of a nuclear war with Jericho. A bit 'out there', sure, but logically it makes more sense than the Bible's version of events.

JaehSkywalker
I'm not reading all that.

Deano
Yeah, I'm a little skeptical about it, my mum has all these weird books about this sort of thing, and one of them claims humans several thousand years ago had the technology to travel through space. According to the book, half of the "crust" of the surface of Mars is missing as a result of a spacecraft travelling at immense speeds crashing into it.

Slightly off point, one or two of the books also claim that humans at the time had advanced nuclear technology, and that Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed as a result of a nuclear war with Jericho. A bit 'out there', sure, but logically it makes more sense than the Bible's version of events.

ancient texts do tell of some sort of giant war which seems to describe the use of nuclear weapons.(which were probably alien)

read up on michael tsarion. he mentions it all

Bicnarok
How can they know about alien DNA in humans if they have no Alien to compare it with.

BlackC@
That's too big to think about. Lets keep our feet grounded and focus on life matters...

Bicnarok

lord xyz
Originally posted by Deano
Scientists find Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA
Could you give an example of one of these "extraterestrial gene" or rather, can you prove a gene is that of an extraterestrial?

Ha, I thought not.

trolly_crouchjr
Lord Xyz...when will u stop putting people down and take a look at yourself...ull be shocked at the results

Laurie
Most of the OP was familiar to me, having read it all from various other sources before... I'm not ashamed to say that I'm open-minded on the subject.

However, I had thought that Adamski had been exposed as a fraud!!??

Punker69
and it's possible they may have come into contact with, and even mated with, extra-terrestrial beings,

There wasn't enough attractive women on earth?

Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Lord Xyz...when will u stop putting people down and take a look at yourself...ull be shocked at the results

He asked a legitimate question.

Magee
ROFL.

And how do scientist know exactly what "alien" dna is or looks like. Our whole physiology could be argued to be "alien" with nothing to compare it to, proove me wrong. Truth is its just more half made up bs.

KharmaDog
Deano, did you research any of this info? I can't find anything about Prof Sam Chang. It is most likely that he doesn't exist. What are his credentials?

KharmaDog
Deano, it seems that you have made multiple posts in this forum since my last post in this thread, yet you've either avoided or ignored my question. Why is that?

When I tried to research Prof Sam Chang. I came up with little info other than the article you posted. Funny how one can be a Proffesor with such controversial views, but be unkown by the rest of your peer group as wekk as having no other papers or studies published.

I did find this site: http://www.exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-47.htm

This article discusses the Human Genome Project and no one involved has any knowledge of Chang or his involvement with the project.

You might find this portion of the article interesting:

Another website "where experts, eyewitnesses and viewers meet to share the latest updates in earth and astronomical mysteries" states,

And finally, from http://earthfiles.com/news/news.cfm?ID=1194&category=Science Is a discussion with John McPherson, Assoc. Professor, Dept. of Human and Molecular Genetics, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, and former Co-Director of the Genome Center, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri.

Once again Deano, any "research" you claim to do comes up as bull-sh*t. This reminds me of the General spoonbender episode.

If anyone is interested in more of Deano's research and where he puts his faith, I'll let you peruse the following pages:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=6989000&highlight=spoonbender#post6989000

Deano
what are you talking about. i posted it because it was interesting. not because i believed it was true.

your trying too hard.

have a rest

Magee
lol deano thats a weak excuse for a cop out. At least have some self respect pal. It may indeed be interesting but it is false, hell you might as well have posted an excerpt from H.G Wells war of the worlds or any other sci-fi novel. We have forums for that.

Deano
no its not a cop out. this is the conspiracy forum. do you understand that?

try and figure it out. then get back to me

Magee
OK.

Heres my conspiracy "theory". Tony blair is really a goat from another planet who likes to eat human fingers and some times toes but its suggested he only eats toes when he has no other choice. How do you like it?

