Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
no expression

About a half hour ago my dog bit my step-dad on the hand. My dog is always sore in the night because she has a bad hip. I've been living with the dog for 5 years now. Anyway, so there was a loud blah blah after it and the dog was thrown outside.

Anyway, getting to the point - They called me down to have a chat about my Dog and other shit. Anyway, it gets on that the dog is going to have to go because of this, and obviously my Step-dads pissed because his hand was just bit(not bad, one little puncture in the skin, almost no blood) And pretty much in my head I'm thinking , "Damn it dog Damn it Dog, why'd you make this night bad, I'm already studying for a test which I hate doing now this, Damn it dog." Anyway, He goes on and I just get VERY irratable and tell him to Go **** himself and my dog isn't going anywhere, and how I've lived with it 5 years and him 1. And basically I exploded and went on, and said if the dog's going anywhere, I'm packing up my bags and leaving this ****ing house.

Then it was a bit of an arguement, and such and then everything calmed down and we talked about it a bit more sensibly and we decided to deal with the dog as it goes. I think the dog was just really sore today and such. So I ended it with, "Play it by year, if the dog does it again then I'll deal with it."

I said some things I shouldn't have but oh well, pent up rage from school and other things.

srug

Sucks, and now I feel like shit.

vincent

Dr. Badass420
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

no expression

About a half hour ago my dog bit my step-dad on the hand. My dog is always sore in the night because she has a bad hip. I've been living with the dog for 5 years now. Anyway, so there was a loud blah blah after it and the dog was thrown outside.

Anyway, getting to the point - They called me down to have a chat about my Dog and other shit. Anyway, it gets on that the dog is going to have to go because of this, and obviously my Step-dads pissed because his hand was just bit(not bad, one little puncture in the skin, almost no blood) And pretty much in my head I'm thinking , "Damn it dog Damn it Dog, why'd you make this night bad, I'm already studying for a test which I hate doing now this, Damn it dog." Anyway, He goes on and I just get VERY irratable and tell him to Go **** himself and my dog isn't going anywhere, and how I've lived with it 5 years and him 1. And basically I exploded and went on, and said if the dog's going anywhere, I'm packing up my bags and leaving this ****ing house.

Then it was a bit of an arguement, and such and then everything calmed down and we talked about it a bit more sensibly and we decided to deal with the dog as it goes. I think the dog was just really sore today and such. So I ended it with, "Play it by year, if the dog does it again then I'll deal with it."

I said some things I shouldn't have but oh well, pent up rage from school and other things.

srug

Sucks, and now I feel like shit.

vincent

yo dude if it helps you out any, I get in fights with my parents all the time stick out tongue

Strangelove
Well, being as you've had the dog for five years, you have every right to overrule your step-dad on the subject. Bravo.

dave_kodak
i wish i had as much guts as you have.

~Da Rev~
Dogs > Step parents.

Vinny Valentine
Its not like I hate my Step dad, he's a really nice guy.

He has made my life better, him and my moms since we bought a new house.

Its just, its my dog erm

Strangelove

Its just, its my dog erm Well did you say you were sorry for telling him to go **** himself? Probably a good move smile

Vinny Valentine
(auto quote)[/quickquote

Can't remember.

Still very tense at the moment.

This is where if someone bashed me on KMC, I'd destroy them with my full wrath.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Strangelove
Well did you say you were sorry for telling him to go **** himself? Probably a good move smile Good call. Why dont we go make out?

Dr. Badass420

Its just, its my dog erm
i dont know ive never had a dog, so i dont know which i would put higher, parents authority or an animal confused

~Da Rev~
(auto quote) Ugly.

Strangelove
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Good call. Why dont we go make out? sounds like a plan

~Da Rev~
sounds like a plan queer

Marxman
Your parents are nice. When I was 17 I threatened to leave the house and they did everything but pack my bags for me.

They let me back in 3 days later but that was only after my uncle talked to them.

Stalker 360
dude im with you for sticking up for the dog. i know what its like i miss my dog so much. anyway if he is a nice guy id say sorry and shit

Eclipso
First thing, hug Sorry you had to go through that dude.

