primeval

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
so i saw this commercial on tv about how this serial killer killed 300 people i was like SWEET cause i saw some weird looking guy on screen, but now im hearing it is about some stupid crocodile, anyone have any difinitive information.

pumas79
i heard the same thing, saw the trailer and its about a crocodile, i dont mind im gonna watch it anyway but seems a bit stupid comparing an animals natural instinct to kill to survive for a serials killers motives mad

dave_kodak
read the forums at IMDB for this movie, holy crap, they are talking about it like when you watch it it gives every inch of your face a Heroine Injection.

in other words i want to see it.

According to some people there is a human killer who owns said Crocodile.

deathbycorn
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/433604_1-primeval

Zilverz
anyone catch this one yet ?

crickey77
Originally posted by dave_kodak
read the forums at IMDB for this movie, holy crap, they are talking about it like when you watch it it gives every inch of your face a Heroine Injection.

in other words i want to see it.

Really? that is awesome! I really want to check it out -- did not have time this weekend but looking forward to this weekend.

Anyone here see it?

allofyousuckkk

i love it when people use the word "said" in this type of way

gets my blood boiling

mith fox
well when it comes out on dvd ill probly rent it.

vrempire
Hey guys, i have just seen the movie. The crocodile is a lot more better than the Lake Placid. But, sadly it does not show the crocodile most of the time in the movie. Somewhere around 30-35%..Damn!! I thought I can get a good look at it most of the time such as in Anaconda. Anyway, the most interesting part is, I found out that the crocodile which is named Gustave is truely exist and still roaming the river till now. I have created an article on Gustave, since I adore it gigantic size (around 6 metres and one tonne).
http://www.vrempire.com/Articles/Gustave/Gustave-killer-croc.html
Hopefully, next time they can make a movie out of something real again such as giant catfish, giant stingray etc.

Cowboyography
This movie sucked its own ass so bad, I left one hour into it, on IMDB its in the top 100 worst movies ever made!!!

ragesRemorse
^^^yeah it was a pretty bad movie. anyone hear of that african myth were crocidiles take and transform people into half croc half people things? Croc-people i have heard about this several times

doomsday49
TRASH! Next...

akema
Why did they always end up in the water, it's like they felt safe in the water even though a hopping croc was out there.

Violent2Dope
It's about a real life crocadile that lives in South America that has killed 300 people. Don't see it...it's so bad.

Röland
I'm looking forward to Rogue and I watched about 20 minutes of Primeval and shut it off.

Rogue Trailer

xRJYk9b-4io

Shadow_King
so is it like Ghost and the Darkness but instead of Lions its just a Croc?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.