What is your Favoritte Beer, drink whatever:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thomas H
Well, mine is Heineken beer, its simply lovly, I also prefere Gin, mixed with cola and ice and offcourse Smirnoff with orange jucie!

Gundark
Good choices, Thomas...

My favorite beers and Dos Equis and Corona.

But I'm really into (as ToMacco knows) the Schmirnoff Ice and Bacardi Silver.

Thomas H
Corona is good, Smirnoff ice really rock the house! but bacardi is to sweet, anyway it goes dowm! cool

Dexx
i like 5,3 degrees water.....veeeery precise.

Gundark
Mike's Hard Lemonade is pretty good too.

Thomas H
do i hear mixed with vodka? laughing out loud

Dexx
that was tonic 5,3 degrees water. Wembleys dry gin on top big grin

Gundark
Holy cow Thomas ! That stuff already has alcohol in it. You maniac !! http://www.uniquehardware.co.uk/server-smilies/ups/DeNiro/idiot.gif

Thomas H
Gordon Dry Gin, mixed with cola, and ice mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........
Have anyone heard about Raki, or ozo, is form Greeze and Turky, its storng as hell and makes you drunk like a reel drunkie!

Thomas H
I am a Viking, nothing is strong enough! eek!

Gundark
Now you sound like finti. Hehehe.

We've had Ouzo. Or however its spelled. I don't really like it as I don't care for anise-flavored things.

Dexx
hey thomas?..what's that honey drink called again.....viking drank that

Gundark
Honey Brown ?

Dexx
naah...i romanian it's called mied....but dunno how it's really called

Gundark
Mead.

Thomas H

Gundark
I like Mimosas too. Champagne and orange juice.

Thomas H
I think calsberg beer and tuborg beer is also very good, they are both form Denmark, and are amoung thebiggest beers in the world!

Anyone tasted reel 96%, its so strong that you burn you stomack to hell, hehe, close to where I live a lot of people produce it illigaly! haha, its only for hard Norvegians!
hehe cant wait to see what finti says on this one!!hehe

Tex
I think alcohol tastes absolutely atrocious!

My favorite drink would have to be Dr. Pepper with Mr. Pib a close second.

yerssot
no taste as always stick out tonguewink

Dexx
yup, carlsberg...goodie

mah
well I'm with Tex here, only I don't like Dr.Pepper...apple-juice, please!

Dexx
yeah...i like some juices too. But must be 100% natural....fruits mostly.
Not those glowing in the dark juice colors, pink, blue....

Corran
I like lots of different drinks, depends what you are doing, where you are, what mood you are in, favourites would be Guiness, champagne, Red Wine, Cognac, whiskey - most probably in that order too. Favourite lager/Blonde Beer would be something like Corona or Italian Peroni. I like leffe and Kriek too and white and rose wines. Many others are I like except for Vodka and Gin sick

Black Velvet - Guiness and Champagne.

Gundy the Orange Juice and Champagne is called Bucks Fizz here, prefer it W/O the orange though.

ToMacco
Oooo!!! *rubs hands pleasantly together* This is my kind of topic!!!

First things first: you can never go wrong with beer. Beer goes good with almost anything you eat (except Doritoes sick ). I have to change my beer almost every weekend. Right now I've been suckin' down a lot of Leinie's Honey Weiss. Budweiser is always great. Michelob Golden Draft Light seems to be the favorite among my friends, but I can drink those all night and never feel too messed up.

Out of all of the hard liquors, I would have to say Vodka is my favorite. It goes well with almost any juice and quite a few sodas. Gin is good, because it is very dry and bland; if you mix it with the right kind of orange juice, you can't even taste it.

Whiskey. . . .well. . . everyone knows about Whiskey Thursday. Sour Mash is the best kind of whiskey, followed by rye. But I don't really care for scotch.

Rum and Captain Morgan is great with Coke. Southern Comfort is perfect on the rocks.