Second, My parents love each other but they have wicked tempers and they are both hard headed people. And one thing I've learned from them is when your angry you say things you don't mean, it's just a by-product of getting angry. My advice is to let him cool off and then talk to him about it. I've said hurtful things to my parents, if he's a nice guy he will understand that your stressed out about your test and school and you didn't really mean it. And as far as your dog, just try to explain to your dad about his hip and that at night perhaps it's better to avoid the dog abit around the evening.

Vinny Valentine
I'm not the guy to say sorry.

Prior to what people think on KMC, off KMC I'm quite Shy no expression

Unless around friends, then I do whatever the ****'s on my mind

~Da Rev~
My parents have fight every once in a while because my dad is an immature douche, but their fights are funny, becaues my dad will just end up figuring out he's wrong, and make funny faces at her. Which pisses her off, and makes us laugh harder and harder. They have, however yelled at me for grades and whatnot. I got older, and got wise to their ways, and just treated them like my friends and not like parents. This is just me, though. When they did want to throw my dog out for peeing on the carpet, i was the only one who stuck up for her, no one else in my family liked her, except me. So thats my dog story.

Stalker 360
its up to you but now there maybe alot of tension between him and you.
you dont wanna end up with a step dad hating u like me . its not at all nice

Naz
My semester tests start at 10am, but I'm getting to school at 8. They end at 1pm, but I have to stay at school till 6 unless I can mooch a ride off somebody, but then I'm just stuck infront of my house in the cold because my parents won't give me a key. Top that.

Eclipso
I'm not the guy to say sorry.

Prior to what people think on KMC, off KMC I'm quite Shy no expression

Unless around friends, then I do whatever the ****'s on my mind

Okay, this I can help with,

Just tell him, your really stressed right now cause of school and the test and that it's better to avoid the dog at night cause his hip.

This explains why you said what you said and telling him what he did wrong without having to actualy say those 2 words.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Eclipso
Okay, this I can help with,

Just tell him, your really stressed right now cause of school and the test and that it's better to avoid the dog at night cause his hip.

This explains why you said what you said and telling him what he did wrong without having to actualy say those 2 words.
I already Explained the dogs problem.

Also:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/Mizk/Picture006.jpg

Casey is my dog, And my Dick Awsome Young Cat Adam.

My step dad doesn't want the dog in his room tonight. (Usually Casey sleeps with my parents)

~Da Rev~
I already Explained the dogs problem.

Also:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c272/Mizk/Picture006.jpg

Casey is my dog, And my Dick Awsome Young Cat Adam.

My step dad doesn't want the dog in his room tonight. (Usually Casey sleeps with my parents) Now i'm pissed.

Dr. Badass420
that sucks balls no expression

Eclipso
I had a Dog like that once, his name was Louie, he died of cancer.

I love cats I have 2 of them, Spot and Spooky.

Just say your really tense right now cause of the tests and school, he should understand without you having to say the 2 words.

Stalker 360
nice dog.

let the dog sleep in your room

explain about school and shit

Vinny Valentine
I think you all missed the post earlier where I said about the whole, SHY and awkward thing.

Eclipso
Okay, there's option 3:

Just do something nice for him tommorow or the next day and he should forget all about it.

Stalker 360
just tell your mam about it im sure your not shy around her
if you are, conveniently leave a letter some were your mam will see when see does im sure she and your step dad will talk about it

Vinny Valentine
Blah.

They aren't mad at me.

My Step-Dad just doesn't like the thought of being bitten.

~Da Rev~
I think you all missed the post earlier where I said about the whole, SHY and awkward thing. I used to be like you. Untill a friend of mine slapped me and told me to stop being a little *****. He said to get out there, who the **** cares what you act like. Do what you want and whats best for you. Be all the vinny vinny can be. Even though vinny is a fictional charecter in an anime show or video game, i dont know doo-hickeys these days, i mean who can keep up, Vista and whatnot.....Anywho, be all the you you can be, is what i'm trying to say. I dont know if this is going to help you with your situtaion with your parents/dogs, but i'm just telling you, the only way to get respect, is to make yourself be who YOU want to be, and not who people VIEW you as.

I'm sure this whole lecture went on a tangent i didn't originally mean for it to do, and for that i'm sorry. Just when i think of shy, i think of me as a freshman in high school, a few friends and i didn't talk outloud hardly unless i was with my friends, bbut then i noticed "Who the **** cares? I'm going to act how i want to act, and no one can do anything about it."

