Black Knight vs Nemesis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
5 4 3 2 1

Rick/Genis
I don't know smile

guy222
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I don't know smile

Lets try this

UltraVerse

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Lets try this

UltraVerse

Add Marvel/DC versions also

guy222
Add Marvel/DC versions also

Its not that hard

rougeredmage
please clarrify which black night that you are talking about. as iii know that a few prevous vertions have poped up in recent issues of excalibur. also the current blacknight is not the one that was in the masters of evil or who ever they where. also lets us talk about prep time and equipment?

and which nemisis you are talking about.

guy222
Originally posted by rougeredmage
please clarrify which black night that you are talking about. as iii know that a few prevous vertions have poped up in recent issues of excalibur. also the current blacknight is not the one that was in the masters of evil or who ever they where. also lets us talk about prep time and equipment?

and which nemisis you are talking about.

Dane Whitman

There is a Marvel/DC/UltraVerse Nemesis

guy222
Dane Whitman

There is a Marvel/DC/UltraVerse Nemesis

I guess no one knows who Dane is

rougeredmage
the one that is affiliated with alpha fight> or the wonder that is known as holocaust as well as nemisis. or is there another one i dont know about

guy222
Originally posted by rougeredmage
the one that is affiliated with alpha fight> or the wonder that is known as holocaust as well as nemisis. or is there another one i dont know about

There are three I know of

How does Dane w/ebony blade fare

BTW, thanks for looking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.