Talisman vs. Dr. Fate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Fight takes place in a neutral universe, but all magics and gods they usually call upon in their repsective universes are accessible to them.

who wins?

Madvillain
bump

Madvillain
close fight

King_Mungi
Very close one indeed, but what version of Dr.Fate? I'm probally the only person who knows Talisman so be a boring debate me thinks.

Newjak
I don't know isn't Talisman still not very expreinced with her powers I'm sure that a Strange level magic user with but loads of exprience could take her.

King_Mungi
Depends, in the past she gained the experience of the Talisman before the current over 10,000 years ago and the Talisman she dons feeds her information as the Gods tell her how to fight and what to do.

Newjak
I see but I remember the scan you gave us where Shaman was able to hang with her because he was able to use his expreince edge to fool her.

Do you think Fate could do this?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Newjak
I see but I remember the scan you gave us where Shaman was able to hang with her because he was able to use his expreince edge to fool her.

Do you think Fate could do this?

That's because she was recovering from brain damage. She absorbed Shaman's Void in seconds to shift through it to find a spell to cure the Remnant Men. Meaning she absorbed an entire universe into her mind and organized it to find what she wants.

Like I said depends, on what era you pick Talisman at.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.