Malt beverages (Gundy, this is your department). Out of all of them, I think Mike's Hard Lemonade is the best. Bacardi Silver seems to have the most bite to it. They are all good, but I can't drink more than 4 or 5 in a row (because my stomach gets acidic).

Wine goes good with any meal. Red or white.

Damn, I'm thirsty. rolling on floor laughing

LanceWindu
Well the other day I had a Miller Light, which was the only good beer that this old-bat has.

But my favs are:

Mike's Hard Lemonade
Smirnoff Ice
Skky Blue
Hot Damn (100 Proof)
Mikey's
& Zima (just kidding, Zima sucks ass)

ToMacco
Hot damn, is that like Hot100?

Mikeys? You mean Mickey's 40's?

LanceWindu
I believe so. It's a very strong cinnamon alcohol. That's warms you up all the way to the belly.

That's it.

ToMacco
Both of those are good.

Both Bob Dylan concerts I went to I snuck in a bottle of Hot100. Dylan plays here in Minneapolis again in late October, and this time will be no different.

finti
You are a woodsman not a Viking, we westerners are the Vikings.

Beer is lovely, Sambucca....oh and milk is a nice important thingy big grin

Corran
Forgot about the non-alcoholic drinks, gotta be Milk and milkshakes, pepsi( but not Coke) and coffee.

Dexx
pepsi/coke....i say no difference...both craP.
Yup..mily's good

Gundark
Pepsi ! Pepsi !

Corran and I always agree in the soda department.

We usually drink more wine in the cold months. During the holidays, I buy a nice semi-sweet red and heat it real slow on the stove and we drink it warm. Yum !

finti
Coke coke coke and Pepsi Pepsi and 7up and Norwegian Solo

mah
pepsi... sick cola... sick dr.pepper... sick

Dexx
recently i've been trying not to eat/drink any stuff containing chemicals. I have a big list of 'em..so i can recognise 'em. Coke or pepsi deffenetley don't pass.

Corran
neither does Ecstasy either.

Dexx
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lara
mostly vodka(WKD, Smirnoff Ice etc) but I like cider and bacardi breezer(s) as well! come to think of it lats time I got off my face on booze at the brginning of August, I did some thing really embarrassing and I'm really trying to forget about it!*cringe!*

mah
do tell! big grin

Gundark
I like Captain Morgan's spiced rum.

Thomas H
Originally posted by finti
You are a woodsman not a Viking, we westerners are the Vikings.

i l give up....hehe

anyway, Martini Asti is kind a good, its a little sweet, but ok, and offcource heineken beer!!

Lara
another time mah! see you lot some time next week! I'm off home now I've had enough of college for one day! *giggles!*

mah
ok, I can understand you leaving studies as soon as possible.

finti
oh, why?

mah
cause it's largely boring

finti
it is as interesting as you makes it to be

Thomas H
dont go off-topic please, this is a drinking thread not chat thread, by the way, is it lara?

mah
if I say German homework, do you think 'interesting'?

finti
I just do them and dont think more about it

Thomas H
and take a beer, btw, tomorrow is pary time, I start on Friday at about 16.00 and end it the night at sunday!!waahoo, beer, beer, beer, beer...even wiskey!

finti
pary time??? must be something in the woods then

Thomas H
the same as party, but here in the woods we call it pary....

jayride
Passion fruit juice or YO-J.

Alcohol is nasty in any form. (coming from a 23 yr old who's tried almost everything.)

Gundark
Nothing wrong with choosing to be a non-drinker. Its a commendable quality.

*ducks while everybody throws things at Gundy*

yerssot
any chocolate with those things?

Thomas H
mmmmm, beer!

Fire
well I agree with gundark nothing's wrong with it
well my favoritte beer is definatly: Stella, tho hommelbeer and kronenburg are also very enjoyable

if it ain't a beer: wodka-orange, safari or champagne (real or rip-off)

yerssot
no Palm?