I feel like an adult.

Röland
Just calmly explain to your step-dad why you flipped out I'm sure he will be cool about it.

Strangelove

Vinny Valentine
I think you all missed the post earlier where I said about the whole, SHY and awkward thing.

Röland
and say you're sorry. Biiiig brownie points

Or bake him brownies that spell out "I'm sorry."

Stalker 360
he cant he is shy
write a letter leave it were your mam will look

AOR

How old's the dog?

Stalker 360
5 he said i think

Strangelove
I think you all missed the post earlier where I said about the whole, SHY and awkward thing. how does being shy figure into saying that you're sorry for cussing out your step-dad?

Vinny Valentine
how does being shy figure into saying that you're sorry for cussing out your step-dad?

It factors in alot no expression

Stalker 360
try the letter vin.

Strangelove
It factors in alot no expression Actually, nevermind. I understand. I used to be really shy too, and I'm not anymore, so I almost forgot how it felt.

Sorry petpet

AOR
Originally posted by Stalker 360
5 he said i think

That's what, 35? Doesn't seem old enough to be irritation. Some dogs get irritable once they hit their 40s~ish. Not all dogs though. Maybe he step-dad rubbed him the wrong way. He might want to check the dog for perhaps any injuries, or ask the dad if he might of touched him near his hips. Dogs (mines done it before) will bite their owners if they feel pain, but only in an extreme case (like when the pain is extreme).

Röland
It factors in alot no expression

He is your step dad, you can talk to him about anything.

Saying your sorry isn't about being shy, do it, it will only take 1 second and your step dad will be a lot cooler about the dog if you say it.

Trust me.

Eclipso
For tonight, let the dog sleep with you and make sure it's alright.

As for your Dad, if you wanna avoid saying your sorry just do something nice for him in the next fews days and it should patch up any rift.

silver_tears
I'm sorry kiddo, I hope stuff gets better. hug

Marxman
Originally posted by AOR
That's what, 35? Doesn't seem old enough to be irritation. Some dogs get irritable once they hit their 40s~ish. Not all dogs though. Maybe he step-dad rubbed him the wrong way. He might want to check the dog for perhaps any injuries, or ask the dad if he might of touched him near his hips. Dogs (mines done it before) will bite their owners if they feel pain, but only in an extreme case (like when the pain is extreme). Well Vinny said he'd been "living with" the dog for 5 years. That kinda implies the dog was bought, making the dog older than 5 years.

Vinny Valentine
I had it a few weeks after it was born.

I don't think I should have made this thread.

AOR
Originally posted by Marxman
Well Vinny said he'd been "living with" the dog for 5 years. That kinda implies the dog was bought, making the dog older than 5 years.

Very true. In the end, the dog was probably petted the wrong way. He reacted naturally, and bit the dad. I say check the dog. 5 bucks says Vinny pets her the same way, she'll probably bite him too. Just saying.

Scythe
the love of a household pet can, in some ways, never be matched. If you feel you did the right things, then let that be the flame that brings you strength.

AOR
Originally posted by Scythe
the love of a household pet can, in some ways, never be matched. If you feel you did the right things, then let that be the flame that brings you strength.

No dog is worth the love of a human being. Animals love stupidly. A form of unconditional love, yes, but not in it's truest and purest form. The dog did what it had to do for a reason. Maybe if he finds this reason, and explain it, the dog will be redeemed.

Eclipso
Have you ever owned a pet before AOR?

Shelbert Lemon

I don't think I should have made this thread. I was offline reading this thread and decided to come on to say I understand... I dont really have much else to add that hasnt been said. So I will just leave it with this... .... good luck and I hope it works out for the best. hug .... and the thread....request it closed perhaps.

Strangelove

I don't think I should have made this thread. Hay man, don't be like that, we're your friends, and we want to help _cheer_up_hug_

Some of us, anyway erm

Marxman
Yea dude, my earlier statement about your parents being easy on you was just a joke to lighten the situation, which I realize now was a poor joke. I think you did the right thing in defending your pet. One mishap shouldn't be enough for a decision like that. But you do have to man up and apologize or else the relationship between you and your step dad can get bad. I don't have a step dad so this isn't spoken from personal experience but my best friend of 13 years has a bad relationship with his stepfather and its just bad news.

Storm
Closed on request of the thread starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.