Deano
create a thread on it. and tell us why you think such a thing

make it sound convincing tho

Magee
Truth is, that was just a conspiracy to cover up the truth... He is actually a giraffe from Mars who does not need nutrients to survive, true story.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Magee
Truth is, that was just a conspiracy to cover up the truth... He is actually a giraffe from Mars who does not need nutrients to survive, true story.

yes

If you think otherwise its because they're controling you 'cause you're a sheep.

Magee
Indeed.

Deano
nice try. but the new world order is very real.

KharmaDog
what are you talking about. i posted it because it was interesting. not because i believed it was true.

Bullcrap. You posted it either believing it or wanting to believe it. You posted it with no commentary from yourself, exactly how you post all the other stuff you believe in. You did not put it into any context, because you felt you didn't have to.

your trying too hard.

No, you actually make it too damn easy.

Originally posted by Magee
lol deano thats a weak excuse for a cop out. At least have some self respect pal. It may indeed be interesting but it is false, hell you might as well have posted an excerpt from H.G Wells war of the worlds or any other sci-fi novel. We have forums for that.

Agreed.

no its not a cop out. this is the conspiracy forum. do you understand that?

It is indeed a cop out. You have posted many things without researching into them. You just hate getting caught.

Deano
you dont have to research everything. most conspiracy theorys are good for entertainment also..or infotainment. thats why i posted it.

im not getting caught, dont kid yourself lol

you failed

KharmaDog
you dont have to research everything.

Dodge it all you want. Once again you got caught posting garbage.

im not getting caught, dont kid yourself lol

Who's trying to kid who? Just act like it doesn't matter, and the next time you post bullsh*t maybe no one will call you on it and you can go on believing it.

you failed

That wasn't close to amusing the first fifty times you typed it. It's a rather pathetic attempt at trying to save face. There's that word again. Once again Deano, it'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

Deano
i like repeating it to people who try there hardest at being ignorant. thats why i only use it directed towards you.

but you have failed though. numerous times. because according to you, you only have to post a thread if you believe in the subject thats being posted. thats your logic anyway. and you try and pin it on me. and you failed because i dotn belive the source because it is just one article.

goodnight

Magee
Maybe this is why Deano always posts an article and rarely his opinion just in case he gets caught it out his is excuse can be "um no I didn't believe it anyway it was just entertaining lol, you fail". Why even bother making a thread on something you don't believe to be true yet make yourself come across as if you do believe it? You sir are a liar.

Deano
you sir are talking crap

how can i believe 1 article? the alien side of things as always interested me and thats why i posted it. to see what others had to say also

now read the above again. and if you cant accept it, then dont post again

Bicnarok
Lets get back to the subject.

With which Alien DNA did they compare the so so called "Alien" parts in order to come up with this idea?????

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Lets get back to the subject.

With which Alien DNA did they compare the so so called "Alien" parts in order to come up with this idea?????

I think, until we can find out whether there actually is a Prof Sam Chang, it can be agreed that the subject, or topic, is bullsh*t and does not merit discussion.

Lord Coal
Sam Chang

So, it appears he does exist, but he's a Dr. rather than a Prof. and he doesn't work with DNA, he works on cancer "Down there".

Let's be fair to say, it's not entirely impossible that there may be 'alien' DNA in humans, we might not even be indigenous to this planet for all we can prove beyond doubt, but this thread will never be able to achieve a definitive answer one way or the other simply because no one can prove whether there is or not.

My personal opinion on this matter is that there are some people around with too much time on their hands that decide to invent some pointless theory in order to get attention. Frankly, I have more important things to worry about than whether my great-great-great-great-great-great, etc. -grandfather was green and/or had seven eyes.

KharmaDog
Sam Chang

So, it appears he does exist, but he's a Dr. rather than a Prof. and he doesn't work with DNA, he works on cancer "Down there".

I believe that that is a "Dr. Chang" as opposed to our seemingly fictitious "Prof. Chang" .

cujo131
isn't it possible he could have meant alien as in "never having seen it before", such as DNA not in other humans?

I've read of a people called the Basques, from a region similarily named. Excavators found bones of a people with a different genetics than anyone else on the planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.