Mujaffa
long iseland ice tea wink

Fire
woops well I like most beers, so it would be a long list
but Palm is certainly one of them

yerssot
yayyy!
a free can of palm in Het Nieuwsblad at the beach

Mujaffa
hey as long as it doesn't kill me... and what in the hells bathroom was that?

yerssot
what was what?

Mujaffa
that magazine you where talking 'bout

yerssot
magazine? where?

Gundark
Mujaffa - I love your "location". Thats a good one. laughing out loud

ToMacco
I'm drinking my fourth Budwieser of the evening.

finti
so it is about time to start on the beer then

Corran
A few more hours for me then it's a Bowling, beer, pizza, beer, cards and beerfest for me and some friends.

queeq
Beers you can get in the bar. Not here! mad

Corran
And that's where I will be later.

queeq
Good lad.

Gundark
When I bowled in a league, I got the award for Most Improved Bowler.

big grin

Corran
That just means you were terrible when you started and then improved to a reasonable standard, I'll bet you started scoring around the 70 mark.

Gundark
My first game was usually average, my second game would always suck and the third would be the best.

Like 106, 92, 118. Something like that. I'm sure you would kick my butt. laughing out loud

But I did get a turkey one time.

Corran
I used to go bowling a couple of times a week during lunch time at work when I worked near a bowling Alley. Some friends of mine and myself decided that whenever we got a turkey or four bagger or better(never have done) we had to whoop really loud so everyone looked around and then stand up on the seats with arms raised and nod in appreciation at everyones admiring glances. It was quite funny, at the time, especially when people did not realise we were talking the piss and would think we were just being cocky little bastards, the nasty looks were quite funny.

Now this bowling thing tonight is with some of these ex-colleagues, it's something we do every few months, and the same rule applies but back then we were 21-23 so people just though we were young lads having a laugh, now we are much older all with kids, also back then we would have only one drink during bowling cos we had to go back to work, now the rule is 2 beers minimum each BEFORE we bowl and more during so we become a little more rowdy.

Gundark
You're as bad as ToMacco. laughing out loud

queeq
watch it. She likes bad boys.

Corran
But she has only ever seen the good side of me, what would she think if she saw the bad side?

finti
you mean your face?? evil face

Gundark
Bam ! Socko !

No one escapes the wrath of finti.

Thomas H
why cant any of you stick to the topic? cool

Captain REX
It goes against their programming. wink

I like cream soda and Dr. Pepper. They should make a Dr. Pepper with orange flavoring to go with the Red Fusion Dr. Pepper.

Billy The Kid
Anyone remember Crystal Pepsi?

finti
sick
Dr Pepper is so awful

jayride
Crystal Pepsi was the shiznit. I'm a big cream soda fan too.
It's true..you can't go bowling without some kind of beer. Root or otherwise.

ToMacco
No damn soda. It's booze or you lose.

Billy The Kid
Yeah Dr.Pepper is not good.

But I liked Crystal Pepsi a lot....used to buy it much, too bad they aint selling it annymore

ToMacco
I remember Crystal Pepsi. I didn't much care for it. It tasted like flat Pepsi.

Billy The Kid
hmmz....appears as I was the only one who liked it.....One of my friends said it tasted like soap!

ToMacco
It was ungodly. That's why it went off the market.

Billy The Kid
true sad

ToMacco
I drank that stuff in Junior High, when we would go to the bowling ally for gym class.

finti
rootbeer huh, why dont you just stick your tounge in the dirt

Gundark
I'm really into green tea. In the non-alcohol vein, anyway.

Dim
Ice tea...and diet coke...and water..that's it. That's all I drink.

Billy The Kid
Ice tea is good....especially the peach. smokin'

Thomas H
i love peaches I can eat peaches all day!hehe

mah
actually green tea-ice tea is superb

Fire
yek ice-tea that's the most aweful thing I ever drunk

mah
it's the best drink out there

queeq
Ice-Tea...? Yuck, that's like tea (which is yuck) but then... cold....*barf*

mah
you should be punished to say foul things like that smile

queeq
Who? Me?

Tea tastes like boiled water.... and Ice-Tea tastes like COLD boiled water. big grin

mah
nooo, it's L O V E L Y

queeq
Sure. I heard there are people who drink their morning urine, I guess Ice tea ranks up there.

finti
sick

mah
to the urine or the ice tea?

yerssot
probably both big grin

finti
ice tea is ok so.....

queeq
PArdon?

yerssot
HE SAID ICE TEA WAS OK

Gundark
Stop shouting.

mah is right. I drink Turkey Hill Diet Green Tea. Its the best !!

yerssot
hey, queeq just didn't understand finti right

Gundark
Err....yes.

yerssot
you see! you admitted it!

Thomas H
mmm, alcoho....we actually have a couple off good beers in Norway...those are -Hansa premium, Ringnes Jubileum and Lysholmer ICE!

Billy The Kid
Yeah....I like Lysholmer Ice best.

rolling on floor laughing

Thomas H
but then again, havent you changed a lot..?have you ever tasted hansa?premium that is! cool

Billy The Kid
hehe....thats true......first Bud, then Tuborg and no Ice....but I like Bud and tuborg a lot also. smokin'

Don`t think I`ve tasted Hansa Premium.

Thomas H
well, its about time you do, what about next week?

Billy The Kid
Well, maybe...Actually I cant afford......but I think about it.

Thomas H
okidoki...im trying some thing new maybe! Aas Ice! hehe! but ill as usuall by 4 heineken, and 3 Aas Ice, so I can get the pacage with me! evil face

Billy The Kid
great wink

I actually think the Aas Ice is good.

Thomas H
lets hope so! Probably not so bad..I guess, but where is the party actually!?

Billy The Kid
hopefully at Ronny`s place....but one can never know with Ronny!!!!

big grin

Thomas H
that is true! has he said that he can have a party?because then its 5 heineken and 3 Aas Ice beers mmmmmmmmmm im thirsty>!

Billy The Kid
I`m also thirsty but i dont think i can afford.
I dont think he has mentioned it, but I guess its gonna be at his place with Stalin.....oblisjka goronskij.....nasnja ganova....worjody kanstatuta!!!!!

Thomas H
stomrijia drodskij, but anyway, back to the topic, is Corona exstra American or mexican!? I dont like it to much, its to sweet for me!

Billy The Kid
hmmz...thought it was Spanish confused

finti
if we are talking about beer then please leave Bud pout of it, cause that aint beer

queeq
I second that.

finti
Heineken though smile smile smile hmmmmmmmmmmmm gooooooood

queeq
Hmmm.... dunno. Not that great.

finti
confused better than Amstel or poor mans beer as I like to call it, no give me heineken anytime

queeq
Nah...

finti
yay

Corran
I tried Heineken last week for this first time in a long while, i remembered then why I hadn't had it in a long while - it's not good.

Lara
Yeh its me! check out the welcome forum!laughing out loud

Hieneken is rank! sick any one every tried a snake bite?

Corran
1/2 lager, 1/2 cider it's a lethal weapon, definate hangover material.

Gundark
Snakebites over here have lime juice in them. But I forget what the alcohol part is. How about Labatt's Blue ?

queeq
Hit me, baby! (With a drink....)

Gundark
*smashes champagne bottle over queeq's head*

I christen thee the Queeqantic.

queeq
Good one. I think that will be my new board name.

Gundark
Oh no. No more socks for you. They're lying all over the place in here.

queeq
So start cleaning them up. And don't loose them in the washing machine! big grin

Lara
a snake bite where I live is larger mixed with blackcurrant fruit juice!
it's good if you want to get pissed really quickly with out mixing your drinks!

queeq
You seem to be speaking out of experience.

Corran
Lara, I've been to many places in this country and everywhere a snakebite is lager and cider, where is it lager with Blackcurrant?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>